Home
In Utah all the mandates have ended except for kids in schools. Yet in most places I go people still wear masks. Masks have always been a symbol of control for me. To me it’s a constant reminder to be scared and fear illness. It actually has many facets to it. When I see people continuing to mask it brings all sorts of emotion in me from sadness, to anger, to just feeling depressed that this will never end and that those who keep doing this will never be those that will stand up for freedom and protect liberty. They will submit to whatever the government tells them. Both my wife and I feel pretty depressed watching people who seemingly question nothing and just believe whatever they are told. Am I crazy? How are you guys seeing this? Anyone feel the same?
This? From the 'Masked' Avatar?
Not at all, There seems to be a lot more attractive women running around these days..........
You expressed my feelings about the mask idiocy pretty much spot on! Masks from the beginning were more symbolic than effective at stoping any spread of the virus. Many people I know in the medical field have explained just how the mask mandates are totally unnecessary and really don’t do anything but make it harder to breathe. It always cracked me up when I would see somebody wearing a mask while driving in a car alone! The gullibility of so many people in society is frightening! Apparently there are very few people that can think or reason for themselves and rely on a government three letter agency to run their lives! I don’t and won’t wear a mask and have walked out of a few businesses that asked me to wear one! Thankfully, I think this ridiculousness is coming to an end as many places I shop I’m seeing less and less mask wearing along with their employees wearing them around their chin!

Elk Country
I am past depressed. I'm ASHAMED that my fellow Americans would acquiesce as quickly and quietly as they have. The only good part about it is you know right away who are the wolves, who are the sheep, and who are the sheep dogs. Damn few sheep dogs.
Not sure about depression but bewilderment sometimes.

I live in a nice quiet condo complex about 3 miles from Auburn University.
It's a mix grad students, young professionals(me & the wife) and a couple young families with kids.

Was leaving to run to the store last weekend on a gorgeous spring afternoon.
A girl outside by herself was washing her car with a mask on.
Mind you there was no one around.
I like it. Makes it really easy to tell who the idiots and liberals are.
The liberal hipster hippie wannabe’s that are all over our down town on Saturday going to the farmers market walk or ride bikes alone down the sidewalk all masked up. Hilarious. Fuggin drones. Need a .22lr behind the ear to put them out of their misery. World has a bleak future.
I don't say depressed but it is hard to believe this could have been sold to Americans as darn near mandatory and worse yet the shut down of public offices, schools, banks, etc. Also hard to imagine is the induced panic rush to shoot people up by the millions with an experimental "vaccine" My grand daughter is staying with me for the next two weeks because her school shut down for 2 positive kids. This isn't Ebola. I believe Canada is even worse. We had to cancel a long planned trip across Canada to Alaska. I stand amazed at the acquiescence of free Americans.
Makes it easy to quantify the sheep segment of the population
Thank you for sharing your emotions with us here today.
Quite a few people here in so. Idaho are still wearing them. The only stores that I know of that require them are Costco and Best Buy. Many others have signs out but don't enforce it. Walmart has removed the signs entirely.
Originally Posted by AU7MM08

Allergies maybe?
Only if they are driving a Cadillac Escalade.
Mandate is over here, most still wearing them.
I believe we are in a battle for freedom and liberty. It’s been brewing for some time. When you know the battle is real and it’s happening. You look around and see how few are with you it’s down right discouraging. I was raised to have a special appreciation for the unique freedoms we enjoy as Americans. I thought nearly everyone had at least a small dose of this. Apparently not
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
In Utah all the mandates have ended except for kids in schools. Yet in most places I go people still wear masks. Masks have always been a symbol of control for me. To me it’s a constant reminder to be scared and fear illness. It actually has many facets to it. When I see people continuing to mask it brings all sorts of emotion in me from sadness, to anger, to just feeling depressed that this will never end and that those who keep doing this will never be those that will stand up for freedom and protect liberty. They will submit to whatever the government tells them. Both my wife and I feel pretty depressed watching people who seemingly question nothing and just believe whatever they are told. Am I crazy? How are you guys seeing this? Anyone feel the same?

You need more districts like the one that ran off the mask GAZI school board.
And replaced them.
Just stunned, like most here, at how many morons walk, live, vote, etc among us. I knew we had a lot but no idea it was this many.

For fuq sakes... companies have their actors wearing them in their commercials. Seriously… how fuqing retarded is that.
Helps me to ID the nincompoops.
Originally Posted by RJL53

Allergies maybe?

My friend had a big box of N95s at the start of Covid because he wears them when he mows his lawn.
I'll be so happy when all the Covid business is over!
The fact of the matter is that most people are herd animals.
Yes it is depressing to see.
I’ve found it a great way to instantly recognize a liberal. I still see people daily driving n their car alone with a mask on. There’s usually also a Biden or Bernie bumper sticker on their car as well.
Virtue signaling, it’s not enough that many people are subjective Lemmings. They must project a constant reminder to rest of the world of their submissiveness.
ya it reminds me of how much control our govt has over our lives. i wear one in the store because i don't want to go to jail for punching some mfer who challenges me on it, because that would probably happen. the sooner our nutless wimp of a governor cuts this schit the better. our church has renewed in-person services but with masks and distancing. i ain't going back until that schit is over. even the fuggen legion is playing the bullschit and not allowing people to sit at the bar and you have to wear a mask from the door to the tables that they set up AT THE BAR. and then as soon as they get to the table they light up a smoke and drink their scotch and waters to intoxication and then get back in their cars and drive home. at least half the people in there have COPD. i've only been to a restaurant once or twice in the past year and i ain't going back until this schit is done.
Originally Posted by ingwe
I am past depressed. I'm ASHAMED that my fellow Americans would acquiesce as quickly and quietly as they have. The only good part about it is you know right away who are the wolves, who are the sheep, and who are the sheep dogs. Damn few sheep dogs.

Amen
I was at Scheels yesterday in Sandy and was thoroughly disgusted by how many sheeple I saw wearing them, at least half if not more.
The first thing you notice about someone, or they notice about you, is your appearance and we immediately form an opinion either positive or negative. My first opinion of someone wearing a mask is they drank the kool-aid and fell for the scam. That is subject to change if I interact with them.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I’ve found it a great way to instantly recognize a liberal. I still see people daily driving n their car alone with a mask on. There’s usually also a Biden or Bernie bumper sticker on their car as well.

