Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Stophel
So... the Palestinians, who are Semitic, are anti-semitic for opposing the Khazars, who are not Semitic.... I'm confused...

If you study a little history you will find that Jews were in the land since Moses. During the British Mandate after WWI the Brits were trying to keep the Jews and Muslims from killing each other. The land was never void of Jews.

If you study a little history, you will find that those who call themselves "jews" are not...

That does not change the fact that there has been a Jewish presence in the land since Moses. Did you really think the Muslims killed all Jews when they conquered them around 1000 AD. Keep in mind that Islam was only a little over 300 years old at the time

The diaspora predates the moslems by a fair bit.

So many retards on here on both sides need a history lesson.

Are you saying there was no jihad and Muslims didnt conquer Jerusalem and build the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount. Jews were still doing animal sacrifices in Jerusalem until the Muslims captured it .

What I am saying is you are incredibly ignorant. Do some reading.

MAGA

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’d like to see an honest contrast compare how much money Israel has pumped back into the U.S. via defense contracts etc.

GOOD LUCK!

... wid dat.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So... the Palestinians, who are Semitic, are anti-semitic for opposing the Khazars, who are not Semitic.... I'm confused...

If you study a little history you will find that Jews were in the land since Moses. During the British Mandate after WWI the Brits were trying to keep the Jews and Muslims from killing each other. The land was never void of Jews.

If you study a little history, you will find that those who call themselves "jews" are not...

That does not change the fact that there has been a Jewish presence in the land since Moses. Did you really think the Muslims killed all Jews when they conquered them around 1000 AD. Keep in mind that Islam was only a little over 300 years old at the time

Are you saying there was no jihad and Muslims didnt conquer Jerusalem and build the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount. Jews were still doing animal sacrifices in Jerusalem until the Muslims captured it .

What do you disagree with.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

What do you disagree with.

Send your own ((($$$))).

Not mine.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Jesus approves of your post and more money should be used to support AOC and assassinate police officers here in the US.

Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
U.S. Aid to Israel: What U.S. Taxpayer Should Know
by Tom Malthaner
https://www.wrmea.org/congress-u.s....l-figures-facts-and-impact.html#TAXPAYER

This morning as I was walking down Shuhada Street in Hebron, I saw graffiti marking the newly painted storefronts and awnings. Although three months past schedule and 100 percent over budget, the renovation of Shuhada Street was finally completed this week. The project manager said the reason for the delay and cost overruns was the sabotage of the project by the Israeli settlers of the Beit Hadassah settlement complex in Hebron. They broke the street lights, stoned project workers, shot out the windows of bulldozers and other heavy equipment with pellet guns, broke paving stones before they were laid and now have defaced again the homes and shops of Palestinians with graffiti. The settlers did not want Shuhada St. opened to Palestinian traffic as was agreed to under Oslo 2. This renovation project is paid for by USAID funds and it makes me angry that my tax dollars have paid for improvements that have been destroyed by the settlers.

Most Americans are not aware how much of their tax revenue our government sends to Israel. For the fiscal year ending in September 30, 1997, the U.S. has given Israel $6.72 billion: $6.194 billion falls under Israel's foreign aid allotment and $526 million comes from agencies such as the Department of Commerce, the U.S. Information Agency and the Pentagon. The $6.72 billion figure does not include loan guarantees and annual compound interest totalling $3.122 billion the U.S. pays on money borrowed to give to Israel. It does not include the cost to U.S. taxpayers of IRS tax exemptions that donors can claim when they donate money to Israeli charities. (Donors claim approximately $1 billion in Federal tax deductions annually. This ultimately costs other U.S. tax payers $280 million to $390 million.)

When grant, loans, interest and tax deductions are added together for the fiscal year ending in September 30, 1997, our special relationship with Israel cost U.S. taxpayers over $10 billion.

Since 1949 the U.S. has given Israel a total of $83.205 billion. The interest costs borne by U.S. tax payers on behalf of Israel are $49.937 billion, thus making the total amount of aid given to Israel since 1949 $133.132 billion. This may mean that U.S. government has given more federal aid to the average Israeli citizen in a given year than it has given to the average American citizen.

I am angry when I see Israeli settlers from Hebron destroy improvements made to Shuhada Street with my tax money. Also, it angers me that my government is giving over $10 billion to a country that is more prosperous than most of the other countries in the world and uses much of its money for strengthening its military and the oppression of the Palestinian people.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

joos, joos everywhere, we must exterminate them. They took all of my money and now I am poor.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Fugg Israhell.

Long live the great Somali terrorist Omar. thank you Minnysoda

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
by Tom Malthaner

This morning as I was walking down Shuhada Street in Hebron, I saw graffiti marking the newly painted storefronts and awnings. Although three months past schedule and 100 percent over budget, the renovation of Shuhada Street was finally completed this week. The project manager said the reason for the delay and cost overruns was the sabotage of the project by the Israeli settlers of the Beit Hadassah settlement complex in Hebron. They broke the street lights, stoned project workers, shot out the windows of bulldozers and other heavy equipment with pellet guns, broke paving stones before they were laid and now have defaced again the homes and shops of Palestinians with graffiti. The settlers did not want Shuhada St. opened to Palestinian traffic as was agreed to under Oslo 2. This renovation project is paid for by USAID funds and it makes me angry that my tax dollars have paid for improvements that have been destroyed by the settlers.

