Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It's always good to have a carry license even if you don't expect to use it. You never know when you might need to carry and it gives you an option.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MJones

Sir , I'm not one to judge or make personnel attacks . But I believe you are just an old pussy . I bet you're the guy who's teenage son lipped off non-stop , and daughter was the class whore all because you would'nt lay down the law . I'm sure your wife ran the house and made the rules . Go back inside cause Momma might get mad if you're out of her sight to long .

It’s good to know that you don’t judge or make personal attacks or lie through your false teeth.

Fuggin hilarious.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Originally Posted by Steven60
My Ohio concealed carry license expires next month. I am seriously considering allowing it to expire. I have never carried while driving and won't. What I wonder is whether an LEO stopping me would tend to be least nervous 1) if the computer shows that my license had expired, or 2) if I renew the license? In either case I will state right off to the officer that I am not carrying.

Full disclosure: I haven't been stopped since I was 19 (50 ears ago) driving to my job as a Boy Scout camp counselor in uniform. The officer did not say why, but I suspect it was because I probably looked like I was too young to drive. I have never had a bad encounter with any LEO.

I am not arguing against concealed carry; I just believe that I personally don't need it any more.

I appreciate your thoughts; thank you.

You don't need to be carrying a gun. Your reasoning is confusing. Are you a Democrat?

This 👆🏻👆🏻

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Sheep, sheep dog, or wolf.

Decide which one you are.

At 70 years old?

GRRRR, azzholegrin but you are correct in that the OP probably shouldn't be carrying anyway.

mike r

I don’t think anybody decides what kind of person they are at 70 years old.

Don't be so narrow minded, I am currently considering becoming either a missionary or a poet...or maybe an eskimo.

mike r

Well, Shît...All this time I thought you were already a monk.

🦫😜

Is that an abbreviation for something?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Don't be so narrow minded, I am currently considering becoming either a missionary or a poet...or maybe an eskimo.

mike r

PM 79S or ironbender.

They both live in an Eskimo village.

I am trying to talk IB into swapping houses next summer. I am craving some Muktuk & gravy.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You have no business carrying.

So don’t bother with it.

Amazingly, I agree with deflave for once! grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
What's the deal OP, you trolling, right?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

mike r

PM 79S or ironbender.

You forgot Jim Conrad. He’s gonna be PISSED!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
What's the deal OP, you trolling, right?

Bingo.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I am not arguing against concealed carry; I just believe that I personally don't need it any more.

If you live anywhere near a sizeable blue city or travel into one, & are a Caucasian, you should seriously reconsider that you don't need to carry.

Overall, your post has to be one of the dumbest I've seen on this forum in all the years that I've been here.

Deflave is right, you should be carrying given your state of mind.

MM

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
My Ohio concealed carry license expires next month. I am seriously considering allowing it to expire. I have never carried while driving and won't. What I wonder is whether an LEO stopping me would tend to be least nervous 1) if the computer shows that my license had expired, or 2) if I renew the license? In either case I will state right off to the officer that I am not carrying.

Full disclosure: I haven't been stopped since I was 19 (50 ears ago) driving to my job as a Boy Scout camp counselor in uniform. The officer did not say why, but I suspect it was because I probably looked like I was too young to drive. I have never had a bad encounter with any LEO.

I appreciate your thoughts; thank you.

I suspect you're the ghost of a member who recently passed onto the netherworld, having been gunned dwn Monday night @ your local Dairy Queen or gas station. No sense looking for answers with obvious answers, friend. Head for the bright light. You'll be fine.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That works as long as you never leave that state. Not the smartest move

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Three issues. First is whether to carry. Second is whether to get the permit. Third is making trigger happy cowardly cops "fear for their lives."

Absolutely carry. It's more important the older you get. I remember fighting as rather exhausting in my twenties. Be realistic. A jframe in your pocket isn't a burden.

Our permits are $80. Really streamlines gun purchases; not to mention covering yourself if you need to use a weapon. Also, here it is a weapons license. Much of our weapons law has to do with keeping blacks in line. You can be hassled over. 3±" belt knife if they're bored. GWL covers it.

Don't tell a cop you're packing if you're just sitting your truck with your hands on the wheel. Too many ways that can go wrong.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jackmountain

mike r

PM 79S or ironbender.

No he IS an Eskimo.

But he lives on a farm.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain

mike r

PM 79S or ironbender.

No he IS an Eskimo.

But he lives on a farm.

I hope it’s at least an igloo made of hay bales.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
none of what the OP posted makes any sense

He's fishing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I have been in Malta, Mt. during an October blizzard that made Large James a You Tube sensation. That place is pretty much the southern arctic. It is kind of neat though w/out a lot of trees messing up the view.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
OP: Thanks for reminding me to check the expiration date on my Ohio CCW license.

I very seldom carry but I think I need the license in case of SHTF. Until then, I only carry if I'm going into an unfamiliar part of the central city, which I try not to do. Before CCW was legal here I had a couple of instances where I wished I was carrying. Once, while lost and trying to find my car, I was approached by two guys. I am large and I think they thought I was carrying, as I kept my hand in my jacket pocket. Another time a young guy came up to me and was trying to solicit homosexual sex! He went away when I declined. In both instances the guys were a certain ethnic group, which was not Norwegian.

I think you should renew. Can't hurt anything.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
OP: Thanks for reminding me to check the expiration date on my Ohio CCW license.

I very seldom carry but I think I need the license in case of SHTF. Until then, I only carry if I'm going into an unfamiliar part of the central city, which I try not to do. Before CCW was legal here I had a couple of instances where I wished I was carrying. Once, while lost and trying to find my car, I was approached by two guys. I am large and I think they thought I was carrying, as I kept my hand in my jacket pocket. Another time a young guy came up to me and was trying to solicit homosexual sex! He went away when I declined. In both instances the guys were a certain ethnic group, which was not Norwegian.

I think you should renew. Can't hurt anything.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I have been in Malta, Mt. during an October blizzard that made Large James a You Tube sensation. That place is pretty much the southern arctic. It is kind of neat though w/out a lot of trees messing up the view.

mike r

mike r

In that snowstorm , did you see a group of Cobras?
Asking for a friend
Sheesh

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

700 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 73 invisible), 3,233 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,222
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.