Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) reported Thursday that it had conducted an airstrike on an intelligence headquarters used by the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas in Gaza, killing “dozens” of other terrorist operatives who were inside the building.

The Times of Israel reported:
The Israel Defense Forces says it just conducted an airstrike on a Hamas intelligence facility with dozens of terrorist operatives inside.

The military says the site served as the main command center for its surveillance network.

It is not immediately clear how many Hamas members are killed in the strike.

The Israel military released video of the apparent attack:

Other, unconfirmed videos also circulated on social media:

#Gaza #Israel#IDF earlier 2day struck the military compound of #Hamas Intelligence Headquarters
The organization's main observation post is located here
According to reports at least 20 Al-Qassam members were also present at the time of targeted strikes pic.twitter.com/xB4HZqL349

— #DextrousNinja (@DextrousNinja) May 13, 2021

The Jerusalem Post added:

Dozens of Hamas operatives were eliminated on Thursday in several targeted attacks on Hamas compounds throughout the Gaza Strip.

The IDF destroyed the terror group’s central bank and internal security headquarters, as well as the home of a top Hamas commander. They also eliminated dozens in an attack on a Hamas intelligence complex.

The IDF plans a ground invasion of Gaza to root out Hamas terrorists and weapons in the coming days. According to the Times of Israel, an IDF spokesman said: “We are gathering forces on the Gaza border, preparing them. They are studying the field and we will use them when we decide to. … The initiative is ours and time is on our side.”

The Post reported that the Israeli military had called up 7,000 reservists, and artillery and military vehicles have begun to mobilize at the border with Gaza.

Meanwhile, Hamas continued to fire rockets at Israeli cities, including Tel Aviv. Terrorists also launched drones at Israeli communities in southern Israel.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-ea...tel-hq-with-dozens-of-terrorists-inside/

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Dead Muzzies is always a positive.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I wonder if any of these terrorists rise to the level of that ass-hole,Queezy Salami,Trump had droned? LOL

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I’m sure the local goats are relieved.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good shot Israel!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Time for a good Churchillian speech.

Sow the wind...

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Daylight come and we drop de bomb....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where’s Brother Remsen for some play by play reporting ?

#Mossad

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Should a waited till they were all.kneeling on their carpets praying to Allah. Got respect there worship right?

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Why don't they just destroy Mohammed's tomb, under the Green Dome, in Medina, Saudi Arabia?

They could send in Navy Seals on a black ops mission, disguised as Iranian terrorists, and then claim responsibility in their name.

Sure, it would probably launch a world war, but imagine how entertaining it would be to have Arab countries at each other's throats at first.

Those stinky old sacks of bones would be scattered to the winds the size of poker chips.

Last edited by saddlegun; 05/13/21.

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Stick a couple of cruise missiles in the dome of the rock while morning pears are going on

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I’m sure the local goats are relieved.

Now that be funny, TRUE, but funny.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'll bet Obama is really pissed tho......all of his Muzlim buddies got toasted....

Too bad he wasnt in their with them.... with Hitlery tied to a bed and getting gangbang in the ass by the goats....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Seafire
I'll bet Obama is really pissed tho......all of his Muzlim buddies got toasted....

Too bad he wasnt in their with them.... with Hitlery tied to a bed and getting gangbang in the ass by the goats....

I dont think a goat would touch her. Maybe a goat with sinus trouble.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
They ended up like the Iranian Ali Explodamundi

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Where’s Brother Remsen for some play by play reporting ?

#Mossad

🦫

Brother Beave, here am I,

Yesterday, my colleague and a guy I served with in Lebanon during the 80s (he lives between Tel Aviv and Gaza) was pretty worried about his youngest son, a soldier in the Golani unit, who told him he had been sent to Gaza for an invasion. My friend knows that this is necessary, but his middle son had been severely injured in Gaza about 2 years ago (RPG hit) and so he's on edge about anything having to do with his kids and Gaza. Still, as someone who lives on the flight path of Gaza rockets, he knows they have to be dealt with.

This morning, I got a message saying, in effect, that there was no invasion of Gaza. Even the soldiers thought they were going in and told their families, and social media was full of reports of an invasion, but it was meant to lure Hamas leaders and fighters into the tunnels that Israel had been mapping extensively. The military knows that the tunnels are reserved for Hamas, so it was a way to get the rats all in one place for extermination without putting non-combatants in the line of fire. Once the rats were in their tunnels, the air force, as my friend wrote, "bombed the living f*ck out of Hamas" and the ground soldiers were sent back to their bases.

I loathe Twitter and the rest of social media, but in this case, thank goodness for Twitter.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Love stories with happy endings and muzzies blown to bits.

The way life should be.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
So.. J(H)ack Dorsey doin' good work. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Blow all the SOB’s to hell!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Oh well, evidently the text didn't get there in time.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 05/14/21.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,549 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,454
Posts18,471,089
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.