Home
1) "My Daddy...""...tell her she married better.
2) "We have to talk." Tell her SHE needs to talk..call Karen, you need to shoot your bow.
3) "Your son..." Prove it.
4) "Isn't this baby (cat, dog, whatever) SOOO cute?". F'ck that cat.

The list goes on forever. Some of you guys that have been married (to the same women) forever, back me up.
This has the makings of a bestseller book in New York City!
Best marital advice I can give is "treat em like a stamp"!

Lick em
Stick em
Send em on their way👍
Laffin!
What ya got for "Well, YOUR Mother......"????

I mean, since you was a handing out free advise and sich.
Originally Posted by Higginez

To spice up the action in bed, when you have the wife in the doggy style, grab her hair, lean down and whisper in her ear that her mother has a great set of hooters, slap her on the àss, AND HANG ON FOR THE RIDE! See if you can stay mounted for 8 seconds😂
If'n ya really want kids, do.

If'n ya dont, don't.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If anyone tells you "Happy wife, happy life", punch that miserable fool right in the nose and never talk to him again. He isnt happy and if you try to follow his advice you won't be either. Neither will your wife.
I've got kids already. Now its all about the vag. LOL
Originally Posted by gunzo
If'n ya really want kids, do.

If'n ya dont, don't.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That about sums up how I see it.
"You aren't listening to me, are you."
Truth, I never call mine by her name, I call her the head dummy, she's used to it already.
I was married for 11 years the first time, get along well with her now, 35 this time, Wifey is easy, I keep my crap picked up, no problems, leave cshit laying around for her to pick up, ain’t gonna be good.

Since I don't know your MIL, thats a little difficult to catalog. Ultimately, "F'ck your witch-ass mother." has been the right response for me. My wife knows it's the truth.
Oooh marital advice on the campfire.... love this schit..... so Doc Powell.... my wife says I should buy guns when I want them... what should I do ? is this some kind of trap? Jedi mind f'ck?
Please help I am desperate
Marriage, is like a hurricane.

At first, it's all wet and wild.

And there's a lotta moanin and blowin goin on.

Next thing ya know.........

Your house is gone.
lmao
Originally Posted by hanco
I was married for 11 years the first time, get along well with her now, 35 this time, Wifey is easy, I keep my crap picked up, no problems, leave cshit laying around for her to pick up, ain’t gonna be good.

WTF? are you the man of the house?
My wife was saying I don't listen to her or something like that.
Something tells me I need to draw the line at vaccine advice here lol
Originally Posted by xxclaro
If anyone tells you "Happy wife, happy life", punch that miserable fool right in the nose and never talk to him again. He isnt happy and if you try to follow his advice you won't be either. Neither will your wife.

I agree. That sentiment means nothing more than rolling over and putting up with an unhappy wife. Walking on eggshells to keep a nag happy?? Nope. Fugg that shidt.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Oooh marital advice on the campfire.... love this schit..... so Doc Powell.... my wife says I should buy guns when I want them... what should I do ? is this some kind of trap? Jedi mind f'ck?

Hey...you skipped the retrospect part. It's nice that your wife gives you permission to buy guns though.
Like ol' grandpa used to say:

Wimmen - Ya' can't live with 'em, and ya' can't live with 'em.

Words of wisdom right there.
sheet

i feel bad for you fellas
Marriage is a wonderful institution.

So are mental hospitals and jails.

I wish I could remember where I heard that.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Hey...you skipped the retrospect part. It's nice that your wife gives you permission to buy guns though.

Ok Doc Powell... fair enough....
In retrospect.... well, very few are worth the price of admission.... wink
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Truth, I never call mine by her name, I call her the head dummy, she's used to it already.

Roger,
Good plan. That way you never accidently call her by one of your girlfriends names.
Originally Posted by bruinruin

I agree. That sentiment means nothing more than rolling over and putting up with an unhappy wife. Walking on eggshells to keep a nag happy?? Nope. Fugg that shidt.

Good to see some Campfire guys are waking up:

Based on 49 years of wedded bliss I have learned that when your wife is critical ask her why her sisters and friends all hit on you.

mike r
Experts say fighting with your wife is healthy for the relationship.

I’m a sponsor of this belief.

Some times, you just gotta let her know she’s being a fûck’n bitch!

🦫
And...make-up sex has always been pretty damn good.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

Don't you prefer yours have a digk?? LOL
Originally Posted by antlers
And...make-up sex has always been pretty damn good.

Your Flesh Light don't count ,LOL
Originally Posted by BobBrown

🦫

How much have you had to drink tonight?
I think the rush to institute community property law and no fault divorce in most states did more harm to the institution of marriage than anything...and that wasn't bad enough, then came the big "domestic violence" push...with no evidence whatsoever, the mere accusation of it was enough in most states to ban the husband from owning firearms. All this adds up to give the woman power and attitude, and we know how they deal with that. Any little visit to DMV, bank, health care billing office, insurance office, etc...you can get a taste of women in authority.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Based on 49 years of wedded bliss I have learned that when your wife is critical ask her why her sisters and friends all hit on you.

mike r

That is genius.... smile
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I think the rush to institute community property law and no fault divorce in most states did more harm to the institution of marriage than anything...and that wasn't bad enough, then came the big "domestic violence" push...with no evidence whatsoever, the mere accusation of it was enough in most states to ban the husband from owning firearms. All this adds up to give the woman power and attitude, and we know how they deal with that.
Agreed. Especially regarding no-fault divorce.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

🦫

A lot...Bobby drinks directly from the man hose.