Exactly. The solo driver being masked always cracks me up.
Everywhere I look, I see evidence that the exceptionalism this country was once flush with is becoming a rare quality.
It is oppressive to the spirit.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Amen

Sxhit....what does that make us?

Wolves?
Originally Posted by wabigoon
It will NEVER be over!!!
It’s sad and pathetic.
Does not depress me, but I feel sorry for them. Except for sit down dinning out, we've not let this slow us down one bit.
Originally Posted by Hastings
It will NEVER be over!!!

If it is it will just be because it’s been replaced by some other "crisis"

You might be glad when it's "over" but you're too stupid to know it was all a lie.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
It will NEVER be over!!!

If it is it will just be because it’s been replaced by some other "crisis"

The next crisis will come with even more oppressive mandates from the overlords.
I was in Walmart yesterday in Williston. There was few sheeple wearing masks.

To whites dudes wearing masks that were visiting in close proximity to me, were speaking in Russian or Ukrainian. I thought WTH, their commie training stuck.
Originally Posted by deflave
It’s sad and pathetic.

Was at my middle kids baseball game. ONE lady had a mask on.

She stood around looking terrified....by herself.

I know she was vaccinated.

She finally took it off and sat down and watched.

I honestly felt like running her off like a stray dog.
Nope, just flagged for me who to use as human shields should the need arise. If I have to use Bertram in his toboggan mask coexist shirt skinny jeans and chuck taylors to get out of a shooter situation then I certainly will 😁
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It’s sad and pathetic.

LOL
I live in a state that mandates mask but I’ve refused to where them. I’ve been asked to leave only a few times. I see a few others without mask but easily 95% wear there little mask and do as told and really don’t seem to mind. That at least 50% of them vote Republican and still go right along with it or can’t figure out that a paper mask won’t save them from what’s to most people a bad cold baffles me. Even with the “mask mandate” the government isn’t going to shoot you or drag you of to jail (yet) for not wearing a mask. The worst thing that will happen is that very rarely someone at the store will ask you to put one on and you tell them no and leave.
Yes. It's ridiculous.
The people that complain about masks, and refuse to get vaccinated, are the fv cking idiots that will cause this to go on forever.
Originally Posted by readonly
The people that complain about masks, and refuse to get vaccinated, are the fv cking idiots that will cause this to go on forever.

You've mastered ignorance.

Do you have a line in the sand or will you go along with whatever you’re told like a good little boy?
Originally Posted by RJL53

Allergies maybe?

Probably, allergies to common sense.

I work on roads/streets. I am amazed by the number of people I see wearing a mask while driving solo in their vehicles.

Might be time to rinse the sand from your vagina. Just saying.

I don't think here have ever been many sheep dogs and that the wolves enjoy the anonymity provided by the masks.I too am shocked at the ease with which the govt. at every level imposed mindless restrictions w/ no resistance from the populace.

If parents had insisted loudly that schools be opened and if folks had exercised their right to peaceful assembly and worship those azzwipes in govt. would have folded in a heartbeat.

A people get the govt. they deserve. Tyranny of the majority is here to stay for awhile. The anti-everything rioters have shown the way but a fat happy and passive populace will live in fear and enjoy the handouts.

Keep your powder dry and your hatchet sharp.

mike r

For a disease with a 99.7% survivor rate? That's idiotic.
I just turned down a well paying movie gig because of their ridiculous covid protocols.

(I know, I know, I said I’d never be involved in another film gig. Well looks like I’ll keep my word).
Originally Posted by benchman

For a disease with a 99.7% survivor rate? That's idiotic.

Starting to think we have a 99.7% idiot rating in this country.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I just turned down a well paying movie gig because of their ridiculous covid protocols.

(I know, I know, I said I’d never be involved in another film gig. Well looks like I’ll keep my word).

Masks?

IDGAF.

No, really! Don't care a whole lot.

Wife has to wear one at work.

She appreciates customers who do.
A sort of respect for her.
I don't going in there. In, out, no one cares.

Most places, not.

Some are militant.
Maybe. Depends on my mood, hurry, if I even have one.

Point is, I don't have a point to prove.
Either way.

I wear one at work a lot, cutting phenyl resin coated fiberglass.
So, I'm used to them.

Laugh every time a car goes by and I'm mowing in a mask. (Allergies)
Wonder how many of the mask obsessed like those here are
criticizing me for wearing one, alone, outside.

Actually like to think they are.
That's funny to me,
running their mouth, no idea what's going on.
Jokes on them.
IDGAF about them, or what they think.

Live their lives, worry about their worries.
I'll take care of mine.
Of all the stupid schit I see people doing, wearing a mask is pretty low on the list.
I try pretty hard to not worry and fret about things I can't control.
Less depressed than annoyed. I don't watch television programs where the characters are masked. We see enough covid crap in real life without having to immerse ourselves in it in fiction as well. Our campground is a mask-free sanctuary and I'm happy to say, we have had no mask wearers to date. GD
"Does seeing people masked depress you? "

It certainly adds to it. It forces me to see, every day, just how bad things are. Just how much America is already gone. Just how much worse it's going to get soon. And just how stupid so many sheep are. At least before mask madness, I could tune it all out, to a degree, but having this in-your-face (literally) makes that pretty difficult.

So yeah, it's sad and depressing and frustrating and irritating.
Not sure about depression but bewilderment sometimes.

I live in a nice quiet condo complex about 3 miles from Auburn University.
It's a mix grad students, young professionals(me & the wife) and a couple young families with kids.

See mostly under 20 crowd wearing masks outside. The indoctrination was a success. Its never going to end as it worked too well

It may not seem like it sometimes, but I almost always measure my comments here, however, this one is unfiltered and from the heart - you're a fearful sheep who doesn't understand or deserve the liberty this nation was designed to provide its people.
Does seeing people masked depress you?
Yes, it does and I innately distrust people wearing masks.
the craziest thing is those that are most afraid of it, do nothing to actually look at real numbers that show their risk. They just freak out. some here thought I was being dramatic by using the word depressed. yeah its a pretty weak word to use. but the number one thing I have learned during this. YOU'RE ONLY AS FREE AS THOSE AROUND YOU DEMAND. yeah you can stand for right and good, but doing it by yourself isn't particularly effective. I do what I can I have anti masking t shirts I wear when I can. I am thinking about writing something on my truck "do something brave, take the mask off" or something along those lines. it scares the hell out of me what people are willing to accept. and yeah depressed is the word for it.

real numbers in my area.

