Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Esquire
The bankruptcy case was in Texas. The judge dismissed the case as having been filed in bad faith, which it was. The filing had nothing to do with bankruptcy issues, rather, it was an attempt to stall the inevitable. This failed attempt cost the NRA $72 million dollars in legal fees - money from donations,

What's next is as certain as the sun rising in the east. It will go back to New York where it will be dissolved and liquidated in due time. A once great organization was raped and pillaged to death by criminals.

WLP and his cronies needed to be taken out and beaten.

Instead, I'm still receiving solicitations with his name on them.

You tell me..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
The membership should petition a law firm and sue the current board for ownership, as in hostile take-over.

WLP should be charged with embezzlement. And incarcerated upon conviction.

Enough is enough. If the evidence exists, it is time to pound his sorry ass.

Even if the DC efforts are so undermined they are worthless, the safety and training programs are worth salvaging and rebuilding.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
No matter how you look at it, it is a sad day that NRA has become practically insignificant. They did a lot of good back in the day and they were THE voice of gun owners. The left wins this one.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
No matter how you look at it, it is a sad day that NRA has become practically insignificant. They did a lot of good back in the day and they were THE voice of gun owners. The left wins this one.

Are you high or just stupid?
The NRA has NEVER stood up for our rights.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ouch

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
" She reiterated that she intends to see the NRA dissolved, which ultimately would be decided by a judge, not the attorney general."

There is the entire crux of the matter. James wants to be the groid that killed the NRA. That's it plain and simple.

Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PJGunner
James wants to be the groid that killed the NRA.

So sorry, too late. Wayne already managed that. All she can accomplish is to stop him from feeding on the corpse.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Eric308
The NRA of my youth, full of honorable sportsmen, marksmen, and collectors, died many years ago. It was "reborn" as the paranoia-peddling marketing wing of the firearms industry, populated with ignorant, racist, conspiracy nuts. It will not be missed.

im surprised you stopped sucking dick long enough to type that

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 56 invisible), 2,839 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,796
Posts18,536,459
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.