Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NYNY
I repeat, I hope 200 million idiots in the USA don't get ANY immunizations and ALL die.

1950 150 million great place
2021 350 million [bleep] hole

World
1950 2 odd billion not too bad
2021 7+ billion complete [bleep].

Of course when the Chinese unleash Covid Mk II that kills all non-Mongol races, Mother Earth will breath a sigh of relief.

Gee, I hope they release a new covid that attacks the spike protein the vaxers have and all the vaccinated people die for the exact same reasons.....

🙄

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Wingnuts is charitable.

I would say so, Jackwads is the term I use. The loudest, stupidest are surprisingly silent now. I'm waiting for the genocide to start.....

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by MM879
Wingnuts is charitable.

I would say so, Jackwads is the term I use. The loudest, stupidest are surprisingly silent now. I'm waiting for the genocide to start.....

Please elaborate. Specifically who was loud and isn’t any longer? Pretty clear that this thing is largely political. But to some a virus that’s 99.5% survivable is pretty scary stuff . . .

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I repeat, I hope 200 million idiots in the USA don't get ANY immunizations and ALL die.

World

Of course when the Chinese unleash Covid Mk II that kills all non-Mongol races, Mother Earth will breath a sigh of relief.

It appears you are as mentally comprised as the resident in charge. Way to go dummy.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by cfran
Wingnuts is charitable.

Please elaborate. Specifically who was loud and isn’t any longer? Pretty clear that this thing is largely political. But to some a virus that’s 99.5% survivable is pretty scary stuff . . .

I prefer them to out themselves. You got the pole position so far.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Excellent news.

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
[quote=Scott F][quote=OldmanoftheSea]

I don't consider the VA socialized health care. (even though in some places, according to some reports the quality of care is/was as bad as under communism).

I get the best Healthcare of my life.

glad to hear it.
I guess the "Fix the VA" push was a good thing. I certainly supported it.

I have experienced good doctors as well as terrible people who had no skills..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
How do we know our wonderful politicians got the plague shots. Perhaps they were injected with saline solution? Performance art, and all that?

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wingnuts is charitable.

Jackwad, wingnut here checking in...... you stupid liberal fuggin mask wearing sheep will die long before me..... hahahahhahahahhahahahahahha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by NYNY Larry Douchebag Root

World

It appears you are as mentally comprised as the resident in charge. Way to go dummy.

Larry Root has always come across as "mental".. crazy

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What ever is in the syringe is by no means a "vaccine". I'll pass thank you very much.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
How do we know our wonderful politicians got the plague shots. Perhaps they were injected with saline solution? Performance art, and all that?
It's almost certain that many of the photo ops of prominent persons getting injected, were staged.

Not Hank Aarron's though...

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter

Spot on. Nancy Pelosi got the jab with the cap still on the syringe; multiple others were exposed on video posing for their fake jab. Check out Nancy and Mariah Carey on YouTube; it’s in your face obvious

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Yes, I sure did. The louder responders here, seem to take issue with those who did choose to participate in the mass ginning pig program. Seems the preferable choice for some of us is more clear cut than others. The reasons why some of us make the choices we do very quite widely. The information we buy in to likewise differs widely. The science sure seems to indicate those with higher risk factors have a lot to gain in being vaccinated. Sometimes folks are not getting vaccinated for personal reasons, others are more so for protection of others.

Ill throw another consideration out there that may be near unless. Still Ill give this a go. Just for entertainment Lets say you did wish to get vaccinated or wished to have a loved one with or without obvious underlying conditions vaccinated. What vaccines would receive top considerations and what vaccines may or should concern us more. If you had a choice to be vaccinated in the USA or over seas, say in China, India, Czechoslovakia or Russia - Where do you think you may see the most potential benefit? Where do you feel you may be exposed to the most risk or uncertianty?

Tidbit of information I just came across with recent studies. For those wishing to be vaccinated after having had covid this may be of interest. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYoBgFBPomA

Last edited by Hunterapp; 05/14/21.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EdM
I had the two Moderna shots without issue. I fully expect proof of vaccination will be a requirement for my entry into Canada.

Precisely. On 12/12-12/14, my wife had 3 strokes. LUCKILY she is pulling through them. As many of you know she and I hunt Anticosti Island and to do so, need to cross the border into Canada. IF they open the border, we are certain a Covid vaccination card will be required, so we BOTH got vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine with both shots. We made the choice. So if you want to poke at us go ahead. I will wake up in the morning with my wife regardless.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by irfubar
Wingnuts is charitable.

Jackwad, wingnut here checking in...... you stupid liberal fuggin mask wearing sheep will die long before me..... hahahahhahahahhahahahahahha

What do you know of my political leanings? Getting a vaccination has nothing, nothing to do with political affiliation. You have earned the title and new pol position, sorry cfran.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Come on man, I enjoyed the title! 😊

But please give us your rationale as to why we have 9 fully vaccinated NY Yankees who have the “vid”? This should be interesting, I mean the “vaccines” are like 96% effective, right??

What a joke.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

But please give us your rationale as to why we have 9 fully vaccinated NY Yankees who have the “vid”? This should be interesting, I mean the “vaccines” are like 96% effective, right??

What a joke.

Who were the scheduled to play?

Your answer, the good, bad and the ulgy.
The Lancet

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Wingnuts is charitable.

What do you know of my political leanings? Getting a vaccination has nothing, nothing to do with political affiliation. You have earned the title and new pol position, sorry cfran.

Normally I would be honored..... but.... coming from a liberal commie douche bag such as yourself I take no pleasure in your title....
I bet you don't even know what restroom to use until you are told by your betters.... sheep will be sheep..... baaaaa ... hahahahahahhahahaha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What a joke.

Who were the scheduled to play?

Your answer, the good, bad and the ulgy.
The Lancet

Hey douche bag.... are you a 300lb diabetic? I asked you this before and you didn't answer then and doubt you will now.
Did your disability insurance insist you get the mad cow shot? wtf
You poser trolls are a dime a dozen these days....
Show us the man you are

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (12344mag, 222Sako, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 63 invisible), 2,308 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,291
Posts18,486,921
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.