4% chance of needing to be hospitalized, 96% chance of not needing

death rate below 60 years old. 0.08% ie about the same as dying by drowning at some point in your life

only one person below 20 years old listed as a covid death in the entire state.
Yeah CC, plus there's only about a 10% chance of catching it in the first place.

I'm at pretty low risk for suffering much from it, I'm healthy for my age and weight appropriate. While the overall risk for someone my age dying from it may be .04% (if they catch it), my risk is probably a lot lower. I know what the basic risk factors are. I know what I can do to lower my risk even further. But the Vaxxes? I have no idea what makes someone clot up and another not. As far as I'm concerned for me personally, the vax is a bigger risk than the Rona.

i agree completely. And, yes to your title question. .
The scam - demic was an experiment to see how/if people will capitulate to fear induced mandates. Small business owners gave up their fundamental right to make a living. Church goers gave up their constitutional right to freely assemble. Homeowners gave up their right to host people in their own homes. Taxpayers were prevented from using publicly owned facilities such as city parks. The list goes on and on.

Our "Betters" have decided how we are allowed to live our lives. The real problem is this whole thing became a political football.

You will see in the next 24 months another manufactured "crisis" that will be used by our "Betters" to further control the masses.

.... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Mask up pussy!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Well looks like I’ll keep my word).

I knew you would.......
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
The scam - demic was an experiment to see how/if people will capitulate to fear induced mandates. Small business owners gave up their fundamental right to make a living. Church goers gave up their constitutional right to freely assemble. Homeowners gave up their right to host people in their own homes. Taxpayers were prevented from using publicly owned facilities such as city parks. The list goes on and on.

Our "Betters" have decided how we are allowed to live our lives. The real problem is this whole thing became a political football.

You will see in the next 24 months another manufactured "crisis" that will be used by our "Betters" to further control the masses.

Exactly and now the precedent has been set for the next one to say nothing of an entire generation of kids conditioned to believe that this is normal and that government has the right to do all these things and that governments primary job is “keeping people safe.”
[Linked Image]

People won't even stand up and refuse to wear a mask. Resistance that usually won't even cost them anything. You're (generally) not gonna get arrested or lose anything by not wearing a mask, and people won't even do that. If they won't even stand up against that, they won't stand up against anything.

Attached picture Resist_456x480.jpg
Depression is not one of my few emotions
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

i agree completely. And, yes to your title question. .
The man who can't take a shower without a gun needs look no further than a mirror to see what a man who lives in fear looks like.
Its pretty disgusting to see kids suffering the curse, often pushed by ignorant parents who swallow the Bull Schiettt from their satanic governmennt.
Could be other things. I wear one down to the barn when I feed my mules . Hay and dust get to my allergies more so now.Why in the hell does it bother people as to what so many people are doing? It's none of your frigging.
business
Hahaha!

OP changed his avatar.

I guess Wrangler butts drive him nuts.....
No it doesn't bother me. I don't want to see their fuggin ugly mugs anyway or yours either for that matter.
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Could be other things. I wear one down to the barn when I feed my mules . Hay and dust get to my allergies more so now.Why in the hell does it bother people as to what so many people are doing? It's none of your frigging.
business

Well, as a taxpayer i have to foot the medical bill for all the welfare dimocrap kids now getting ill from breathing concentrated bacteria from their masks such as E coli, Streptococcus and Staphylococcus and.....

BTW, with my allergies i also at times mask up with an N-95 or N-100 mask and im glad you do too.

Im also concerned about some reports of old farts becoming more crotchety after wearing masks and cutting O2 flow to their feeble brains.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
The man who can't take a shower without a gun needs look no further than a mirror to see what a man who lives in fear looks like.
I bet most people who habitually carry a gun also have one nearby while showering. I doubt I'm alone in this. I see you as pretty dimwitted if you accept that carrying a gun is a good safety measure in general, but fail to keep one somewhere nearby while showering. What could possibly be your rationalization for such an internally inconsistent viewpoint?
I bet most people who habitually carry a gun also have one nearby while showering. I doubt I'm alone in this. I see you as pretty dimwitted if you accept that carrying a gun is a good safety measure in general, but fail to keep one somewhere nearby while showering. What could possibly be your rationalization for such internally inconsistent viewpoint?

How close do you keep it?
business

I've worn one while mowing the lawn and cleaning out the hen house for many years, which is why I was well stocked on them when this whole thing hit.
I bet most people who habitually carry a gun also have one nearby while showering. I doubt I'm alone in this. I see you as pretty dimwitted if you accept that carrying a gun is a good safety measure in general, but fail to keep one somewhere nearby while showering. What could possibly be your rationalization for such internally inconsistent viewpoint?

Very funny.
In the shower with you or on the sink?

I suppose you could keep it in a zip lock.

My buddy wears a knife around his neck when he showers.

Don't be stupid. This thing is waaaaay over-played.

Most of the public has already had this 'cold', and have natural antibodies.

It's people like Fauci, the CDC, CNN, WHO, and mindless sheep that will let this continue on and on with all the 'variants', vaccines, booster shots, etc, etc.

Wake the f.u.c.k up, and smell the coffee.

Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Don't be stupid. This thing is waaaaay over-played.

Most of the public has already had this 'cold', and have natural antibodies.

It's people like Fauci, the CDC, CNN, WHO, and mindless sheep that will let this continue on and on with all the 'variants', vaccines, booster shots, etc, etc.

Wake the f.u.c.k up, and smell the coffee.

Bingo.
The people that complain about masks, and refuse to get vaccinated, are the fv cking idiots that will cause trhis to go on forever.

Don't be stupid.

Ha, too late for that advice. wink

WTF, this site has become a woke snowflake magnet, MM. frown
business

I've worn one while mowing the lawn and cleaning out the hen house for many years, which is why I was well stocked on them when this whole thing hit.

For schit sakes.

We aint talking painting a car hood or sanding fiberglass.

Nor shoveling grain or chicken schit.

This is about some dumb sunofabitch getting uppity about me not wearing a mask in a grocery store or at a baseball game.

Sheesh
People that still wear masks is like having dipschitt written on their forehead.

I never bought into the BS. Only times I have worn them are to go to my doctor, to see my mother in her senior living facility, or the rare occasions it was required for business. Luckily, my company never bought into the BS, but I sometimes have to visit other facilities which require the stupid things.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The people that complain about masks, and refuse to get vaccinated, are the fv cking idiots that will cause trhis to go on forever.

