Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I get the impression not everyone knows who Alfred E Newman is.

My own favorite source is Ananias Ziegler, the spokesman for the committee that really runs America

Professor Irwin Cory also comes to mind

Last edited by kennyd; 05/13/21.
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by viking
As I took my first sip of coffee I was reading that. I apparently need at least half a pot, WTF.

Try a fifth whiskey! It’ll come in clear as a bell!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Guys, the medical field, the corporate world, AND the Govt, are infested with these folks.

Literally, people who don’t do SCHIDT, but shuffle papers, talk, and conduct meetings.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Opening this thread.......fully expected Biden to announce more Federal gas taxes.......to reduce consumption.

Alfred's response was actually more intelligent.

As others have stated, outrageous parody is getting increasingly difficult.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Transportation Secretary:
We understand the concerns that need to be understood in order to evaluate the concerns that have been expressed. Our understanding has led to a larger discussion about the concerns and we understand the need to coordinate with our partner agencies toward the common goal of understanding. Now that we have the analysis to understand the greater concern, we are evaluating the fastest way to express the understanding of the analysis to a more broad network of partners. As soon as that network understanding is in place, then we will have a better understanding for the American people about their concern‘
If the Secretary actually said that and it is the totality of his statement, he has shown himself to be a fool and a tool and should be fired immediately. If the post is not accurate or the statement complete, well - - - - who gets fired?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B2

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Some folks need to google Alfred E. Neuman. It’s MADdening!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by prm
This - thus, my post.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Secretary Newman has responded with a myriad of rational dissertations involving a comprehensive, cogent rationalization of our current climate in the normalizing of supply chain management from multiple perspectives, to include, but not limited to, both macro and micro utilization of existing hardware programs and procedural standards based upon the systemic norms garnered from engineering data analysis and functional assessment of historical trending of parabolic curve automatic algorithm program systems norms. Additional delays have also been caused by the gargantuan amount of remedial actions and corrective and restorative measures that must be implemented to correct the abusive, reckless mismanagement procedures that were embedded into the very fabric of the entire scope of operations by the previous administration. The first priority of the new administration is to optimize the supply chain to be able to operate in a fully transparent, honest, open manner in an environment of non-partisan, methodical atmosphere of racial sensitivity and deep, respectful, insightful commitment to the strategic coping of the challenges of climate change, global warming, and the ever present threat posed by White Supremacists and other fringe groups.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Here he is, Twinkletoes Parseltongue

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
What was that? Geez...so glad we have competent leaders...NOT!

Total Gooberment Jiberish.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Most sophomoric sidestepping BS to come out of Washington......pete buttsweat.....as that's saying something considering 8 years of clinton and 8 more of Obama

Notre dame ain't missing that azzhole one bit.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Everyone knows......

Originally Posted by prm

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by SCgman1
...pete buttsweat.....as that's saying something considering 8 years of clinton and 8 more of Obama

Maybe not Notre Damn itself, but I’m sure there are a lot of homos in South Bend that are missing his azzhole.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Secretary Alfred E Newman Outlines Federal Response to Gas Crisis –

Transportation Secretary Alfred E Newman

‘We understand the concerns that need to be understood in order to evaluate the concerns that have been expressed. Our understanding has led to a larger discussion about the concerns and we understand the need to coordinate with our partner agencies toward the common goal of understanding. Now that we have the analysis to understand the greater concern, we are evaluating the fastest way to express the understanding of the analysis to a more broad network of partners. As soon as that network understanding is in place, then we will have a better understanding for the American people about their concern‘

Well I'm glad he cleared that up.

100% typical of the mentality of the idiot azzholes that populate the Biden administration for top to bottom.

These have to be some of the least capable people on the planet.

MM

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kennyd
I get the impression not everyone knows who Alfred E Newman is.

My own favorite source is Ananias Ziegler, the spokesman for the committee that really runs America

Professor Irwin Cory also comes to mind

I quite enjoyed "Spy vs Spy".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Gibberish

1Minute
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by prm

What... Me worry?

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The gullibility of the gullible is truly maddening.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Most sophomoric sidestepping BS to come out of Washington......pete buttsweat.....as that's saying something considering 8 years of clinton and 8 more of Obama

That comment is reprehensible. If you are to address a person’s proper name, please do it honestly and responsibly!! In the skin-flute bars he is formally addressed as “Peter ButtIFugg”; please show the due respect for our duly elected leaders

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1beaver_shooter, 1moredeer, 01Foreman400, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 63 invisible), 2,607 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,450
Posts18,471,039
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.