Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by readonly
That's because anybody smart enough to get elected to congress (with the exception of that white gorilla from GA) is too smart to believe Trump's big election lie. They just don't want to get crucified by his base. Which is not enough to get anybody elected anyway. Kind of like this forum. Most of the sensible just remain silent and let the vocal ignorant 10% take over with regard to Trump and covid. Sad, pathetic fall this place as taken. As a life long conservative, it's sad to see what has happened to the Republican party. This forum I don't give to much of scheit about.

I don't like to demean people that I don't know, but you, sir, are a simpleton.

I would guess he is smarter than us in one way.

He is getting paid for his time here!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not questioning the legitimacy of the 2020 election. I already know all about that.

I'm questioning the legitimacy of Kevin McCarthy continuing to suck air, off the backs of his constituents.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
How many here have actually watched Lindell's "Absolute Interference"? For those who have, I'd like an honest critique. Seems hard to deny for me.

https://home.frankspeech.com/tv/vid...idence-foreign-and-domestic-enemies-used

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Stupid [bleep] like you are why congress is what it is .
If you’re to god dam blind to see what’s going on you did right the thing by getting off the bus .
Kenneth

GFY

So you think the the election wasn’t rigged ?
You think Trumps base wasn’t enough numbers to get it done in a straight up election?
Sounds to me you’re a two faced bitch .
Kenneth

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Funny....if that's true how come "somebody" is fighting tooth and nail to keep the audits from happening...... If it was a 100% fair and square election, then let's see the proof. Why would Democrats be scared of a little ole audit?

IC B2

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The last pollI saw said that most Republicans and 30 percent of the Democrats believed it was stolen. If 30 percent admitted it you know another 30 percent believe it. We are not as stupid as you Dems think we are. But you are as dumb as we think you are. Ed

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If you’re to god dam blind to see what’s going on you did right the thing by getting off the bus .
Kenneth

GFY

You think Trumps base wasn’t enough numbers to get it done in a straight up election?
Kenneth

I don't think the election was rigged, I KNOW the Election was rigged.

Now GFY

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The elections have been rigged since 2000 or before.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That's because anybody smart enough to get elected to congress (with the exception of that white gorilla from GA) is too smart to believe Trump's big election lie. They just don't want to get crucified by his base. Which is not enough to get anybody elected anyway. Kind of like this forum. Most of the sensible just remain silent and let the vocal ignorant 10% take over with regard to Trump and covid. Sad, pathetic fall this place as taken. As a life long conservative, it's sad to see what has happened to the Republican party. This forum I don't give to much of scheit about.

Anybody that thinks Joe Biden got 81,000,000 + votes is too stupid for words.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

I think 2016 was rigged, too. It's just that Trump's support overwhelmed the rigging they had in place for Hillary. They made sure that could never happen again, though, which is what made the rigging of the 2020 election so obvious.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the GOP is shattered. McCarthy is just another Paul Ryan, or John Boehner. A do nothing RINO that actually is eager to facilitate a dhimmicrat president's agenda.

Sam......

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
A black Ohio poll worker got caught voting 6 times for Barack Obama.

voted 6 times for Obama

She was sentenced to 5 years.........she did a couple days. Then, she was officially honored by Ohio Democrats and Al Sharpton. They don't even hide it.

It's getting worse every election......as long as there is no consequence.

Mr.Obvious says........kinda tough to maintain a representative Republic.......without legitimate elections.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I think 2016 was rigged, too. It's just that Trump's support overwhelmed the rigging they had in place for Hillary. They made sure that could never happen again, though, which is what made the rigging of the 2020 election so obvious.

FACT

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Kenneth

GFY

Kenneth

I don't think the election was rigged, I KNOW the Election was rigged.

Now GFY

Well one up side to that is only I can do that ! GFY , have I heard that somewhere before ?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

you "don't give to much of scheit about" this forum? then why are you running that mouth spewing stupid Schiet in it?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 56 invisible), 1,874 guests, and 1,050 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,879
Posts18,497,751
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.