Don't be stupid.

Gawddamnit.

If you dont stop doing that...Curdog aint never gonna come back or otherwise vote ever again!
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Don't be stupid.

Gawddamnit.

Amen, uh, i mean, this.

Very funny.
Nope, don't keep one in the shower or in the bathroom. But then I don't live in constant fear of the boogey man. I also worked for the cable company for years where I had to go onto the property of strangers every day and company policy forbid the carrying of weapons. Somehow I managed to survive. In fact, I've never known anybody who took a shower with a gun in their own home, yet I know and have known several who carry outside the home regularly. Guess that makes you special.

I once titled a thread "Shower Gun." The title was meant to be humorous (there has long been a humor meme about people who take their guns into the shower with them), but many just read the title and didn't actually read the post behind it, and that started the joke about me taking a gun into the shower with me. I assumed you were alluding to that.

PS It's in the little closet with the towels and such, which is in the bathroom.
It’s sad and pathetic.

AMEN

Those who give up freedom for a mask, deserve to be kicked in their dimocommie ass.
It’s sad and pathetic.

Should have told her maybe watching baseball in America could be too dangerous for her.

I once titled a thread "Shower Gun." The title was meant to be humorous (there has long been a humor meme about people who take their guns into the shower with them), but many just read the title and didn't actually read the post behind it, and that started the joke about me taking a gun into the shower with me. I assumed you were alluding to that.

PS It's in the little closet with the towels and such, which is in the bathroom.

Seems I remember some references to that....but I believe that was before my tenure started here.
When I took the LTC class something was brought up about carrying while at home. The instructors, two LEO laughed, one asked the other if he carried at home and he said no and laughed again.

I always carry, at home or not, and there are firearms at the ready in the master closet, right next to the shower. Lol
[quote][/quote]

Pretty certain the genius Col Travis would recommend you do more thinking and less reading and then GFY, but thats just an educated guess.

It would be good advice.

Heres your bud from the WHO to try and give you a clue.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/21/who-warns-a-coronavirus-vaccine-alone-will-not-end-pandemic.html

Lol 🤦‍♂️
Originally Posted by SandBilly
When I took the LTC class something was brought up about carrying while at home. The instructors, two LEO laughed, one asked the other if he carried at home and he said no and laughed again.

I always carry, at home or not, and there are firearms at the ready in the master closet, right next to the shower. Lol
So apparently you fear something {home invasion} that only happens to what, one in a million ? Yet you mock those who wear a mask in fear of covid ? LOL. Pot meet kettle.

So apparently you fear something {home invasion} that only happens to what, one in a million ? Yet you mock those who wear a mask in fear of covid ? LOL. Pot meet kettle.

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

From the moment I get out of bed, I've got a handgun on me. The first one I carry is an aluminum J-Frame .38 in my bathrobe pocket. After I've showered and dressed, I generally carry a Glock 19. When I go to bed, the Glock goes in the nightstand drawer right next to my bed. The only exception is when I'm someplace that prohibits firearms other than those carried by police.

From the moment I get out of bed, I've got a handgun on me. The first one I carry is an aluminum J-Frame .38 in my bathrobe pocket. After I've showered and dressed, I generally carry a Glock 19. When I go to bed, the Glock goes in the nightstand drawer right next to my bed.
LMAO

From the moment I get out of bed, I've got a handgun on me. The first one I carry is an aluminum J-Frame .38 in my bathrobe pocket. After I've showered and dressed, I generally carry a Glock 19. When I go to bed, the Glock goes in the nightstand drawer right next to my bed.
LMAO
Are you sure you're at the right website? LOL. The Democrat Underground this is not.

Yes and yes.

Lmao.
#chickenshythypocritelivinginfear LMAO

Yes and yes.

Lmao.
#chickenshyhypocritelivinginfear LMAO

Go take your blood pressure medicine, pops.

#pizzoffpizzant.

Lmao
I have nunchakus when I’m on the mower

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

#pizzoffpizzant.

Lmao
#thetruthhurts LMAO
Originally Posted by slumlord

Figured you for the throwing star type.

#boyhowdy

LMAO
Are you sure you're at the right website? LOL. The Democrat Underground this is not.
You'd know better if you weren't a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nut. And a big pussy. LMAO

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

#pizzoffpizzant.

Lmao
#thetruthhurts LMAO

You’re gonna stroke yourself out, pops. Lmao

#boyhowdy

He tapes a coffee can over his balls to protect from an over swing.
I don't know - is pissed off a kind of depressed?

#boyhowdy

When you got a package like my hydroceles, smart man
I fall somewhere between Hawkeye's level of vigilance and someone who sits in front of the television in their underwear and a t-shirt, scratching their nuts and drinking a beer, oblivious to world around them. I have several firearms in strategic places held in place by magnets. I've heard of the 3-second rule (be no more than 3 seconds away from a firearm), though I have no idea who came up with that or how they determined it. I'm probably not within 3 seconds of a firearm at times (sometimes I'm closer), but I can get to a firearm much quicker than 99.99% of most Americans.

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

#pizzoffpizzant.

Lmao
#thetruthhurts LMAO

You’re gonna stroke yourself out, pops. Lmao

Do you keep your doors locked and windows barred all day too ? LMAO
Yes. Lmao

I’m surprised you haven’t threatened to whip my azz yet, you’re always gonna whip someone’s azz. Lmfao

I’ll leave the doors and windows unlocked for you, won’t even use my shower gun, pops....lol
Yes. Lmao

I’m surprised you haven’t threatened to whip my azz yet, you’re always gonna whip someone’s azz. Lmfao

I’ll leave the doors and windows unlocked for you, won’t even use my shower gun, pops....lol
#prisoneroffearinhisownhome LMAO

#boyhowdy

When you got a package like my hydroceles, smart man

I am always looking out for you.

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

For a lot of people keeping a gun or guns handy is something they enjoy doing. A paper mask is a placebo against a virus and the people afraid to leave there house without one are doing it out of fear.
Yes. Lmao

One word, pops.

lamotrigine
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
People that still wear masks is like having dipschitt written on their forehead.

I never bought into the BS. Only times I have worn them are to go to my doctor, to see my mother in her senior living facility, or the rare occasions it was required for business. Luckily, my company never bought into the BS, but I sometimes have to visit other facilities which require the stupid things.