😬🦫

🦫

I still think MissBobBrown forgot who he/she was, and took the wrong meds.
Been married to this one for 35+ years and we still aggravate the heck out of each other sometimes. I tell my kids not to get married and so far they're listening. Hopefully that'll change, misery loves company and a grand kid or two would be nice.
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

🦫

I still think MissBobBrown forgot who he/she was, and took the wrong meds.

Beta males can't cope w/ a strong woman, or the CF.

mike r
RED SKELTON'S RECIPE FOR THE PERFECT MARRIAGE

1. Two times a week we go to a nice restaurant, have a little beverage, good food and companionship. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays.

2. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in California and mine is in Texas.

3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.

4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said. So I suggested the kitchen.

5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.

6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster and electric bread maker. She said "There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit down!" So I bought her an electric chair.

7. My wife told me the car wasn't running well because there was water in the carburetor. I asked where the car was. She told me, "In the lake."

8. She got a mud pack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.

9. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, "Am I too late for the garbage?" The driver said, "No, jump in!".

10. Remember: Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.

11. I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was 'Always'.

12. I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months. I don't like to interrupt her.

13. The last fight was my fault though. My wife asked, "What's on the TV?" I said, "Dust!".
1) "My Daddy...""...tell her she married better.
2) "We have to talk." Tell her SHE needs to talk..call Karen, you need to shoot your bow.
3) "Your son..." Prove it.
4) "Isn't this baby (cat, dog, whatever) SOOO cute?". F'ck that cat.

The list goes on forever. Some of you guys that have been married (to the same women) forever, back me up.

Have not had any of those issues.

Okay I can talk now...she's gone!

I swear to god that should I win lotto I am going to put a hit on that fucking cunt responsible for that damned spellcheck.

There...fixed the cunt of a thing.
Always answer the question directly. For example:
Q: “Is there any girls I need to know about?”
A: “No, none that you need to know about.”
A complementary blend of strengths and weaknesses is a beautiful thing.
Marry a good woman,you'll have a good marriage.Marry a nutty bitch...
it' a living hell .Belive me ,i learned the hard way.
Marital advice?

When I was a teenager my father walked into my bedroom while I was masturbating.
We were both surprised, but my Father just said, "Son - save that for when you get married."
- And he left the room.

Several years later, I asked my girlfriend to marry me. She accepted, and on our Wedding Night,
I called my father and said - "Dad? I'm married now, and I have a question I need to ask you -

"What am I supposed to do with all them barrels?"
I like my wife.
Originally Posted by deflave
I like my wife.

Of course you do. You don't live in Texas either.
I like my wife.

I do too, she is a 🍑 peach.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Marriage?

Beat off and buy rifles
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

That is genius.... smile

Yes, it is.

I'll leave this here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1492777862/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Originally Posted by antlers
I think the rush to institute community property law and no fault divorce in most states did more harm to the institution of marriage than anything...and that wasn't bad enough, then came the big "domestic violence" push...with no evidence whatsoever, the mere accusation of it was enough in most states to ban the husband from owning firearms. All this adds up to give the woman power and attitude, and we know how they deal with that.
Agreed. Especially regarding no-fault divorce.

Government steals wives and then enslaves husbands with child support.

Then they steal the kids to indoctrination camps/free daycares aka public school.

The answer is freedom to jerk a knot in the tail of anyone foolish enough vto abuse your daughter or sister. Government just can't handle that.
I think the rush to institute community property law and no fault divorce in most states did more harm to the institution of marriage than anything...

I used to live in a community property state and now I live in an “equitable division” state. The community property regime is substantially better than one that lets the judge make it all up on the back end. Community property laws specify in advance what constitutes community and separate property. Separate property includes property owned before the marriage, property donated specifically to one spouse during the marriage (such as manual gifts and inheritances). There also is some community property that can be managed by one spouse, such as certain business interests, even if the other spouse has an ownership interest. There may some reimbursement rights if community property is used to enhance separate property or vice versa. (The same concepts generally apply to debts.) But, the parties to a marriage know exactly on the front end how property is going to be divided and debts will be allocated if there is a split. If people cannot understand on the front end that property acquired during the marriage, with some exceptions, will be community property and equally divided, they really should consider whether they want to get married, and perhaps discuss the division of labor, or they can vary any of that with a pre-nup prior to getting married.

As for no fault divorce, you may be right if it results in people not attempting to work things out, but I submit that it is the way it should be. A person should not be forced to stay in a marriage that s/he does not want to be in. If people do not even attempt to resolve their differences, they were a wrong fit from the beginning.

Child support is the responsibility of both parents. The manner in which property is divided and the earning potential of each parent (whether working or not) should have an impact on that.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]guy car names
Just hit 20 years last week.

Wouldn’t change a damn thing. If I knew the tricks and whatnot to begin with it wouldn’t have been the same.

Only advice I’d give is do your vetting ahead of time. wink

I thought the counter-move was to tell her...."less bitchin, more kitchen".....lol

Or how about......"Happy man, no more banging your hot sister".....lol
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

I thought the counter-move was to tell her...."less bitchin, more kitchen".....lol

If your wife is even half way attractive, what happens when she tells the judge "but I'm unhappy, give me half of his stuff, the kids, child support and a life style I'm accustom to", while going through the 200 thirsty dude on her social media just waiting to bang her?

