Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
If the colleges are fearful, let their faculty get the vaccine. If they individually choose. If the vaccines work, don’t worry about those of us who choose not to get it.

People should have personal freedom and not be forced to get a vaccine for this!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
If the colleges are fearful, let their faculty get the vaccine. If they individually choose. If the vaccines work, don’t worry about those of us who choose not to get it.

People should have personal freedom and not be forced to get a vaccine for this!

Doesn't personal freedom extend to others who choose to operate their businesses or institutions in a manner different than you would like? Freedom is the ability to go elsewhere if you prefer. You already have that.
I've yet to hear of anyone forced to get a vaccine.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The college probably doesn't place much value on the individual student and don't care if they come or not. I have read that some of the Ivy League colleges have seen up to a 50% increase in applications from the high school classes of 2020 and 2021, so they can be more selective then they usually are.

My wife works for a college and employees whose jobs require them to interface with other people are required to get vaccinated. If they choose not to, they are outplaced. My wife has 17 people working for her, 3 of the accountants whose jobs require them to be on campus and interface with other people decided not to get the vaccination and they have been terminated with 1 week of severance pay for each full year that they've been employed. 1 of them is suing the university, while the other 2 took the severance and moved on. My wife was sorry to lose them, but they couldn't do their job remotely, so they had to go.,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WMR

Doesn't personal freedom extend to others who choose to operate their businesses or institutions in a manner different than you would like? Freedom is the ability to go elsewhere if you prefer. You already have that.
I've yet to hear of anyone forced to get a vaccine.

If it’s against the law, that might matter.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Freedom of choice. College, stores, businesse, airlines, etc. They should all be free to require vaccinations or not.
Students or users of these businesses are free to leave or shop elsewhere or drive instead of fly.

Most schools require students to be vaccinated. Don’t like it? Find a different school or home school.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jack, tell 'em to shove it up their (collective) arses !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Freedom of choice. College, stores, businesse, airlines, etc. They should all be free to require vaccinations or not.
Students or users of these businesses are free to leave or shop elsewhere or drive instead of fly.

Most schools require students to be vaccinated. Don’t like it? Find a different school or home school.

Lot of schools do, with proven and thoroughly tested vaccines, that are actually real vaccines....lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

It's not freedom of choice to force someone to take an non FDA approved drug in order to participate. If it's safe, why hasn't the FDA officially approved it instead of just authorizing it's use?
Every person I know that's taken it have become extremely ill for a minimum of a day, up to three days. All this, for a vaccine, that's not really a vaccine by definition, that lasts 4-6 months and isn't meant to prevent you from getting the china flu, but to lessen the symptoms. Basically you get sick as hell for a few days, to keep from getting sick as hell for a few days? JFC..... stupid fucqs

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jack, apply their logic, back at 'em !

Your daughters's body, her choice !

That'll fugg 'em.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain

It's not freedom of choice to force someone to take an non FDA approved drug in order to participate. If it's safe, why hasn't the FDA officially approved it instead of just authorizing it's use?
Every person I know that's taken it have become extremely ill for a minimum of a day, up to three days. All this, for a vaccine, that's not really a vaccine by definition, that lasts 4-6 months and isn't meant to prevent you from getting the china flu, but to lessen the symptoms. Basically you get sick as hell for a few days, to keep from getting sick as hell for a few days? JFC..... stupid fucqs

How exactly are they forcing her to be vaccinated?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Wouldn’t you need a real vaccine to get vaccinated?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My arm was sore, it’s perfectly fine. Lmao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Give us one good reason why anyone should care whether others have been vaccinated?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

The Stupid Mother Fugkers have to run their cock holsters about “getting the vaccine. When is the last time you used a flu vaccine as a conversation starter? Fugking usefull idiots !

Last edited by BobBrown; 05/12/21.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Isn’t just hydroxychkorine and the live corona bologna flu!!??

SHEESHx3

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by copperking81

Give us one good reason why anyone should care whether others have been vaccinated?

I don’t care who is or who isn’t. How others decide is their freedom of choice.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

Would “mandating” make you feel better than “forcing”
Either way, as long as the cocktails they’re calling vaccines aren’t FDA approved, I don’t see how they can be mandated by any definition of law.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

You do care. And no, public and private entities don't get to discriminate at will.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
No matter what you call it, mandating or forcing, she has freedom of choice not to be vaccinated. If not being vaccinated interferes with other aspects of her life that is her choice.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

You do care. And no, public and private entities don't get to discriminate at will.

No I don’t. My 69 year old brother and 85 year old mother both told me they would not be vaccinated. My response is that’s your business and choice, not mine.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

267 members (160user, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 30 invisible), 1,399 guests, and 956 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,865
Posts18,497,305
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.