Our head honcho required them, but he's not here much.
Most were obedient, a few can't take orders. wink
I work alone in an enclosure, and knowing I'd resist, was told
it was up to me in there. Carried my coffee mug when out, so
was "eating". Whole thing lasted about 2 weeks, and got old.

Then, two weeks ago Tuesday coming, we had hazmat/safety training.
15 guys in a small meeting room, watching a video on fitting masks
and respirators. Not a mask.

I joked about it later.
The guy who sat beside me left early Wednesday.
Took off Thursday, called in with a positive covid test.
Wasn't as funny anymore. But, we are past the worry time and
no one got sick. One person had it, only one that may have been pricked.
Have to wonder about it being so communicable.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

For a lot of people keeping a gun or guns handy is something they enjoy doing. A paper mask is a placebo against a virus and the people afraid to leave there house without one are doing it out of fear.
The folks that won't shower without a gun in the bathroom or walk around their own house without one are doing it out of fear too.

It's already over for people who don't wear masks and refuse to get the vaccine. It only goes on forever for people who wait on the govt before making a decision.

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

The folks that won't shower without a gun in the bathroom or walk around their own house without one are doing it out of fear too.

It’s not my fault your broke dick azz lives in a rundown single wide, that even the brokest intruder wouldn’t want to break into.

Lmao, where your mask, take your shot and stfu. Lol
It is beyond STUPID & criminal that businesses are requiring people to wear a face COVER. You can rip an old T-shirt up and tie it so it covers you nose and mouth and that satisfies the left-wing loons who simply want to keep as many people afraid for as long as they can. That murdering bastard Andrew Cuomo has decreed that vaccinated people will sit in their own section and those who refuse to be vaccinated will sit separately during baseball games. If the people are vaccinated what do they have to fear from sitting among the same people who refuse to be forced to submit to a vaccine? Aren't the vaccinated people now safe from the contagion? The sooner Cuomo is arrested and jailed for murder the better off this country will be.

I have stopped participating in their SCAMdemic months and months ago. I still see morons wearing a mask outside and in their cars when driving alone. Truly stupid sheep - raised in a phfukking pickle jar in mommie's basement.
Yes. Lmao

One word, pops.

lamotrigine
So you're epileptic or bi polar too ? #sucksforyou
Take a picture of that single wide and post it up, pops.

Lmao

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

It’s not my fault your broke dick azz lives in a rundown single wide, that even the brokest intruder wouldn’t want to break into.

Who said it was run down or that I was broke ? LMAO #lyingsacksofshyt

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

Lmfao

Lmao
No thank you. #scaredofhisownshadow LMAO

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

Lmfao
Some of us are smart enough not to live around groids and other nefarious riff raff. LMAO
Pensioners with black horn rim glasses and crappy flannel clothes are often the targets of trailer invasions.

#boyhowdy

laughing

www.democraticunderground.com

You’d feel more at home. They ridicule folks who take reality oriented precautions, too.
Pensioners with black horn rim glasses and crappy flannel clothes are often the targets of trailer invasions.

Good thing I don't wear glasses. LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]where to get e85 gas near me

You’d feel more at home. They ridicule folks who take reality oriented precautions, too.
Yeah that one in a million risk of a home invasion is a bitch. Better not get behind the wheel today, holy fugg. LMAO You're nuttier than squirrel turds.

Is that your dad or your mom or don't you know for sure ? LOL

Is that your dad or your mom or don't you know for sure ? LOL

I can’t handle your wit.

Lmfao

Yeah that one in a million risk of a home invasion is a bitch. Better not get behind the wheel today, holy fugg. LMAO You're nuttier than squirrel turds.

To me, it’s an easy precaution. Do guns frighten you?

To me, it’s an easy precaution. Do guns frighten you?
You've read enough of my posts by now to know you're just being a dishonest dumbass as to my stance on gun rights/ politics. Either that or you truly are a dumbass. Which is it ?
Originally Posted by cuckheart

Lmao

What are you afraid of?

To ease your fears, you can just post a pic of the same model, from the mobile home catalog.

If it's an older model, I'll take your word, that it's still in good shape.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Lmao

What are you afraid of?

To ease your fears, you can just post a pic of the same model, from the mobile home catalog.

And you think I should go to the trouble for you ? LMAO
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

IDK is pissed off in your world as pissed off as it should be? Get your people strait my friend.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

IDK is pissed off in your world as pissed off as it should be? Get your people strait my friend.

Then again Theo Gallus is a [bleep] douche bag. Sooooo wtf

Lmao

What are you afraid of?

And you think I should go to the trouble for you ? LMAO

Tryin ta give ya the opportunity ta showboat a little, since the badass thing blew up in your face.
Straight off his FB page. Lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

But it’s a 60 footer! Lmao
See all those old masks laying on the veranda? 😂

Not even close but there is one on up the road a ways that looks even worse than that. Their yard looks like a garbage dump. Thankfully the only neighbors in sight here keep their places neat and tidy.
Both my wife and I feel pretty depressed watching people who seemingly question nothing and just believe whatever they are told. Am I crazy? How are you guys seeing this? Anyone feel the same?

What a pussy. You both need to grow a pair and quit worrying about what other people do or think that may not reflect your thoughts.

And no, my comment has nothing to do with how I might feel. To each their own when it comes to individual thoughts and opinions.
Well it pays to carry every day and all the time. I'd miss way too many chances at killing stray cats if I didn't carry. I like making the quail, rabbits and song birds happy. There's just a feeling of satisfaction you get when you put one through both ears of them cats at 30 yards with a Keltech .380. Never see cats while showering though so I don't get my pistol wet, yet LOL.
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Both my wife and I feel pretty depressed watching people who seemingly question nothing and just believe whatever they are told. Am I crazy? How are you guys seeing this? Anyone feel the same?

What a pussy. You both need to grow a pair and quit worrying about what other people do or think that may not reflect your thoughts.