Of course, for those with wives who are either obese, or morbidly obese, as is the case with over 40% of women in America today, and a face that looks like 20 miles of a bad gravel road, your suggested strategy might work.
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
I think the rush to institute community property law and no fault divorce in most states did more harm to the institution of marriage than anything...

I used to live in a community property state and now I live in an “equitable division” state. The community property regime is substantially better than one that lets the judge make it all up on the back end. Community property laws specify in advance what constitutes community and separate property. Separate property includes property owned before the marriage, property donated specifically to one spouse during the marriage (such as manual gifts and inheritances). There also is some community property that can be managed by one spouse, such as certain business interests, even if the other spouse has an ownership interest. There may some reimbursement rights if community property is used to enhance separate property or vice versa. (The same concepts generally apply to debts.) But, the parties to a marriage know exactly on the front end how property is going to be divided and debts will be allocated if there is a split. If people cannot understand on the front end that property acquired during the marriage, with some exceptions, will be community property and equally divided, they really should consider whether they want to get married, and perhaps discuss the division of labor, or they can vary any of that with a pre-nup prior to getting married.

As for no fault divorce, you may be right if it results in people not attempting to work things out, but I submit that it is the way it should be. A person should not be forced to stay in a marriage that s/he does not want to be in. If people do not even attempt to resolve their differences, they were a wrong fit from the beginning.

Child support is the responsibility of both parents. The manner in which property is divided and the earning potential of each parent (whether working or not) should have an impact on that.

The fact is 80% of divorces are being filed by women. Don't delude yourself and think this is because they are married to "bad men", because by and large, that is not the case. They are chasing the "bigger better deal", and why not when they can fund their new life style with ex's hard work.

No fault divorce, is a great deal for women, but on the whole, it and the current family court system is a bad deal for men.

Eve is a keeper. Eivan is a lucky man.
The fact is 80% of divorces are being filed by women. Don't delude yourself and think this is because they are married to "bad men", because by and large, that is not the case. They are chasing the "bigger better deal", and why not when they can fund their new life style with ex's hard work.

No fault divorce, is a great deal for women, but on the whole, it and the current family court system is a bad deal for men.
Absolutely and unequivocally true. Every. Single. Word.

No-fault divorce = no-cost divorce (for the women). The men have to finance it all.

If you need her permission to buy guns, you've already lost. You just don't know it.
Cheyenne, nothing personal intended, it sounds like you may have legal training, fine. But, the interpretation of the vague laws (California in my case) allows for great latitude by the judge. If the judge so chooses, she may elect to disperse the assets in a sequence that completely negates the intent of the '50-50 split, and worse yet, make arbitrary decisions which cherry pick which assets are 'jointly acquired'. Been there, done that and believe you me man, property settlement laws are written by the caliber of fools that write gun laws. They are either idiots or agenda driven.. It's a stacked deck, and I pity the poor son of a bitch who thinks he is going to receive an equitable division of assets.
Marital advice? Ask my wife. I am quite the catch, and she has managed to keep me for 42 yrs. Probably that belly full, balls empty thing. She enjoys being penetrated.
As my friend would say

“Crazy bitches get taken to the courthouse “
Child support is the responsibility of both parents.

If that is true, why do the states/courts give one parent that can't/won't support their child money, food stamps and free housing, and throw the other one in jail if they won't pay for the housing, food stamps and money?
Mine keeps me because I make her laugh and take her dancing on Saturday nights. The dancing got me that girl in early 84. We are going tonight, she wears her fitbit on her boot, be 5 to 6 miles tonight, 8 to around 1:00 AM. My ass be dragging tomorrow, was a time I could do that three or four nights a week, two is tough now, went for three hours last night. She cut me a break since I’m working today.

If your wife is even half way attractive, what happens when she tells the judge "but I'm unhappy, give me half of his stuff, the kids, child support and a life style I'm accustom to", while going through the 200 thirsty dude on her social media just waiting to bang her?

Of course, for those with wives who are either obese, or morbidly obese, as is the case with over 40% of women in America today, and a face that looks like 20 miles of a bad gravel road, your suggested strategy might work.

I hear ya. I'm just trying to inject some humor.

I've seen the elephant. Two failed marriages in my 20's.

Got married for the third time at 35 years old. Just recently turned 60, and celebrated 25 good years together.
You really are better off if you just piss through that thing.
Mine keeps me because I make her laugh and take her dancing on Saturday nights. The dancing got me that girl in early 84. We are going tonight, she wears her fitbit on her boot, be 5 to 6 miles tonight, 8 to around 1:00 AM. My ass be dragging tomorrow, was a time I could do that three or four nights a week, two is tough now, went for three hours last night. She cut me a break since I’m working today.

I laugh at every picture of you as well.

LMAO
"A good wife - is one who...

serves her husband in the morning like a mother does,

loves him in the day like a sister does,

and pleases him like a prostitute in the night."

- Chanakya -

[Linked Image from braintrustmusic.files.wordpress.com]

GR

I hear ya. I'm just trying to inject some humor.

I've seen the elephant. Two failed marriages in my 20's.

Got married for the third time at 35 years old. Just recently turned 60, and celebrated 25 good years together.

It's all good my friend. Sorry to hear about your early education. Glad things seem to be working out better for you now.

