Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
This one is super caring of others; is very honest and direct; has a heart of gold; always looking to help others; and for whatever reason, she completely adores me, and I adore her; every minute.

That’s called being in love with the person you think you met.

See how she acts after you piss in the hamper and fall into the pool while grilling.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
Finger off the trigger.

It was half off, and completely unloaded in her presence after she shot, and we decided to do a Bonnie and Clyde pic.

It was half on and she should treat every firearm as if it’s loaded.

Finger off the trigger.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higginez
GFY Mister!

Nope. She does that. It's a lot better.

You can do that to yourself if that's your way of thinking though.

You missed the compliment in jest.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Only the fággs are looking at the pistols.

I don’t check out other guy’s women.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This one is super caring of others; is very honest and direct; has a heart of gold; always looking to help others; and for whatever reason, she completely adores me, and I adore her; every minute.

See how she acts after you piss in the hamper and fall into the pool while grilling.

I get it, but I've been in a bunch of relationships now over the past year and before, and this one is different. I understand your skepticism, but this one is different.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Beaver10
GFY Mister!

🦫

My apologies.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

That hits too close..... 😆

Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m not an organ donor. I don’t believe in an afterlife, but I’d rather cover my bases in case there is and I need everything. You just never know.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It’s not a pool, more like a ditch.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m not an organ donor. I don’t believe in an afterlife, but I’d rather cover my bases in case there is and I need everything. You just never know.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Finger off the trigger.

It was half off, and completely unloaded in her presence after she shot, and we decided to do a Bonnie and Clyde pic.

Finger off the trigger.

Fine, agreed, but it was the first time she shot, and I have time to train her further. I unloaded it before the pic. It was my situation, and I was in control. Empty firearm can't go off. I wouldn't do that, and neither would you, but she was new. No chance an empty firearm can go off.

And she was particularly good with the muzzle direction. Finger on the trigger pointing at the ground with an unloaded pistol.

Mine was loaded.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
GFY Mister!

🦫

My apologies.

No worries man.

I was being a bit crass and should have put a smiley face on there.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

I get it, but I've been in a bunch of relationships now over the past year and before, and this one is different. I understand your skepticism, but this one is different.

It's early in the relationship. Maybe you are right and she really is different, or maybe you are in the early stages of getting "love bombed" by a skillful narcisistic. Before you jump in feet first, there's a few interesting way to find out more about what's behind the cute smile.

When the time is right see how she reacts to the idea of a prenup agreement. Then mention a trust insuring your separate assets go to your kids and not her, or her kids from her previous marriage. And don't forget the 18 to 24 month test. A lot of women can keep up an act for several months, but not nearly as many can do it for a couple of years.

I hope you are right, but if not, it's best to make that discovery before putting your financial future at risk.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I was married to a monster for 17 years. A complete superficial bitch. I’ve been divorced and dated just over a year, and I can tell the difference. This one is super caring of others; is very honest and direct; has a heart of gold; always looking to help others; and for whatever reason, she completely adores me, and I adore her; every minute.

We’re not married yet, but I think I’ll spend the rest of my life with her and be happy.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I think I’ve learned my lessons. I’m happy about sharing my life with her.

You’ve already had my congratulations about your planned wedding. Do remember, as I’m sure you do, that you are about to marry an imperfect person. So is she; because there isn’t any other kind. Most of the catchy posts here are fun but complete BS. Two decent committed people should be able to navigate the rough spots. It sounds like your chances are good. Best wishes.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
No chance an "empty" firearm can go off.

Yes, they can. I've seen it happen.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 05/15/21.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

I’d like to point out, despite the Captain Morgan and cheerleader reference, I did not write that!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Finger off the trigger.

Finger off the trigger.

I think you are a very experienced shooter and I know the rules but really, would you not dry fire practice with a gun you’ve personally cleared? Not test a trigger pull except at the range? These would seem to be safe exception and are not something I’d do with a loaded gun. I do agree that pissing in the hamper might be a good test.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

I’d like to point out, despite the Captain Morgan and cheerleader reference, I did not write that!

Haha, noted!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

It's early in the relationship. Maybe you are right and she really is different, or maybe you are in the early stages of getting "love bombed" by a skillful narcisistic. Before you jump in feet first, there's a few interesting way to find out more about what's behind the cute smile.

When the time is right see how she reacts to the idea of a prenup agreement. Then mention a trust insuring your separate assets go to your kids and not her, or her kids from her previous marriage. And don't forget the 18 to 24 month test. A lot of women can keep up an act for several months, but not nearly as many can do it for a couple of years.

I hope you are right, but if not, it's best to make that discovery before putting your financial future at risk.

I appreciate the advice. This isn’t my first rodeo. I’ve dated and been infatuated with many women. This one is different. She's the opposite of narcissistic. That much, I do know.

She has a really nice home completely paid off and is a successful professional. She’s definitely not in it for the money.

Anecdotally, on Mother’s Day, she had us drive out to a former neighbor lady of hers, who has an adult mentally-disabled son. She knew that no one else would give her flowers. We gave the boy the flowers to give her mother. That wasn’t for show. That’s who she is. She’s caring and wonderful as a person. On the flip side, she appreciates the things I do for her. I took her 15 year old son out on Mother’s Day eve to get flowers and a card for her. No one ever had done that for her. Ever. And it’s basic courtesy. She was so grateful, and it’s just basic courtesy.

But the main thing, among many others, is that she is a wonderful person with a wonderful heart. We enjoy the same things; have the exact same sense of humor; make each other laugh with ease; adore each other; work hard at what we need to do; are emotionally and physically compatible; etc. … But she’s just such a wonderful person to others, including me.

I’ve been in numerous relationships that have lasted months and sometimes years. This one is different. I have told her how lucky I am and how I don’t deserve her. She always responds about how lucky she is. I think we’re both right.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
No chance an "empty" firearm can go off.

Yes, they can. I've seen it happen.

It had no ammo in it and was pointed at the ground.

I took control of the unloaded pistol immediately after the pic.

I slept with loaded firearms for months at a time in the Marines. I think I have this down.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you want to criticize firearm safety, this one likely is more appropriate. Desert Shield, 1991.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

296 members (1lesfox, 160user, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 29 invisible), 1,791 guests, and 1,102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,632
Posts18,493,023
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.