And no, my comment has nothing to do with how I might feel. To each their own when it comes to individual thoughts and opinions.

yippee lets watch every sacred check and balance our government has be set aside while evil doers in the name of never letting a crisis go to waste weave their evil plans. give people money so they will not work. scare them to death so they are in constant fear. all while looking around and seeing you're all by yourself largely calling it out and complaining about it. for crying out loud we had the democrats use it to steal the election. yeah lets call people pussies for being depressed and having dispair over it. feeling nothing about it while knowing whats happening might be worse than the constant masking, those people are just idiots.
A firearm is very effective against a home invasion and self defense situations are way more common than one in a million. A mask won't stop a virus any better than it will a bullet. I have a good many medical professional friends and family and they all agree the mask hysteria is mostly bullsheit. These folks are doctors, RNs, NPs, etc. CV-19 is mostly a mild illness with a few serious and fatal cases that are outliers. Home invasions and other assaults carry a high probability of lethality. So yes, some of us that carry do mock scaredy cats that run around in masks especially the ones that have the gall to bother someone not wearing one.
It's upsetting to see all the mask freaks out there young and old.It shows me that they will bow down to anything the CDC and government tells them to do.Like i said before until They say NO MORE it's not going away.I was trying to be a nice guy,but things are going to change I'm done with this Covid crap and going to start being a ASS with anybody,business that continues to push the mask on us.The only place i will comply without fuss is Dr visit or Hospital.

Amazing how much that looks like our first home.
Except the door was closer to the near end.
And we were too poor to have that much stuff then. wink

Not even close but there is one on up the road a ways that looks even worse than that. Their yard looks like a garbage dump. Thankfully the only neighbors in sight here keep their places neat and tidy.

That's not Blackhearts digs.... no pink flamingos... smile
A firearm is very effective against a home invasion and self defense situations are way more common than one in a million. A mask won't stop a virus any better than it will a bullet. I have a good many medical professional friends and family and they all agree the mask hysteria is mostly bullsheit. These folks are doctors, RNs, NPs, etc. CV-19 is mostly a mild illness with a few serious and fatal cases that are outliers. Home invasions and other assaults carry a high probability of lethality. So yes, some of us that carry do mock scaredy cats that run around in masks especially the ones that have the gall to bother someone not wearing one.
There hasn't been a home invasion in my home town in my lifetime. Pardon me if I don't feel the need to carry a gun 24/7 in my home, especially not in the bathroom/shower. Hell my dad never carried one in his whole life and miraculously he's still kicking after 78 years. Neither did either of my grandfathers and they both lived into their 80's. It's none of your fuggin business what somebody else wears, where they wear it or when.
It doesn't depress me, it pisses me off.
Originally Posted by irfubar

No pink flamingo's either and you know it but there has been a lot of dead bucks hanging from the meat pole out front.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Not at all, There seems to be a lot more attractive women running around these days..........

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
I’m always carrying even in the shower
Originally Posted by irfubar

No pink flamingo's either and you know it but there has been a lot of dead bucks hanging from the meat pole out front.

There’d be a bunch of gay dudes hanging around if it was Bleck Furts

He's a douchebag because he's a Biden voting faag, it comes natural.
][quote=Blackheart] It's none of your fuggin business what somebody else wears, where they wear it or when.

Ya don’t say? Lmao

No dumbazz.... The people that complain about masks and refuse to take the vaccine are the fv cking Patriots that will be first to fight for whats left of this country when dipshlts like you are almost done destroying it. Now pull your mask back up a go sit back down at the children's table.
It's none of your fuggin business what somebody else wears, where they wear it or when.

Except for firearms, right, cuck?
][quote=Blackheart] It's none of your fuggin business what somebody else wears, where they wear it or when.

Ya don’t say? Lmao
It's nothing to me if you want to wear your gun in the shower. I only brought it up to point out the hypocrisy and odd behavior of some of the nut bag tin foil hatters here. IDGAF but don't try to bullshyt me or yourself that you do it for any reason other than fear and insecurity. You have no business chastising others for wearing a mask or getting vaccinated if that's what they want to do when you can't take a shower in your own home without a gun within reach. I mean come on, do you live in the fuggin ghetto ?
It's none of your fuggin business what somebody else wears, where they wear it or when.

#PreOp4Life

LOL I wonder if he realizes how retarded he is? Probably not...

Ya don’t say? Lmao
It's nothing to me if you want to wear your gun in the shower. I only brought it up to point out the hypocrisy and odd behavior iof some of the tin foil hatters here. IDGAF but don't try to bullshyt me or yourself that you do it for any reason other than fear and insecurity. You have no business chastising others for wearing a mask or getting vaccinated if that's what they want to do when you can't walk around your own house without a gun. I mean come on, do you live in the fuggin ghetto ?

Never said I wear a gun in the shower, simply made the comment that I have guns in my closet, that are ready and close to the shower. I didn’t plan where my closet was, you [bleep] moron.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

He's a douchebag because he's a Biden voting faag, it comes natural.

He gots me on the Ignore....wooooooooo!!!!

You fellas on thin ice

LOL
I have guns in my closet

So much euphemism and innuendo with you two.

LMFAO
Originally Posted by kingston
I have guns in my closet

LMFAO

Yeah, but we don’t need sock puppets. LMFAO
Originally Posted by DeadHead

LOL I wonder if he realizes how retarded he is? Probably not...
Tennessee, where they have piggly wiggly's and proud of it and their mom is also their aunt. Too quick to pounce as usual dumbphuck. Like a steel trap you are LOL. I already explained my position above but given the joy a Tennessee boy must experience when he thinks he's finally found somebody even dumber than he is, it is understandable.

Ya don’t say? Lmao
It's nothing to me if you want to wear your gun in the shower. I only brought it up to point out the hypocrisy and odd behavior iof some of the tin foil hatters here. IDGAF but don't try to bullshyt me or yourself that you do it for any reason other than fear and insecurity. You have no business chastising others for wearing a mask or getting vaccinated if that's what they want to do when you can't walk around your own house without a gun. I mean come on, do you live in the fuggin ghetto ?

Never said I wear a gun in the shower, simply made the comment that I have guns in my closet, that are ready and close to the shower. I didn’t plan where my closet was, you [bleep] moron.
Sure, sure. Everybody keeps a loaded gun in the closet that just happens to be conveniently located right next to the shower. It's your story. LMAO
There hasn't been a home invasion in my home town in my lifetime. Pardon me if I don't feel the need to carry a gun 24/7 in my home, especially not in the bathroom/shower. Hell my dad never carried one in his whole life and miraculously he's still kicking after 78 years. Neither did either of my grandfathers and they both lived into their 80's. It's none of your fuggin business what somebody else wears, where they wear it or when.
Well sir: you are totally right about it not being my business if you mask your face for whatever legal reason you do. Of course as long as like minded folks are privately mocking you mask people I suppose it is their right. I do not ever address anyone about their mask or my feelings if they don't address me. I do talk among like minded friends about how stupid I think it is. Also having been dealing with lawless people for over 30 years I also discuss among friends and others that bring up the subject the wisdom of being armed and practiced well enough to repel a criminal or animal attack with trained firepower when appropriate.