The good news for you is at 60, a guy who takes decent care of himself can still be a good catch. For most women at that age, not so much, so unless your wife was 15 when you married her, changes are the relationship dynamic are now in your favor. Of course you still can't let up. In survey's 50% of married women admit to have a "back up plan" as in another guy, lined up in the event they decide to leave the marriage. Keep in mind, that 50% is just those who admit to a "Mr. Backup up plan", so the real number is likely higher, but you may already know this from experience.

Best of luck.
I was single for about 5 years, got plenty of boom boom, but nothing like having someone there every day.
Some people fight all the time and somehow still stay together. Who knows if they are happy or if its just easier than starting over. Experts say fighting is healthy, but most experts are idiots, and relationship experts are the most idiotic the idiots imo. To each their own, but neither the wife nor I have much inclination to fight with each other. We dated for 6 years before getting married so had plenty of time to figure it out. We both feel like there's enough aggravation coming ay you in your day to day life, the last thing either of us wants is to come home and fight some more. I do stuff that annoys her somewhat and she does the sameto me. We both poke fun at each other about it, knowing that its not deliberate and not a big deal. I can't imagine living the way I see many couple's live, but I guess it must work for them.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Child support is the responsibility of both parents.

If that is true, why do the states/courts give one parent that can't/won't support their child money, food stamps and free housing, and throw the other one in jail if they won't pay for the housing, food stamps and money?

My brother has had his ex arrested for not paying the child support she's ordered to, he doesn't need it, but like he says f-ck her.
If it weren't for marriage, there'd be no need for viagra. No thanks!
If a woman's father and brother tell you that she isn't the marrying type, you should listen to them, since they've known her longer than you have.
My aunt and uncle from the old country.
Theyd give each other hell right in their restaurant.

One day I was sitting w uncle, and everything was mellow.
Aunt was at grill up front. Got some people in and he starts barking at her.

She rips him a new one in both mother tongue and english.
He looks over at me and grins ( where she couldnt see ).

For some folks dialogue is a bit more dynamic.
Not everything is as it looks.

There are polite, quiet and well mannered folks that are fuggin miserable.

Amen brother!
Women usually look for the better deal before leaving the old deal.

Change horses mid stream.

And lots of guys think its OK to do the same.

Got nomprob w divorce, even if I think it usually a bad thing.

People change their minds or make mistakes.
But that fuggin around stuff, setting things up before the split......i think those cheating pieces of chit need burned at the stake.

Or shot

Or shot and then burned at the stake.
Every divorced guy I know but one, was cheated on and left by his wife. Not sure where the men being the cheaters rumor started..

I am under no delusion that divorces result from one spouse being a bad person. The increase in opportunities for women over the last 100 or so years, including career opportunities and reproductive freedom have gradually weakened the patriarchal society. Each spouse has an equal opportunity to determine the future of the relationship, including terminating it. I view this as a good thing. Unfortunately, the dynamics of modern life, including the juggling of two careers and child rearing, create stresses that largely did not exist in the past. Add to that the fact that the man no longer can control the future of a couple, and there are going to be marriages failing for reasons that have nothing to do with a spouse being bad. As far as the bigger, better deal is concerned, some people are just selfish-that attitude is the sign of a bad person. You want to force that selfish person to stay in the marriage, or are you simply proposing that there should be a penalty assessed on the property division?

As far as the notion that the court system is unfair to men, I really cannot address that. I would be interested in knowing (but not enough to study it) if the "unfairness" is the result of income disparity between the spouses or if it is based primarily on anatomy.

Of course, no one is forcing anyone to get married anymore, and now there is no social stigma for avoiding marriage. That certainly takes care of the property issues, and child custody and child support are going to be determined the same way whether parents are married or not.

flintlocke, I can't speak to California. California thinks that it is smarter than every other state in the union.
Some people fight all the time and somehow still stay together. Who knows if they are happy or if its just easier than starting over. Experts say fighting is healthy, but most experts are idiots, and relationship experts are the most idiotic the idiots imo. To each their own, but neither the wife nor I have much inclination to fight with each other. We dated for 6 years before getting married so had plenty of time to figure it out. We both feel like there's enough aggravation coming ay you in your day to day life, the last thing either of us wants is to come home and fight some more. I do stuff that annoys her somewhat and she does the sameto me. We both poke fun at each other about it, knowing that its not deliberate and not a big deal. I can't imagine living the way I see many couple's live, but I guess it must work for them.

The studies on couple's "fighting" are more complex than you allude. If there's never any disagreements, it's an indication that one person is always rolling over for the other, and that's not healthy. Likewise if over 50 percent of interactions are confrontational that's a relationship also destined for a breakup.

It certainly feels like a trap. New bikes, project bikes, guns, reloading stuff, tools. 37 years later I still look for the catch.

Since I don't know your MIL, thats a little difficult to catalog. Ultimately, "F'ck your witch-ass mother." has been the right response for me. My wife knows it's the truth.

When my MIL died she was cremated which is appropriate for witches, isn't it?
Ike Turner probably got better marriage advice than some of the stuff on here.

LOL!!!

If you don't know what introspection is, maybe it's time you took a good, hard look at yourself.

My ivy league liberal daughter in law said to me about me and the wife, "I can see why you married her, but I can't see why she married you."

Someone is doing some introspection for me.
Originally Posted by Clarkm

If you don't know what introspection is, maybe it's time you took a good, hard look at yourself.

My ivy league liberal daughter in law said to me about me and the wife, "I can see why you married her, but I can't see why she married you."

