Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Some people fight all the time and somehow still stay together. Who knows if they are happy or if its just easier than starting over. Experts say fighting is healthy, but most experts are idiots, and relationship experts are the most idiotic the idiots imo. To each their own, but neither the wife nor I have much inclination to fight with each other. We dated for 6 years before getting married so had plenty of time to figure it out. We both feel like there's enough aggravation coming ay you in your day to day life, the last thing either of us wants is to come home and fight some more. I do stuff that annoys her somewhat and she does the sameto me. We both poke fun at each other about it, knowing that its not deliberate and not a big deal. I can't imagine living the way I see many couple's live, but I guess it must work for them.

The studies on couple's "fighting" are more complex than you allude. If there's never any disagreements, it's an indication that one person is always rolling over for the other, and that's not healthy. Likewise if over 50 percent of interactions are confrontational that's a relationship also destined for a breakup.

Every now and then two working people with common sense run into each other, fugk, and get along just fine.

Seriously.

It happens.

So you married a tranny?

I’ve no doubt you struggle to keep women happy.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Meet pretty girl.

Meet pretty girls family.

Ask questions about retards in the family and genetic info like diabetes, cancer, etc.

Figure out her work ethic and political beliefs.

Find out what her beliefs are when it comes to kids and parental roles.

If it all lines up, ask the dad for her hand and voila.

Ain't rocket science.

You forgot a few steps, such a meeting her girlfriends and seeing what kind of influence they are upon her, getting her off of social media and making her beg you, not the other way around.

No idea what is in the vid, but begging shouldn't be on the table for either party.

Different strokes for different folks. But I tend to stick to proven technique.

If a guy wants to marry a slut from the bar from a broken home, a history of abortions, and a mongoloid brother and a family rife with diabetes and cancer, well, let er buck!

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
It seemed back then that most people married with hope and expectation of lifetime commitments, cooperation and sharing. That seems not nearly the case with many folks who decide to marry these days - lighter expectations, less depth in commitments - idea seems to be to give it an experimental run with known willingness to give up, split the assets, grab a payoff, whatever. Not promising in such conditions.

I said the same thing more simply earlier. Vetting process.
Sorry to say - I did not see your earlier post. Is this plagiaristic to the point of needing a vet?? How simple was yours?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Meet pretty girl.

Ask questions about retards in the family and genetic info like diabetes, cancer, etc.

Ain't rocket science.

That’s kinda one sided because you’re retarded and still have a really nice family.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It seemed back then that most people married with hope and expectation of lifetime commitments, cooperation and sharing. That seems not nearly the case with many folks who decide to marry these days - lighter expectations, less depth in commitments - idea seems to be to give it an experimental run with known willingness to give up, split the assets, grab a payoff, whatever. Not promising in such conditions.

I said the same thing more simply earlier. Vetting process.
Sorry to say - I did not see your earlier post. Is this plagiaristic to the point of needing a vet?? How simple was yours?

Why don’t you read it?

LOL

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Meet pretty girl.

Ain't rocket science.

That’s kinda one sided because you’re retarded and still have a really nice family.

If I had retards in the family I wouldn't have bred. Except for me. I'm a fertile retard. smile

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Meet pretty girl. Meet pretty girls family.Ask questions about retards in the family and genetic info like diabetes, cancer, etc. Figure out her work ethic and political beliefs. Find out what her beliefs are when it comes to kids and parental roles. If it all lines up, ask the dad for her hand and voila. Ain't rocket science.
Sometimes even much less scientific than that - no thought of questions about genetics, diseases, politics, work ethics in the fam - two bright people fall deeply into love, understand the depths of the partner, want that depth, and commit one to another - simple winner.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Meet pretty girl.

Ain't rocket science.

The problem is that other dude that's helping with the thinking!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Meet pretty girl. Meet pretty girls family.Ask questions about retards in the family and genetic info like diabetes, cancer, etc. Figure out her work ethic and political beliefs. Find out what her beliefs are when it comes to kids and parental roles. If it all lines up, ask the dad for her hand and voila. Ain't rocket science.
Sometimes even much less scientific than that - no thought of questions about genetics, diseases, politics, work ethics in the fam - two bright people fall deeply into love, understand the depths of the partner, want that depth, and commit one to another - simple winner.

Are you retarded?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Sometimes even much less scientific than that - no thought of questions about genetics, diseases, politics, work ethics in the fam - two bright people fall deeply into love and commit one to another - simple winner.

If you don't care about what your kids might be, or don't plan on having kids then I'd agree. kinda. If you marry young you have to either take it on faith, or look to her raising to see the likely behavior pattern for later life. If you marry old enough she's got a proven track record of work ethic than that can be amended.

I don't care how hot she is, if her brother has a soft spot in the back of his head, and sister has flippers for limbs I'm not intentionally breeding with her.

MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sometimes even much less scientific than that - no thought of questions about genetics, diseases, politics, work ethics in the fam - two bright people fall deeply into love and commit one to another - simple winner.

If you don't care about what your kids might be, or don't plan on having kids then I'd agree. kinda. If you marry young you have to either take it on faith, or look to her raising to see the likely behavior pattern for later life. If you marry old enough she's got a proven track record of work ethic than that can be amended.

I don't care how hot she is, if her brother has a soft spot in the back of his head, and sister has flippers for limbs I'm not intentionally breeding with her.

Whoa! Pump the brakes man! I'm trying to take notes.

Flippers.

Soft spot.

Check!

What else?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higginez

Whoa! Pump the brakes man! I'm trying to take notes.

Flippers.

Soft spot.

Check!

What else?

Swallows
Anal, maybe beads

Just write “Bedroom Slut” and you’re gtg

LOL

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I was married to a monster for 17 years. A complete superficial bitch. I’ve been divorced and dated just over a year, and I can tell the difference. This one is super caring of others; is very honest and direct; has a heart of gold; always looking to help others; and for whatever reason, she completely adores me, and I adore her; every minute.

We’re not married yet, but I think I’ll spend the rest of my life with her and be happy.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I think I’ve learned my lessons. I’m happy about sharing my life with her.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Finger off the trigger.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Handsome couple!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Finger off the trigger.

It was half off, and completely unloaded in her presence after she shot, and we decided to do a Bonnie and Clyde pic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
I was married to a monster for 17 years. A complete superficial bitch. I’ve been divorced and dated just over a year, and I can tell the difference. This one is super caring of others; is very honest and direct; has a heart of gold; always looking to help others; and for whatever reason, she completely adores me, and I adore her; every minute.

We’re not married yet, but I think I’ll spend the rest of my life with her and be happy.

I think I’ve learned my lessons. I’m happy about sharing my life with her.

GFY Mister!

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Handsome couple!

You mean the Sig 320X and the Dan Wesson Bruin?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only the fággs are looking at the pistols.

Last edited by Higginez; 05/15/21.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Higginez
GFY Mister!

Nope. She does that. It's a lot better.

You can do that to yourself if that's your way of thinking though.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

504 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 163bc, 10Glocks, 46 invisible), 2,242 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,209
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.