Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
People that still wear masks is like having dipschitt written on their forehead.

I never bought into the BS. Only times I have worn them are to go to my doctor, to see my mother in her senior living facility, or the rare occasions it was required for business. Luckily, my company never bought into the BS, but I sometimes have to visit other facilities which require the stupid things.

Our head honcho required them, but he's not here much.
Most were obedient, a few can't take orders. wink
I work alone in an enclosure, and knowing I'd resist, was told
it was up to me in there. Carried my coffee mug when out, so
was "eating". Whole thing lasted about 2 weeks, and got old.

Then, two weeks ago Tuesday coming, we had hazmat/safety training.
15 guys in a small meeting room, watching a video on fitting masks
and respirators. Not a mask.

I joked about it later.
The guy who sat beside me left early Wednesday.
Took off Thursday, called in with a positive covid test.
Wasn't as funny anymore. But, we are past the worry time and
no one got sick. One person had it, only one that may have been pricked.
Have to wonder about it being so communicable.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Blackheart
When I took the LTC class something was brought up about carrying while at home. The instructors, two LEO laughed, one asked the other if he carried at home and he said no and laughed again.

I always carry, at home or not, and there are firearms at the ready in the master closet, right next to the shower. Lol
So apparently you fear something {home invasion} that only happens to what, one in a million ? Yet you mock those who wear a mask in fear of covid ? LOL. Pot meet kettle.

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

For a lot of people keeping a gun or guns handy is something they enjoy doing. A paper mask is a placebo against a virus and the people afraid to leave there house without one are doing it out of fear.
The folks that won't shower without a gun in the bathroom or walk around their own house without one are doing it out of fear too.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by readonly
The people that complain about masks, and refuse to get vaccinated, are the fv cking idiots that will cause this to go on forever.

It's already over for people who don't wear masks and refuse to get the vaccine. It only goes on forever for people who wait on the govt before making a decision.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I took the LTC class something was brought up about carrying while at home. The instructors, two LEO laughed, one asked the other if he carried at home and he said no and laughed again.

I always carry, at home or not, and there are firearms at the ready in the master closet, right next to the shower. Lol
So apparently you fear something {home invasion} that only happens to what, one in a million ? Yet you mock those who wear a mask in fear of covid ? LOL. Pot meet kettle.

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

For a lot of people keeping a gun or guns handy is something they enjoy doing. A paper mask is a placebo against a virus and the people afraid to leave there house without one are doing it out of fear.
The folks that won't shower without a gun in the bathroom or walk around their own house without one are doing it out of fear too.

It’s not my fault your broke dick azz lives in a rundown single wide, that even the brokest intruder wouldn’t want to break into.

Lmao, where your mask, take your shot and stfu. Lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It is beyond STUPID & criminal that businesses are requiring people to wear a face COVER. You can rip an old T-shirt up and tie it so it covers you nose and mouth and that satisfies the left-wing loons who simply want to keep as many people afraid for as long as they can. That murdering bastard Andrew Cuomo has decreed that vaccinated people will sit in their own section and those who refuse to be vaccinated will sit separately during baseball games. If the people are vaccinated what do they have to fear from sitting among the same people who refuse to be forced to submit to a vaccine? Aren't the vaccinated people now safe from the contagion? The sooner Cuomo is arrested and jailed for murder the better off this country will be.

I have stopped participating in their SCAMdemic months and months ago. I still see morons wearing a mask outside and in their cars when driving alone. Truly stupid sheep - raised in a phfukking pickle jar in mommie's basement.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Yes. Lmao

I’m surprised you haven’t threatened to whip my azz yet, you’re always gonna whip someone’s azz. Lmfao

I’ll leave the doors and windows unlocked for you, won’t even use my shower gun, pops....lol
#prisoneroffearinhisownhome LMAO

One word, pops.

lamotrigine
So you're epileptic or bi polar too ? #sucksforyou

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Take a picture of that single wide and post it up, pops.

Lmao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

It’s not my fault your broke dick azz lives in a rundown single wide, that even the brokest intruder wouldn’t want to break into.

Who said it was run down or that I was broke ? LMAO #lyingsacksofshyt

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

Lmfao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Take a picture of that single wide and post it up, pops.

Lmao
No thank you. #scaredofhisownshadow LMAO

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Yes and yes.

Lmao.

Lmfao
Some of us are smart enough not to live around groids and other nefarious riff raff. LMAO

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Pensioners with black horn rim glasses and crappy flannel clothes are often the targets of trailer invasions.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by slumlord
I have nunchakus when I’m on the mower

Figured you for the throwing star type.

#boyhowdy

He tapes a coffee can over his balls to protect from an over swing.

laughing

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

www.democraticunderground.com

You’d feel more at home. They ridicule folks who take reality oriented precautions, too.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Pensioners with black horn rim glasses and crappy flannel clothes are often the targets of trailer invasions.

Good thing I don't wear glasses. LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]where to get e85 gas near me

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You’d feel more at home. They ridicule folks who take reality oriented precautions, too.
Yeah that one in a million risk of a home invasion is a bitch. Better not get behind the wheel today, holy fugg. LMAO You're nuttier than squirrel turds.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Is that your dad or your mom or don't you know for sure ? LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Is that your dad or your mom or don't you know for sure ? LOL

I can’t handle your wit.

Lmfao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yeah that one in a million risk of a home invasion is a bitch. Better not get behind the wheel today, holy fugg. LMAO You're nuttier than squirrel turds.

To me, it’s an easy precaution. Do guns frighten you?

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1234, 10gaugeman, 17Fan, 62 invisible), 2,364 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,323
Posts18,487,458
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.