Someone is doing some introspection for me.

I got the better deal myself, she could have done better!
I think the rush to institute community property law and no fault divorce in most states did more harm to the institution of marriage than anything...and that wasn't bad enough, then came the big "domestic violence" push...with no evidence whatsoever, the mere accusation of it was enough in most states to ban the husband from owning firearms. All this adds up to give the woman power and attitude, and we know how they deal with that. Any little visit to DMV, bank, health care billing office, insurance office, etc...you can get a taste of women in authority.

Just look at what effect that has had on gubmint.

The studies on couple's "fighting" are more complex than you allude. If there's never any disagreements, it's an indication that one person is always rolling over for the other, and that's not healthy. Likewise if over 50 percent of interactions are confrontational that's a relationship also destined for a breakup.

Every now and then two working people with common sense run into each other, fugk, and get along just fine.

Seriously.

It happens.

Every now and then two working people with common sense run into each other, fugk, and get along just fine.

Seriously.

It happens.

Haha!

Well...the scientists say otherwise.

And they know things.

My wife and I dont fight-argue.

But then again, we are both really practical and smart AF.

Perhaps if more fire members were practical and smart AF........

But then it wouldn’t be the Campfire then would it?

I am under no delusion that divorces result from one spouse being a bad person. The increase in opportunities for women over the last 100 or so years, including career opportunities and reproductive freedom have gradually weakened the patriarchal society. Each spouse has an equal opportunity to determine the future of the relationship, including terminating it. I view this as a good thing. Unfortunately, the dynamics of modern life, including the juggling of two careers and child rearing, create stresses that largely did not exist in the past. Add to that the fact that the man no longer can control the future of a couple, and there are going to be marriages failing for reasons that have nothing to do with a spouse being bad. As far as the bigger, better deal is concerned, some people are just selfish-that attitude is the sign of a bad person. You want to force that selfish person to stay in the marriage, or are you simply proposing that there should be a penalty assessed on the property division?

As far as the notion that the court system is unfair to men, I really cannot address that. I would be interested in knowing (but not enough to study it) if the "unfairness" is the result of income disparity between the spouses or if it is based primarily on anatomy.

Of course, no one is forcing anyone to get married anymore, and now there is no social stigma for avoiding marriage. That certainly takes care of the property issues, and child custody and child support are going to be determined the same way whether parents are married or not.

flintlocke, I can't speak to California. California thinks that it is smarter than every other state in the union.

Cheyenne,

I'm libertarian minded, so I'm in favor of each party being free to leave. What I oppose is a legal system unfairly weighted to benefit one sex, and totally screw the other. If it's not obvious to you who's getting the better deal in divorce court, go back and re-read the first sentence in my quoted post. The fact is 80% of divorces are being filed by women. Around ninety percent of the time it's the woman who get's primary, if not sole custody, and the child support that comes along with it, the house, half of your retirement, and big chunk of your future earnings, all because "I'm not happy", which just happens to coincide with you finally paying off her 100K in student loan debt for a degree that contributed virtually nothing to family earnings during the course of the marriage.

If women want to walk away from marriage, that's fine with me. Just let them walk away with what's attributable to their contribution alone and you'll see that ratio of who's filing the divorces change pretty significantly.

Seriously.

It happens.

So you married a tranny?
I'm libertarian minded, so I'm in favor of each party being free to leave. What I oppose is a legal system unfairly weighted to benefit one sex, and totally screw the other. If it's not obvious to you who's getting the better deal in divorce court, go back and re-read the first sentence in my quoted post. The fact is 80% of divorces are being filed by women. Around ninety percent of the time it's the woman who get's primary, if not sole custody, and the child support that comes along with it, the house, half of your retirement, and big chunk of your future earnings, all because "I'm not happy", which just happens to coincide with you finally paying off her 100K in student loan debt for a degree that contributed virtually nothing to family earnings during the course of the marriage.

If women want to walk away from marriage, that's fine with me. Just let them walk away with what's attributable to their contribution alone and you'll see that ratio of who's filing the divorces change pretty significantly.
word
Divorce laws made sense when they were passed, women generally had less education and ability to work outside the house, and .gov giveaways were not available.

Support was necessary to not leave the wife and kids destitute.

Times have changed, but mostly the laws have not.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Divorce laws made sense when they were passed, women generally had less education and ability to work outside the house, and .gov giveaways were not available.

Support was necessary to not leave the wife and kids destitute.

Times have changed, but mostly the laws have not.

When men were expected to be men, and women were expected to be women. Now that there is no such fugking thing anymore fugk it. Free shidt for everyone!
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

No, it would be Germany, according to the Germans.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Marital Advice... Retrospect. - 05/15/21
It seemed back then that most people married with hope and expectation of lifetime commitments, cooperation and sharing. That seems not nearly the case with many folks who decide to marry these days - lighter expectations, less depth in commitments - idea seems to be to give it an experimental run with known willingness to give up, split the assets, grab a payoff, whatever. Not promising in such conditions.
The feminist have poisoned women's minds..... and they will suffer for it
Originally Posted by kingston

Ya can always tell a German.....

Touchè!
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by kingston

Ya can always tell a German.....

But you can’t tell him much
Or is that the Dutch?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Touchè!

He didn't say en guard.

