Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SandBilly
When I took the LTC class something was brought up about carrying while at home. The instructors, two LEO laughed, one asked the other if he carried at home and he said no and laughed again.

I always carry, at home or not, and there are firearms at the ready in the master closet, right next to the shower. Lol

From the moment I get out of bed, I've got a handgun on me. The first one I carry is an aluminum J-Frame .38 in my bathrobe pocket. After I've showered and dressed, I generally carry a Glock 19. When I go to bed, the Glock goes in the nightstand drawer right next to my bed. The only exception is when I'm someplace that prohibits firearms other than those carried by police.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
When I took the LTC class something was brought up about carrying while at home. The instructors, two LEO laughed, one asked the other if he carried at home and he said no and laughed again.

I always carry, at home or not, and there are firearms at the ready in the master closet, right next to the shower. Lol

From the moment I get out of bed, I've got a handgun on me. The first one I carry is an aluminum J-Frame .38 in my bathrobe pocket. After I've showered and dressed, I generally carry a Glock 19. When I go to bed, the Glock goes in the nightstand drawer right next to my bed.
LMAO

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Blackheart

From the moment I get out of bed, I've got a handgun on me. The first one I carry is an aluminum J-Frame .38 in my bathrobe pocket. After I've showered and dressed, I generally carry a Glock 19. When I go to bed, the Glock goes in the nightstand drawer right next to my bed.
LMAO
Are you sure you're at the right website? LOL. The Democrat Underground this is not.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

So apparently you fear something {home invasion} that only happens to what, one in a million ? Yet you mock those who wear a mask in fear of covid ? LOL. Pot meet kettle.

Yes and yes.

Lmao.
#chickenshythypocritelivinginfear LMAO

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So apparently you fear something {home invasion} that only happens to what, one in a million ? Yet you mock those who wear a mask in fear of covid ? LOL. Pot meet kettle.

Yes and yes.

Lmao.
#chickenshyhypocritelivinginfear LMAO

Go take your blood pressure medicine, pops.

#pizzoffpizzant.

Lmao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have nunchakus when I’m on the mower

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

#pizzoffpizzant.

Lmao
#thetruthhurts LMAO

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord

Figured you for the throwing star type.

#boyhowdy

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

LMAO
Are you sure you're at the right website? LOL. The Democrat Underground this is not.
You'd know better if you weren't a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nut. And a big pussy. LMAO

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

#pizzoffpizzant.

Lmao
#thetruthhurts LMAO

You’re gonna stroke yourself out, pops. Lmao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

#boyhowdy

He tapes a coffee can over his balls to protect from an over swing.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know - is pissed off a kind of depressed?

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

#boyhowdy

When you got a package like my hydroceles, smart man

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I fall somewhere between Hawkeye's level of vigilance and someone who sits in front of the television in their underwear and a t-shirt, scratching their nuts and drinking a beer, oblivious to world around them. I have several firearms in strategic places held in place by magnets. I've heard of the 3-second rule (be no more than 3 seconds away from a firearm), though I have no idea who came up with that or how they determined it. I'm probably not within 3 seconds of a firearm at times (sometimes I'm closer), but I can get to a firearm much quicker than 99.99% of most Americans.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

#pizzoffpizzant.

Lmao
#thetruthhurts LMAO

You’re gonna stroke yourself out, pops. Lmao

Do you keep your doors locked and windows barred all day too ? LMAO

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes. Lmao

I’m surprised you haven’t threatened to whip my azz yet, you’re always gonna whip someone’s azz. Lmfao

I’ll leave the doors and windows unlocked for you, won’t even use my shower gun, pops....lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yes. Lmao

I’m surprised you haven’t threatened to whip my azz yet, you’re always gonna whip someone’s azz. Lmfao

I’ll leave the doors and windows unlocked for you, won’t even use my shower gun, pops....lol
#prisoneroffearinhisownhome LMAO

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

#boyhowdy

When you got a package like my hydroceles, smart man

I am always looking out for you.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

For a lot of people keeping a gun or guns handy is something they enjoy doing. A paper mask is a placebo against a virus and the people afraid to leave there house without one are doing it out of fear.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes. Lmao

#prisoneroffearinhisownhome LMAO

One word, pops.

lamotrigine

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 56 invisible), 2,546 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,336
Posts18,487,662
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.