Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by SandBilly
More of that impressive wit.

Tell me more.

Lmao
Apparently you're the only one trying to be witty dumbphuck.

We can’t count on you for it. Lol

I’ll expect the usual dumb [bleep] comments.

Lol
Afraid you're the queen of dumb comments. Got any more pearls of wisdom to cast before me ?

Yes

Who cleans that run down trailer you live in? I know your fat ass, broke down wife doesn’t. I’m sure your fatass ain’t worth a [bleep] either? You just live in filth, right? Lmao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m just trying to get the “I’ll whip your ass comment” you give to everyone else. I feel neglected. Lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Tell me more.

Lmao

Lol
Afraid you're the queen of dumb comments. Got any more pearls of wisdom to cast before me ?

Yes

Who cleans that run down trailer you live in? I know your fat ass, broke down wife doesn’t. I’m sure your fatass ain’t worth a [bleep] either? You just live in filth, right? Lmao
You must have me confused with your toothless, disease ridden, cousin fuggin Southern brethren again.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Tell me more.

Lmao

Lol

Yes

You must have me confused with your toothless, disease ridden, cousin fuggin Southern brethren again.

I have you pegged, pops. Lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Don't know about others BUT I would pay money to see the two of you "tough guys" face off in a sand pit wearing loinclothes.

Never happen because rants here are as tough as either of you get.

The phrase is "Keyboard Warrior" !

Found your photo have a tiff.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NYNY
Don't know about others BUT I would pay money to see the two of you "tough guys" face off in a sand pit wearing loinclothes.

You’re a NY [bleep], nobody gives a [bleep] what you think.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Tell me more.

Lmao

Lol

Yes

I have you pegged, pops. Lol
The only thing you have pegged is the knot hole in your head.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by NYNY

Does your boyfriend know you look for stuff like that ?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Both my wife and I feel pretty depressed watching people who seemingly question nothing and just believe whatever they are told. Am I crazy? How are you guys seeing this? Anyone feel the same?

Yes, I think you're crazy. I think you're applying a double standard unless you are spending hours a day pouring over medical journals ... that's what's necessary to understand what is happening on your own. If you're not doing that, you're just as guilty of following blindly as the people you're criticizing, the only difference is your choice of who to follow.

It's like this. I do have the background to understand most of what they're saying about COVID. It's a little dated, but it is necessary for one of my interests. I do not want that jab. The pfizer and moderna shots are not vaccines, they are genetic engineering. At the same time, several people I know pretty well have gotten COVID and been damned sick. One may not make it .. a long-hauler. As an alternative to those two very bad things, masks, despite not being very effective) and a lot of extra handwashing do not look so bad. Especially since, at least for the time being, life allows me to stay employed while not having to interact with more than a very few people.

It is likely that I'll have to go back to work on-site sometime late summer or maybe early fall. Given the considerations, I may well get vaccinated ... J&J, because though less effective, it is a vaccine, not genetic engineering, a technology with a much longer track record.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Masks?

IDGAF.

No, really! Don't care a whole lot.

Wife has to wear one at work.

She appreciates customers who do.
A sort of respect for her.
I don't going in there. In, out, no one cares.

Most places, not.

Some are militant.
Maybe. Depends on my mood, hurry, if I even have one.

Point is, I don't have a point to prove.
Either way.

I wear one at work a lot, cutting phenyl resin coated fiberglass.
So, I'm used to them.

Laugh every time a car goes by and I'm mowing in a mask. (Allergies)
Wonder how many of the mask obsessed like those here are
criticizing me for wearing one, alone, outside.

Actually like to think they are.
That's funny to me,
running their mouth, no idea what's going on.
Jokes on them.
IDGAF about them, or what they think.

Live their lives, worry about their worries.
I'll take care of mine.

Yeah right. And you wore a mask for several years up until today to cut your grass? GTFOOH

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I like to be aware of the idiots in my immediate vicinity, so no!

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
In Utah all the mandates have ended except for kids in schools. Yet in most places I go people still wear masks. Masks have always been a symbol of control for me. To me it’s a constant reminder to be scared and fear illness. It actually has many facets to it. When I see people continuing to mask it brings all sorts of emotion in me from sadness, to anger, to just feeling depressed that this will never end and that those who keep doing this will never be those that will stand up for freedom and protect liberty. They will submit to whatever the government tells them. Both my wife and I feel pretty depressed watching people who seemingly question nothing and just believe whatever they are told. Am I crazy? How are you guys seeing this? Anyone feel the same?
Amused - at how successful marketing for Kool-Ade has been...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Masks were first worn by Arab women to show that they were " mastered over". In other words they had a master and were submisive to them. Today , the master is the government and it shows who is submisive and who is not. That is why government officials mandate wearing them when they wont do it themselves when they think no one is looking. I woudl not be in the least bit surprised if we find out someday that we are being facially recognized by the government who wont wear a mask. The ones wearing one wont be recognized, and the government is not concerned about them anyway. It's the ones who wont OBEY them are going to be the problem. It would be very easy for them to do this and likely been happening for a long time. AN example is ,,, I went to visit friends in Michigan and sadly I had to go through Chitcago. I didnt know they had the I pass system to pay a toll so I missed one. They had a picture of my car plates and sent me a ticket. This is likely the real purpose of a mask.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I don’t get depressed, in fact it’s entertaining.

Good one NY

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The state of OUR once FREE country is what depresses me.

The fact that OUR Country has come to be a sad, pathetic nation that doesn’t care about free and fair elections sickens me, especially when you think of the treasure squandered. From Yorktown to Antietam, Guadalcanal to Malmedy, Inchon to Saigon, Baghdad to Kabul and a thousand other places where we sacrificed our most sacred possessions for the bigger notion of TRUE FREEDOM.....that is what depresses me!

All the squabbling over masks or fake viruses are just white noise for the ignorant sheep to fixate on.

If our elections aren’t a FREE and FAIR representation of our voices than WE have more to worry about than a fugging mask!

We’re all slaves to our political masters!.....that should depress anyone that GAF about our country!

So true.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"nyny" is the campfire's pariah, Larry Root.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The question is, which POS cowardly sock puppet is BobBrown now ? LOL

Sooner or later society will demand we recognize BobBrown as an individual with rights, just like anyone else and that'll probably be for the best.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The state of OUR once FREE country is what depresses me.

The fact that OUR Country has come to be a sad, pathetic nation that doesn’t care about free and fair elections sickens me, especially when you think of the treasure squandered. From Yorktown to Antietam, Guadalcanal to Malmedy, Inchon to Saigon, Baghdad to Kabul and a thousand other places where we sacrificed our most sacred possessions for the bigger notion of TRUE FREEDOM.....that is what depresses me!

All the squabbling over masks or fake viruses are just white noise for the ignorant sheep to fixate on.

If our elections aren’t a FREE and FAIR representation of our voices than WE have more to worry about than a fugging mask!

We’re all slaves to our political masters!.....that should depress anyone that GAF about our country!

^^^THIS^^^

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It makes me sad to witness all the sheeple we have in this country. The scamdemic has destroyed much and Biden is finishing it off.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (406_SBC, 14idaho, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 13 invisible), 1,470 guests, and 801 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,724
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.