Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Establishment Republican Running For Virginia Governor “Teamed Up” with Anti-Police BLM Democrat

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...overnor-teamed-anti-police-blm-democrat/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Jesse Ventura? Ilhan Omar? Home of the George Floyd/Chauvin clusterfucq, Minneapolis riots for the last year?

Id be worrying more about my own backyard dumbfucq.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Jesse Ventura? Ilhan Omar? Home of the George Floyd/Chauvin clusterfucq, Minneapolis riots for the last year?

I had no doubt that YOU support this RINO, carry on. Enjoy.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

How’s downtown Minneapolis? Heard it’s just a tad worse than Mogadishu. You guys are knocking it out of the park up there, but you’re right, I’d worry about some dumbfucq Republican candidate in Virginia that doesn’t have a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

I’d bet he’d be a hell of a lot better than Walz, who can’t keep his cities from burning to the ground for 6 months. Sounds like a real friend to law enforcement! LOL

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

How’s downtown Minneapolis? Heard it’s just a tad worse than Mogadishu. You guys are knocking it out of the park up there, but you’re right, I’d worry about some dumbfucq Republican candidate in Virginia that doesn’t have a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

I’d bet he’d be a hell of a lot better than Walz, who can’t keep his cities from burning to the ground for 6 months. Sounds like a real friend to law enforcement! LOL

Yup Walz is a POS, as was Governor Goofy, but MN elections have been riddled with fraud from the DFL ever since Franken stole the election from Colman.

Unlike many other states, the Republicans in MN that control the Senate have no balls and wouldn't even think about combating election fraud.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
This election is going to end up in flames. It must happen because we cannot stand any more blatant manipulation of votes and ignoring the Constitution. My prayer is when we get super majorities in both houses and Trump back as President we can move to impeach the majority of the Supreme Court for their part in this [bleep].

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
All this talk is blah blah woof woof, unless those Dominion machines are turned into artificial reefs. Otherwise, we let it happen and it's OVER.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by local_dirt
All this talk is blah blah woof woof, unless those Dominion machines are turned into artificial reefs. Otherwise, we let it happen and it's OVER.

The very definition of dominion is..........ruling/controlling power.........anyone that didn't want this to happen could see that!

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The sad part is the VA GOP has disenfranchised people like me who have supported Republican candidates since I have been able to vote. They went to a ranked choice convention which you have to be a delegate to vote in. Even if I was a delegate I would have to drive over an hour to the nearest polling place. Ultimately, they have shut me out. I will remember this in November when they think I am gonna vote for whatever stooge they put up there. Sorry, it is not happening this time. If it isn’t Amanda Chase, I am sitting at home.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Not the USA I left in 83.
Then released in 08 into a giant clusterf u c k.

Thanks to those who voted for camelot and great society.....
Fugging azzholes........

IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
"Republican"

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Bperdue21
The sad part is the VA GOP has disenfranchised people like me who have supported Republican candidates since I have been able to vote. They went to a ranked choice convention which you have to be a delegate to vote in. Even if I was a delegate I would have to drive over an hour to the nearest polling place. Ultimately, they have shut me out. I will remember this in November when they think I am gonna vote for whatever stooge they put up there. Sorry, it is not happening this time. If it isn’t Amanda Chase, I am sitting at home.

Yep, people like you are why we have lost the governors race in Virginia the last two cycles and will loose it again the this fall. You are not going to save this great Commonwealth if you stay at home when the chosen republican is not as pure as you would ideally want. I too prefer Amanda Chase but Virginia cannot survive another six years of a Democrat in the Governor's office.

You cannot fix the Republican party by putting Democrat's in power.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Those who rely on knee jerk reactions and without an ability to think things through often cut of their nose to spite their face.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democrats are more loyal to their party than Republicans. That pandering Yankee McAuliffe is royal piece of schit

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
This a nationwide GOP problem

#Fugkedcurrently

Last edited by BobBrown; 05/08/21.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GOP essentially just wants to stick the tip in and pretend they didn’t do anything.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Is this RINO POS endorsed by the RNC?

Last edited by steve4102; 05/08/21.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by VaHunter
Originally Posted by Bperdue21

Yep, people like you are why we have lost the governors race in Virginia the last two cycles and will loose it again the this fall. You are not going to save this great Commonwealth if you stay at home when the chosen republican is not as pure as you would ideally want. I too prefer Amanda Chase but Virginia cannot survive another six years of a Democrat in the Governor's office.

You cannot fix the Republican party by putting Democrat's in power.

[bleep] you buddy! I have voted every GD election since 1999 and yeah I am sitting the next one out. The VA GOP needs to learn the hard way.

And I guarantee I ain’t gonna fix the commonwealth by picking whatever gutter piece of garbage the VA GOP decides needs to be governor. The VA GOP is the reason we have lost all the state offices to. The main reason is Kirk Cox who I have a suspicion will be their gubernatorial candidate.

Last edited by Bperdue21; 05/08/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How in the hell does not voting fix anything?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 16bore
How in the hell does not voting fix anything?

Are you from VA and know the ins and outs of the state party?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (16gage, 160user, 16penny, 1lessdog, 10ring1, 007FJ, 48 invisible), 2,881 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,493
Posts18,490,406
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.