Ya don’t say? Lmao

Sure, sure. Everybody keeps a loaded gun in the closet that just happens to be conveniently located right next to the shower. It's your story. LMAO

What ya gunna do when the Liberal covid payments dry up? Go back to cleaning the bathrooms at the gunmaker and claim unretired?lol
Originally Posted by kingston
I have guns in my closet

LMFAO

Yeah, but we don’t need sock puppets. LMFAO
Yeah, sock puppets are for the real low down stinkin cowardly pussies. LOL

Ya don’t say? Lmao

You don’t know when to stfu do you? Lmao, it’s okay, most dumbasses don’t.
Bleck Furt wears a mask to walk to the mailbox#inthistogether
Well sir: you are totally right about it not being my business if you mask your face for whatever legal reason you do. Of course as long as like minded folks are privately mocking you mask people I suppose it is their right. I do not ever address anyone about their mask or my feelings if they don't address me. I do talk among like minded friends about how stupid I think it is. Also having been dealing with lawless people for over 30 years I also discuss among friends and others that bring up the subject the wisdom of being armed and practiced well enough to repel a criminal or animal attack with trained firepower when appropriate.
Another typical campfire dork projecting as usual. You pitiful. stupid sunsabitches are tiresome putting words in peoples mouths. Never said I wore a mask and would bet money I've put one on less than anyone here. I don't blame you for wanting to be armed though, given your meth head neighbors in that beautiful upscale paradise which you live. LOL
So much hate here
Still waiting on a pic of that single wide, you low rent trash. Lmfao
Originally Posted by BobBrown
So much hate here

This is tough love.
LMAO
#canthandllethetruth

Ya don’t say? Lmao

What ya gunna do when the Liberal covid payments dry up? Go back to cleaning the bathrooms at the gunmaker and claim unretired?lol
The question is, which POS cowardly sock puppet is BobBrown now ? LOL
LMAO
#canthandllethetruth

Wow, you’re so witty, I can’t take it anymore.

😂

The truth is you’re not low rent, you own that trash. Lmfao.

#postapicpops
Black Squirt spreads hate

Ya don’t say? Lmao

Nice deflection. I’ll PM Elk Stunter to give a dissertation on your insecurities.
BobBrown is a disease.
BobBrown is a disease.

#wittysumbitch

Ya don’t say? Lmao

Nice deflection. I’ll PM Elk Stunter to give a dissertation on your insecurities.
That would be as valuable as any of your contributions.
BobBrown is a disease.

Seeking out fake gunsmiths. Coincidence?
BobBrown is a disease.

#wittysumbitch
Tell us more about your bathroom closet gun. LMAO
Sock Puppet,

Black Squirt is rambling about you again.
BobBrown is a disease.

#wittysumbitch

I have two bathrooms, both in my house. Lmfao.
BobBrown is a disease.

WTF nobody here is as fake as you. BTW deflaves ass is showing again. LOL
The state of OUR once FREE country is what depresses me.

The fact that OUR Country has come to be a sad, pathetic nation that doesn’t care about free and fair elections sickens me, especially when you think of the treasure squandered. From Yorktown to Antietam, Guadalcanal to Malmedy, Inchon to Saigon, Baghdad to Kabul and a thousand other places where we sacrificed our most sacred possessions for the bigger notion of TRUE FREEDOM.....that is what depresses me!

All the squabbling over masks or fake viruses are just white noise for the ignorant sheep to fixate on.

If our elections aren’t a FREE and FAIR representation of our voices than WE have more to worry about than a fugging mask!

We’re all slaves to our political masters!.....that should depress anyone that GAF about our country!
BobBrown is a disease.

#wittysumbitch

And at least one gun for each. LMAO
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

The fact that OUR Country has come to be a sad, pathetic nation that doesn’t care about free and fair elections sickens me, especially when you think of the treasure squandered. From Yorktown to Antietam, Guadalcanal to Malmedy, Inchon to Saigon, Baghdad to Kabul and a thousand other places where we sacrificed our most sacred possessions for the bigger notion of TRUE FREEDOM.....that is what depresses me!

All the squabbling over masks or fake viruses are just white noise for the ignorant sheep to fixate on.

If our elections aren’t a FREE and FAIR representation of our voices than WE have more to worry about than a fugging mask!

We’re all slaves to our political masters!.....that should depress anyone that GAF about our country!

Truth.
BobBrown is a disease.

#wittysumbitch

Pure wit. Lmao 🤦‍♂️
This thread wasn’t complete with out old Tooters. LMAO
BobBrown is a disease.

WTF nobody here is as fake as you. Nobody. LMAO

OK ! Thank you
BobBrown is a disease.

#wittysumbitch

Pure wit. Lmao 🤦‍♂️

#gunsmithHumor
Lonnie the Gunsmith
Will work for 22 LR ammo
867-5309
LMAO
#canthandllethetruth

😂

#postapicpops

#freeandclear #blackballer
LMAO
#canthandllethetruth

😂

#postapicpops

Looks like I own a bunch here. Rent free. Too bad none of you are worth a fuuck. LOL
LMAO
#canthandllethetruth

😂

#postapicpops

Looks like I own a bunch here. Rent free. Too bad none of you are worth a fuuck. LOL

You got owned by everyone that responded to you, as usual. Lol, [bleep] moron.
LMAO
#canthandllethetruth

😂

#postapicpops

In your little pea brain ? Nobody owned me. A bunch of hyena's that aren't man enough to fight alone or smart enough to know when their hypocrisy and personal fears have been exposed for all to see talked a lot of trash and that is all. Pathetic losers on the warpath. Impressive to no one but their twisted selves. Moron.
LMAO
#canthandllethetruth

😂

#postapicpops

In your little pea brain ? Nobody owned me. A bunch of hyena's that aren't man enough to fight alone or smart enough to know when their hpocrisy and personal fears have been exposed for all to see talked a lot of trash and that is all. Pathetic losers on the warpath. Impressive to no one but their twisted selves. Moron.

Ok, Lol.

You remind me of Robert Deniro.

Keep gnashing those teeth, you really are a bad mother [bleep].