Party foul. Drink up.
Originally Posted by CCCC
It seemed back then that most people married with hope and expectation of lifetime commitments, cooperation and sharing. That seems not nearly the case with many folks who decide to marry these days - lighter expectations, less depth in commitments - idea seems to be to give it an experimental run with known willingness to give up, split the assets, grab a payoff, whatever. Not promising in such conditions.

I said the same thing more simply earlier.

Vetting process.
Marriage hasn't been all that attractive to the younger generations for awhile, granting it to the sexually confused devalued it even more.
My son lives with his girlfriend and our granddaughter; we're certainly not pushing him to marry. My bet is that the vast majority of the younger folks will go through at least one divorce.
Hell, my first wife is on her third marriage.
Posted By: EdM Re: Marital Advice... Retrospect. - 05/16/21
When I watch my wife work in the yard or help me wrench on one of the cars I think she would handle herself very well when [bleep] hits the fan or someone bothers her otherwise. Pretty fearless and quick...
Meet pretty girl.

Meet pretty girls family.

Ask questions about retards in the family and genetic info like diabetes, cancer, etc.

Figure out her work ethic and political beliefs.

Find out what her beliefs are when it comes to kids and parental roles.

If it all lines up, ask the dad for her hand and voila.

Ain't rocket science.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Meet pretty girl.

Ask questions about retards in the family and genetic info like diabetes, cancer, etc.

Ain't rocket science.

You forgot a few steps, such a meeting her girlfriends and seeing what kind of influence they are upon her, getting her off of social media and making her beg you, not the other way around.

Seriously.

It happens.

So you married a tranny?

I’ve no doubt you struggle to keep women happy.

LOL
Meet pretty girl.

Ain't rocket science.

You forgot a few steps, such a meeting her girlfriends and seeing what kind of influence they are upon her, getting her off of social media and making her beg you, not the other way around.

No idea what is in the vid, but begging shouldn't be on the table for either party.

Different strokes for different folks. But I tend to stick to proven technique.

If a guy wants to marry a slut from the bar from a broken home, a history of abortions, and a mongoloid brother and a family rife with diabetes and cancer, well, let er buck!
Posted By: CCCC Re: Marital Advice... Retrospect. - 05/16/21

I said the same thing more simply earlier. Vetting process.
Sorry to say - I did not see your earlier post. Is this plagiaristic to the point of needing a vet?? How simple was yours?
Meet pretty girl.

Ain't rocket science.

That’s kinda one sided because you’re retarded and still have a really nice family.

I said the same thing more simply earlier. Vetting process.
Sorry to say - I did not see your earlier post. Is this plagiaristic to the point of needing a vet?? How simple was yours?

Why don’t you read it?

LOL
Meet pretty girl.

Ain't rocket science.

That’s kinda one sided because you’re retarded and still have a really nice family.

If I had retards in the family I wouldn't have bred. Except for me. I'm a fertile retard. smile
Meet pretty girl. Meet pretty girls family.Ask questions about retards in the family and genetic info like diabetes, cancer, etc. Figure out her work ethic and political beliefs. Find out what her beliefs are when it comes to kids and parental roles. If it all lines up, ask the dad for her hand and voila. Ain't rocket science.
Sometimes even much less scientific than that - no thought of questions about genetics, diseases, politics, work ethics in the fam - two bright people fall deeply into love, understand the depths of the partner, want that depth, and commit one to another - simple winner.
Meet pretty girl.

Ain't rocket science.

The problem is that other dude that's helping with the thinking!
Meet pretty girl. Meet pretty girls family.Ask questions about retards in the family and genetic info like diabetes, cancer, etc. Figure out her work ethic and political beliefs. Find out what her beliefs are when it comes to kids and parental roles. If it all lines up, ask the dad for her hand and voila. Ain't rocket science.
Sometimes even much less scientific than that - no thought of questions about genetics, diseases, politics, work ethics in the fam - two bright people fall deeply into love, understand the depths of the partner, want that depth, and commit one to another - simple winner.

Are you retarded?
Sometimes even much less scientific than that - no thought of questions about genetics, diseases, politics, work ethics in the fam - two bright people fall deeply into love and commit one to another - simple winner.

If you don't care about what your kids might be, or don't plan on having kids then I'd agree. kinda. If you marry young you have to either take it on faith, or look to her raising to see the likely behavior pattern for later life. If you marry old enough she's got a proven track record of work ethic than that can be amended.

I don't care how hot she is, if her brother has a soft spot in the back of his head, and sister has flippers for limbs I'm not intentionally breeding with her.
Sometimes even much less scientific than that - no thought of questions about genetics, diseases, politics, work ethics in the fam - two bright people fall deeply into love and commit one to another - simple winner.

If you don't care about what your kids might be, or don't plan on having kids then I'd agree. kinda. If you marry young you have to either take it on faith, or look to her raising to see the likely behavior pattern for later life. If you marry old enough she's got a proven track record of work ethic than that can be amended.

I don't care how hot she is, if her brother has a soft spot in the back of his head, and sister has flippers for limbs I'm not intentionally breeding with her.

Whoa! Pump the brakes man! I'm trying to take notes.

Flippers.

Soft spot.

Check!

What else?

Whoa! Pump the brakes man! I'm trying to take notes.

Flippers.

Soft spot.

Check!

What else?

Swallows
Anal, maybe beads

Just write “Bedroom Slut” and you’re gtg

LOL

🦫
I was married to a monster for 17 years. A complete superficial bitch. I’ve been divorced and dated just over a year, and I can tell the difference. This one is super caring of others; is very honest and direct; has a heart of gold; always looking to help others; and for whatever reason, she completely adores me, and I adore her; every minute.