Most Americans are not aware how much of their tax revenue our government sends to Israel. For the fiscal year ending in September 30, 1997, the U.S. has given Israel $6.72
billion: $6.194 billion falls under Israel's foreign aid allotment and $526 million comes from agencies such as the Department of Commerce, the U.S. Information Agency and the Pentagon. The $6.72 billion figure does not include loan guarantees and annual compound interest totalling $3.122 billion the U.S. pays on money borrowed to give to Israel. It does not include the cost to U.S. taxpayers of IRS tax exemptions that donors can claim when they donate money to Israeli charities. (Donors claim approximately $1 billion in Federal tax deductions annually. This ultimately costs other U.S. tax payers $280 million to $390 million.)

When grant, loans, interest and tax deductions are added together for the fiscal year ending in September 30, 1997, our special relationship with Israel cost U.S. taxpayers over $10 billion.

Since 1949 the U.S. has given Israel a total of $83.205 billion. The interest costs borne by U.S. tax payers on behalf of Israel are $49.937 billion, thus making the total amount of aid given to Israel since 1949 $133.132 billion. This may mean that U.S. government has given more federal aid to the average Israeli citizen in a given year than it has given to the average American citizen.

I am angry when I see Israeli settlers from Hebron destroy improvements made to Shuhada Street with my tax money. Also, it angers me that my government is giving over $10 billion to a country that is more prosperous than most of the other countries in the world and uses much of its money for strengthening its military and the oppression of the Palestinian people.

What about the 155 billion that Bummer sent to Iran cash in a Jet.That does not bother you?

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Huntz
by Tom Malthaner

Most Americans are not aware how much of their tax revenue our government sends to Israel. For the fiscal year ending in September 30, 1997, the U.S. has given Israel $6.72
billion: $6.194 billion falls under Israel's foreign aid allotment and $526 million comes from agencies such as the Department of Commerce, the U.S. Information Agency and the Pentagon. The $6.72 billion figure does not include loan guarantees and annual compound interest totalling $3.122 billion the U.S. pays on money borrowed to give to Israel. It does not include the cost to U.S. taxpayers of IRS tax exemptions that donors can claim when they donate money to Israeli charities. (Donors claim approximately $1 billion in Federal tax deductions annually. This ultimately costs other U.S. tax payers $280 million to $390 million.)

What about the 155 billion that Bummer sent to Iran cash in a Jet.That does not bother you?

The Traitorous Halfican should have been convicted of Treason over that Bullschitt. Then summarily executed !!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I'm damned tired of hearing about joo's.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They're professional kvetchers.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
They're professional kvetchers.

oiyvey!!!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611
So how do you feel about biden funding terrorist in Iran? Don't forget obama's pallet of cash he gave them too. Israel is the only nation in the Middle East that would come to our aid if we needed them to. The rest of them hate our guts.

Pallet of cash, $5 billion, iirc and released to them $150 billion to help them complete their nuclear warheads and ICBM program to destroy the great satan.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Blackheart

more than the blacks and Messicans?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ribka

About the same.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka

About the same.

well, then God bless you my child

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Plus $5 billion to Qatar to take 5 Taliban generals off Gitmos hands, some of which went to work killing US servicemen again.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

“If you study a little history, you will find that those who call themselves "jews" are not...”

Exactly. The Khazarian “Jewish” mafia that controls most of the governments in the world are completely invisible to the average sheeple. They are most definitely NOT “Jews”. They are absolutely Satanic and evil to the extreme. To any sincere enquirers: extensively research “1666” and “The Protocols Of Zion”. It’s hard to swallow, but what truth is easy to digest?

I guess they are much smarter than you students of history. They are kicking your dumb azz and you can do nothing about it.

Loser

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Billions to N Korea to not build nuclear weapons and after they did, Clinton sent billions more for them to not build ICBMs.

Then sent orbital techs missile guidance tech to China for $10 million to finance his second POTUS bid. Then when investigations started he sent Ron Brown to survey eastern europe and his plane mysteriously went down.

They wanted to name the new Houston International airport after him. Texans joked they wanted to name it knicker international.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

“If you study a little history, you will find that those who call themselves "jews" are not...”

Exactly. The Khazarian “Jewish” mafia that controls most of the governments in the world are completely invisible to the average sheeple. They are most definitely NOT “Jews”. They are absolutely Satanic and evil to the extreme. To any sincere enquirers: extensively research “1666” and “The Protocols Of Zion”. It’s hard to swallow, but what truth is easy to digest?

I guess they are much smarter than you students of history. They are kicking your dumb azz and you can do nothing about it.

Loser

mike r

Why dontcha arrestum, deputy dawg.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 222Sako, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,136
Posts18,483,995
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.