B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Straight off his FB page. Lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

But it’s a 60 footer! Lmao
Not even close but there is one on up the road a ways that looks even worse than that. Their yard looks like a garbage dump. Thankfully the only neighbors in sight here keep their places neat and tidy.

That's not Blackhearts digs.... no pink flamingos... smile
No pink flamingo's either and you know it but there has been a lot of dead bucks hanging from the meat pole out front.

There’d be a bunch of gay dudes hanging around if it was Bleck Furts

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
I don't know - is pissed off a kind of depressed?

IDK is pissed off in your world as pissed off as it should be? Get your people strait my friend.

Then again Theo Gallus is a [bleep] douche bag. Sooooo wtf

He's a douchebag because he's a Biden voting faag, it comes natural.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
][quote=Blackheart] It's none of your fuggin business what somebody else wears, where they wear it or when.

Ya don’t say? Lmao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by readonly
The people that complain about masks, and refuse to get vaccinated, are the fv cking idiots that will cause this to go on forever.

No dumbazz.... The people that complain about masks and refuse to take the vaccine are the fv cking Patriots that will be first to fight for whats left of this country when dipshlts like you are almost done destroying it. Now pull your mask back up a go sit back down at the children's table.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by cuckheart
It's none of your fuggin business what somebody else wears, where they wear it or when.

Except for firearms, right, cuck?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
][quote=Blackheart] It's none of your fuggin business what somebody else wears, where they wear it or when.

Ya don’t say? Lmao
It's nothing to me if you want to wear your gun in the shower. I only brought it up to point out the hypocrisy and odd behavior of some of the nut bag tin foil hatters here. IDGAF but don't try to bullshyt me or yourself that you do it for any reason other than fear and insecurity. You have no business chastising others for wearing a mask or getting vaccinated if that's what they want to do when you can't take a shower in your own home without a gun within reach. I mean come on, do you live in the fuggin ghetto ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's none of your fuggin business what somebody else wears, where they wear it or when.

#PreOp4Life

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Fubarski

LOL I wonder if he realizes how retarded he is? Probably not...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ya don’t say? Lmao
It's nothing to me if you want to wear your gun in the shower. I only brought it up to point out the hypocrisy and odd behavior iof some of the tin foil hatters here. IDGAF but don't try to bullshyt me or yourself that you do it for any reason other than fear and insecurity. You have no business chastising others for wearing a mask or getting vaccinated if that's what they want to do when you can't walk around your own house without a gun. I mean come on, do you live in the fuggin ghetto ?

Never said I wear a gun in the shower, simply made the comment that I have guns in my closet, that are ready and close to the shower. I didn’t plan where my closet was, you [bleep] moron.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
I don't know - is pissed off a kind of depressed?

IDK is pissed off in your world as pissed off as it should be? Get your people strait my friend.

Then again Theo Gallus is a [bleep] douche bag. Sooooo wtf

He's a douchebag because he's a Biden voting faag, it comes natural.

He gots me on the Ignore....wooooooooo!!!!

You fellas on thin ice

LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have guns in my closet

So much euphemism and innuendo with you two.

LMFAO

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
I have guns in my closet

LMFAO

Yeah, but we don’t need sock puppets. LMFAO

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Originally Posted by Fubarski

LOL I wonder if he realizes how retarded he is? Probably not...
Tennessee, where they have piggly wiggly's and proud of it and their mom is also their aunt. Too quick to pounce as usual dumbphuck. Like a steel trap you are LOL. I already explained my position above but given the joy a Tennessee boy must experience when he thinks he's finally found somebody even dumber than he is, it is understandable.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Ya don’t say? Lmao
It's nothing to me if you want to wear your gun in the shower. I only brought it up to point out the hypocrisy and odd behavior iof some of the tin foil hatters here. IDGAF but don't try to bullshyt me or yourself that you do it for any reason other than fear and insecurity. You have no business chastising others for wearing a mask or getting vaccinated if that's what they want to do when you can't walk around your own house without a gun. I mean come on, do you live in the fuggin ghetto ?

Never said I wear a gun in the shower, simply made the comment that I have guns in my closet, that are ready and close to the shower. I didn’t plan where my closet was, you [bleep] moron.
Sure, sure. Everybody keeps a loaded gun in the closet that just happens to be conveniently located right next to the shower. It's your story. LMAO

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
So apparently you fear something {home invasion} that only happens to what, one in a million ? Yet you mock those who wear a mask in fear of covid ? LOL. Pot meet kettle.
A firearm is very effective against a home invasion and self defense situations are way more common than one in a million. A mask won't stop a virus any better than it will a bullet. I have a good many medical professional friends and family and they all agree the mask hysteria is mostly bullsheit. These folks are doctors, RNs, NPs, etc. CV-19 is mostly a mild illness with a few serious and fatal cases that are outliers. Home invasions and other assaults carry a high probability of lethality. So yes, some of us that carry do mock scaredy cats that run around in masks especially the ones that have the gall to bother someone not wearing one.
There hasn't been a home invasion in my home town in my lifetime. Pardon me if I don't feel the need to carry a gun 24/7 in my home, especially not in the bathroom/shower. Hell my dad never carried one in his whole life and miraculously he's still kicking after 78 years. Neither did either of my grandfathers and they both lived into their 80's. It's none of your fuggin business what somebody else wears, where they wear it or when.
Well sir: you are totally right about it not being my business if you mask your face for whatever legal reason you do. Of course as long as like minded folks are privately mocking you mask people I suppose it is their right. I do not ever address anyone about their mask or my feelings if they don't address me. I do talk among like minded friends about how stupid I think it is. Also having been dealing with lawless people for over 30 years I also discuss among friends and others that bring up the subject the wisdom of being armed and practiced well enough to repel a criminal or animal attack with trained firepower when appropriate.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Ya don’t say? Lmao

Sure, sure. Everybody keeps a loaded gun in the closet that just happens to be conveniently located right next to the shower. It's your story. LMAO

What ya gunna do when the Liberal covid payments dry up? Go back to cleaning the bathrooms at the gunmaker and claim unretired?lol

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kingston
I have guns in my closet

LMFAO

Yeah, but we don’t need sock puppets. LMFAO
Yeah, sock puppets are for the real low down stinkin cowardly pussies. LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ya don’t say? Lmao

You don’t know when to stfu do you? Lmao, it’s okay, most dumbasses don’t.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Bleck Furt wears a mask to walk to the mailbox#inthistogether

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 007FJ, 62 invisible), 2,237 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,281
Posts18,486,813
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.