We’re not married yet, but I think I’ll spend the rest of my life with her and be happy.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I think I’ve learned my lessons. I’m happy about sharing my life with her.
Finger off the trigger.
Handsome couple!
Finger off the trigger.

It was half off, and completely unloaded in her presence after she shot, and we decided to do a Bonnie and Clyde pic.
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
I was married to a monster for 17 years. A complete superficial bitch. I’ve been divorced and dated just over a year, and I can tell the difference. This one is super caring of others; is very honest and direct; has a heart of gold; always looking to help others; and for whatever reason, she completely adores me, and I adore her; every minute.

We’re not married yet, but I think I’ll spend the rest of my life with her and be happy.

GFY Mister!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Handsome couple!

You mean the Sig 320X and the Dan Wesson Bruin?
Only the fággs are looking at the pistols.
GFY Mister!

Nope. She does that. It's a lot better.

You can do that to yourself if that's your way of thinking though.
This one is super caring of others; is very honest and direct; has a heart of gold; always looking to help others; and for whatever reason, she completely adores me, and I adore her; every minute.

That’s called being in love with the person you think you met.

See how she acts after you piss in the hamper and fall into the pool while grilling.
Finger off the trigger.

It was half off, and completely unloaded in her presence after she shot, and we decided to do a Bonnie and Clyde pic.

It was half on and she should treat every firearm as if it’s loaded.

Finger off the trigger.
GFY Mister!

You missed the compliment in jest.

🦫
Only the fággs are looking at the pistols.

I don’t check out other guy’s women.
This one is super caring of others; is very honest and direct; has a heart of gold; always looking to help others; and for whatever reason, she completely adores me, and I adore her; every minute.

See how she acts after you piss in the hamper and fall into the pool while grilling.

I get it, but I've been in a bunch of relationships now over the past year and before, and this one is different. I understand your skepticism, but this one is different.
GFY Mister!

🦫

My apologies.

That hits too close..... 😆
It’s not a pool, more like a ditch.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Finger off the trigger.

Finger off the trigger.

Fine, agreed, but it was the first time she shot, and I have time to train her further. I unloaded it before the pic. It was my situation, and I was in control. Empty firearm can't go off. I wouldn't do that, and neither would you, but she was new. No chance an empty firearm can go off.

And she was particularly good with the muzzle direction. Finger on the trigger pointing at the ground with an unloaded pistol.

Mine was loaded.

GFY Mister!

🦫

My apologies.

No worries man.

I was being a bit crass and should have put a smiley face on there.

I get it, but I've been in a bunch of relationships now over the past year and before, and this one is different. I understand your skepticism, but this one is different.

It's early in the relationship. Maybe you are right and she really is different, or maybe you are in the early stages of getting "love bombed" by a skillful narcisistic. Before you jump in feet first, there's a few interesting way to find out more about what's behind the cute smile.

When the time is right see how she reacts to the idea of a prenup agreement. Then mention a trust insuring your separate assets go to your kids and not her, or her kids from her previous marriage. And don't forget the 18 to 24 month test. A lot of women can keep up an act for several months, but not nearly as many can do it for a couple of years.

I hope you are right, but if not, it's best to make that discovery before putting your financial future at risk.
Posted By: WMR Re: Marital Advice... Retrospect. - 05/16/21

You’ve already had my congratulations about your planned wedding. Do remember, as I’m sure you do, that you are about to marry an imperfect person. So is she; because there isn’t any other kind. Most of the catchy posts here are fun but complete BS. Two decent committed people should be able to navigate the rough spots. It sounds like your chances are good. Best wishes.
No chance an "empty" firearm can go off.

Yes, they can. I've seen it happen.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

I’d like to point out, despite the Captain Morgan and cheerleader reference, I did not write that!
Posted By: WMR Re: Marital Advice... Retrospect. - 05/16/21
Finger off the trigger.

Finger off the trigger.

I think you are a very experienced shooter and I know the rules but really, would you not dry fire practice with a gun you’ve personally cleared? Not test a trigger pull except at the range? These would seem to be safe exception and are not something I’d do with a loaded gun. I do agree that pissing in the hamper might be a good test.

I’d like to point out, despite the Captain Morgan and cheerleader reference, I did not write that!

Haha, noted!

It's early in the relationship. Maybe you are right and she really is different, or maybe you are in the early stages of getting "love bombed" by a skillful narcisistic. Before you jump in feet first, there's a few interesting way to find out more about what's behind the cute smile.

When the time is right see how she reacts to the idea of a prenup agreement. Then mention a trust insuring your separate assets go to your kids and not her, or her kids from her previous marriage. And don't forget the 18 to 24 month test. A lot of women can keep up an act for several months, but not nearly as many can do it for a couple of years.

I hope you are right, but if not, it's best to make that discovery before putting your financial future at risk.

I appreciate the advice. This isn’t my first rodeo. I’ve dated and been infatuated with many women. This one is different. She's the opposite of narcissistic. That much, I do know.

She has a really nice home completely paid off and is a successful professional. She’s definitely not in it for the money.

Anecdotally, on Mother’s Day, she had us drive out to a former neighbor lady of hers, who has an adult mentally-disabled son. She knew that no one else would give her flowers. We gave the boy the flowers to give her mother. That wasn’t for show. That’s who she is. She’s caring and wonderful as a person. On the flip side, she appreciates the things I do for her. I took her 15 year old son out on Mother’s Day eve to get flowers and a card for her. No one ever had done that for her. Ever. And it’s basic courtesy. She was so grateful, and it’s just basic courtesy.