Lmfao
LMAO
#canthandllethetruth

😂

#postapicpops

In your little pea brain ? Nobody owned me. A bunch of hyena's that aren't man enough to fight alone or smart enough to know when their hpocrisy and personal fears have been exposed for all to see talked a lot of trash and that is all. Pathetic losers on the warpath. Impressive to no one but their twisted selves. Moron.

Ok, Lol.

You remind me of Robert Deniro.

Keep gnashing those teeth, you really are a bad mother [bleep].

Lmfao
You go girl. Bernadette badass on the warpath. Impressive as hell armed in your own house trembling with fear. Yeah, I'm sure lots of folks are scared shytless of you.
LMAO
#canthandllethetruth

😂

#postapicpops

I’m still upset about that time you refused to fix my pellet gun.
More of that impressive wit.

Tell me more.

Lmao
LMAO
#canthandllethetruth

😂

#postapicpops

Why can't you fix it yourself genius ? I don't think you can be trusted with a pellet gun anyway. You'll put your other eye out.
#wittybastardlol.
LMAO
#canthandllethetruth

😂

#postapicpops

Why can't you fix it yourself genius ? I don't think you can be trusted with a pellet gun anyway. You'll put your other eye out.

I’m not a gunsmith

Tell me more.

Lmao
Apparently you're the only one trying to be witty dumbphuck.

Tell me more.

Lmao

We can’t count on you for it. Lol

I’ll expect the usual dumb [bleep] comments.

Lol
LMAO
#canthandllethetruth

😂

#postapicpops

I’m not a gunsmith
What a surprise. Janitor ?

Tell me more.

Lmao

Lol
Afraid you're the queen of dumb comments. Got any more pearls of wisdom to cast before me ?

Tell me more.

Lmao

Lol
Afraid you're the queen of dumb comments. Got any more pearls of wisdom to cast before me ?

Yes

Who cleans that run down trailer you live in? I know your fat ass, broke down wife doesn’t. I’m sure your fatass ain’t worth a [bleep] either? You just live in filth, right? Lmao
I’m just trying to get the “I’ll whip your ass comment” you give to everyone else. I feel neglected. Lol

Tell me more.

Lmao

Lol

Yes

Who cleans that run down trailer you live in? I know your fat ass, broke down wife doesn’t. I’m sure your fatass ain’t worth a [bleep] either? You just live in filth, right? Lmao
You must have me confused with your toothless, disease ridden, cousin fuggin Southern brethren again.

Tell me more.

Lmao

Lol

Yes

You must have me confused with your toothless, disease ridden, cousin fuggin Southern brethren again.

I have you pegged, pops. Lol
Don't know about others BUT I would pay money to see the two of you "tough guys" face off in a sand pit wearing loinclothes.

Never happen because rants here are as tough as either of you get.

The phrase is "Keyboard Warrior" !

Found your photo have a tiff.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by NYNY
Don't know about others BUT I would pay money to see the two of you "tough guys" face off in a sand pit wearing loinclothes.

You’re a NY [bleep], nobody gives a [bleep] what you think.

Tell me more.

Lmao

Lol

Yes

I have you pegged, pops. Lol
The only thing you have pegged is the knot hole in your head.
Originally Posted by NYNY

Does your boyfriend know you look for stuff like that ?

Yes, I think you're crazy. I think you're applying a double standard unless you are spending hours a day pouring over medical journals ... that's what's necessary to understand what is happening on your own. If you're not doing that, you're just as guilty of following blindly as the people you're criticizing, the only difference is your choice of who to follow.

It's like this. I do have the background to understand most of what they're saying about COVID. It's a little dated, but it is necessary for one of my interests. I do not want that jab. The pfizer and moderna shots are not vaccines, they are genetic engineering. At the same time, several people I know pretty well have gotten COVID and been damned sick. One may not make it .. a long-hauler. As an alternative to those two very bad things, masks, despite not being very effective) and a lot of extra handwashing do not look so bad. Especially since, at least for the time being, life allows me to stay employed while not having to interact with more than a very few people.

It is likely that I'll have to go back to work on-site sometime late summer or maybe early fall. Given the considerations, I may well get vaccinated ... J&J, because though less effective, it is a vaccine, not genetic engineering, a technology with a much longer track record.

Tom
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Masks?

IDGAF.

No, really! Don't care a whole lot.

Wife has to wear one at work.

She appreciates customers who do.
A sort of respect for her.
I don't going in there. In, out, no one cares.

Most places, not.

Some are militant.
Maybe. Depends on my mood, hurry, if I even have one.

Point is, I don't have a point to prove.
Either way.

I wear one at work a lot, cutting phenyl resin coated fiberglass.
So, I'm used to them.

Laugh every time a car goes by and I'm mowing in a mask. (Allergies)
Wonder how many of the mask obsessed like those here are
criticizing me for wearing one, alone, outside.

Actually like to think they are.
That's funny to me,
running their mouth, no idea what's going on.
Jokes on them.
IDGAF about them, or what they think.

Live their lives, worry about their worries.
I'll take care of mine.

Yeah right. And you wore a mask for several years up until today to cut your grass? GTFOOH
I like to be aware of the idiots in my immediate vicinity, so no!
Amused - at how successful marketing for Kool-Ade has been...
Masks were first worn by Arab women to show that they were " mastered over". In other words they had a master and were submisive to them. Today , the master is the government and it shows who is submisive and who is not. That is why government officials mandate wearing them when they wont do it themselves when they think no one is looking. I woudl not be in the least bit surprised if we find out someday that we are being facially recognized by the government who wont wear a mask. The ones wearing one wont be recognized, and the government is not concerned about them anyway. It's the ones who wont OBEY them are going to be the problem. It would be very easy for them to do this and likely been happening for a long time. AN example is ,,, I went to visit friends in Michigan and sadly I had to go through Chitcago. I didnt know they had the I pass system to pay a toll so I missed one. They had a picture of my car plates and sent me a ticket. This is likely the real purpose of a mask.
I don’t get depressed, in fact it’s entertaining.

Good one NY

So true.
"nyny" is the campfire's pariah, Larry Root.

Sooner or later society will demand we recognize BobBrown as an individual with rights, just like anyone else and that'll probably be for the best.

^^^THIS^^^
It makes me sad to witness all the sheeple we have in this country. The scamdemic has destroyed much and Biden is finishing it off.
© 24hourcampfire