But the main thing, among many others, is that she is a wonderful person with a wonderful heart. We enjoy the same things; have the exact same sense of humor; make each other laugh with ease; adore each other; work hard at what we need to do; are emotionally and physically compatible; etc. … But she’s just such a wonderful person to others, including me.

I’ve been in numerous relationships that have lasted months and sometimes years. This one is different. I have told her how lucky I am and how I don’t deserve her. She always responds about how lucky she is. I think we’re both right.

It had no ammo in it and was pointed at the ground.

I took control of the unloaded pistol immediately after the pic.

I slept with loaded firearms for months at a time in the Marines. I think I have this down.
If you want to criticize firearm safety, this one likely is more appropriate. Desert Shield, 1991.

If you don't care about what your kids might be, or don't plan on having kids then I'd agree. kinda. If you marry young you have to either take it on faith, or look to her raising to see the likely behavior pattern for later life. If you marry old enough she's got a proven track record of work ethic than that can be amended. I don't care how hot she is, if her brother has a soft spot in the back of his head, and sister has flippers for limbs I'm not intentionally breeding with her.
Different thinkers do it differently, so results are likely to differ - but in your quote, you you left out this part of my post - " understand the depths of the partner, want that depth". I trust that was not a convenient omission.
If you want to criticize firearm safety, this one likely is more appropriate. Desert Shield, 1991.

They shouldn't be doing that.

It's really stupid.

I'm not skeptical.

I was just making a joke.
I have three ex wives somewhere. Don't really care. Married to my wife now for 28+ years. We have yet to have a fight. I know every hot button she has, and I just don't push them.
“When a woman marries a man she thinks that she can change him.

When a man marries a woman he thinks that she will never change.

Neither one is true.”

Seems as good a truism as any.

It had no ammo in it and was pointed at the ground.

I took control of the unloaded pistol immediately after the pic.

I slept with loaded firearms for months at a time in the Marines. I think I have this down.

I can't imagine sleeping without a loaded firearm or two next to me.
I hope you've found your soul mate for life. There's nothing better in life than having your wife as your best friend.

They shouldn't be doing that.

It's really stupid.

If I ever see them again, which is exceedingly unlikely, I will let them know you feel that way.

That was 30 years ago when they were in their early 20s in a war zone 10,000 miles from home. The actual external threats to their existence were so much greater than those to a civilian sitting at home criticizing others on the internet that they likely didn’t really feel, comparably, all that threatened by playing around with unloaded firearms. Just some context.

Note that we were required, during training, to point real weapons that were unloaded or loaded with blanks and pull the trigger while pointing them squarely at Marines on the other team. I guess that's just as stupid.

This is one time when you really don’t need to try to have the last word deflave.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Marital Advice... Retrospect. - 05/17/21
Are you retarded?
Maybe - see no way to know - experienced testimony could be helpful. Kindly explain what it is like to be a real retard.
Again, in RETROSPECT, the most appropriate answer is "F'k your mother.'"
I could only be so picky. laugh
Congrats Marinehawk...... odds are not on your side though.... wink
Maybe - see no way to know - experienced testimony could be helpful. Kindly explain what it is like to be a real retard.

Ask a non-friend.
Divorce rates:

1st marriage = 50%
2nd marriage = 67%
3rd marriage =74%
Divorce rates:

1st marriage = 50%
2nd marriage = 67%
3rd marriage =74%

I didn’t know it was so high
Divorce rates:

1st marriage = 50%
2nd marriage = 67%
3rd marriage =74%

I didn’t know it was so high

Now lets drill down on that a bit.

Approximate rate at which divorce if filed for by men:

1st marriage = 10%
2nd marriage = 13.4%
3rd marriage =14.8%

And conversely

Approximate rate at which divorce if filed for by women:

1st marriage = 40%
2nd marriage = 53.6%
3rd marriage =59.2%
^ Exactly...so while he's at work, working on his first heart attack, she's home riding her personal trainer.
^ Exactly...so while he's at work, working on his first heart attack, she's home riding her personal trainer.

Yes.

Married women now cheat more than married men.
Wow, that's quite a shift in the numbers. It would be interesting to see what a good forensic accountant could do with the money numbers...in other words, would it be cheaper to hire professionals for janitorial, culinary and personal needs? I think most of us would be better off hiring professionals. I envy the guys who 'single source' and are happy with the arrangement.
Wow, that's quite a shift in the numbers. It would be interesting to see what a good forensic accountant could do with the money numbers...in other words, would it be cheaper to hire professionals for janitorial, culinary and personal needs? I think most of us would be better off hiring professionals. I envy the guys who 'single source' and are happy with the arrangement.

If you are interested in an analysis on the ROI (return on investment) written by an economist I suggest "The Book of Numbers Analyzing the ROI on the Pursuit of Women"

https://www.amazon.com/Book-Numbers...of+numbers&qid=1621263752&sr=8-1

They guys a bit of a pessimist, but the numbers are sound. If you are single I suggest you read it. If you have sons or grandson that are single I suggest you read it. What you do with that data is up to you.
Get rid of her, get another one. There is plenty out there.

Now we know why you are so popular! Sounds like the voice of experience.
© 24hourcampfire