Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
iambrb Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

This is the gun my FIL hunted with. That said, as you can see by it’s excellent condition he was super careful with it. No rust at all! He was that super-meticulous guy that would simply clean and clean until it was as new, each time he used it. Along the way he installed sling swivels and the scope base. Not pictured (but I do have) is the wrench to remove the breech plug. Includes the plastic case it is shown on to prevent damage in transit. there is a pic of me pointing at the one mark I can find on this gum , it is that nice. $160 + ship. (NO TRADES. This is for a little old widowed lady who has interest in firearms). Because this is BP it ships directly to your home, unless your local state laws prohibit it (includes: HI,NJ,NY Burroughs,DC). I prefer Postal Money Orders. I can take paypal, but you add 4% over sale price plus shipping. I can ONLY ship on the Saturdays due to work commitment. You get three days to look over and will only refund if returned in same condition as sent. I do not refund shipping because I am not the post office. Also, I ONLY ship USPS, as I live in a remote area and UPS/FedEx/etc are an hour drive…and that ain’t happenin’. I ship from zip 29649, and will pack it sturdily, so guess a bit heacy on the weight for estimates to your zipcode, we will finalize all that. I have not been on here in a very long time, but I will provide full contact info given to buyer, I will let you know the same day money arrives, and will alert you that morning with tracking. I am a fair an honest person and want these to go to a good home.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XBl4GnI.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/TJA8ytO.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/w1XDalw.jpg[/img]

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is the breachplug removable and can it convert to 209 ignition?

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
If the bore is as good as the rest of the gun I'll take it.

Thank You,
Charlie

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Seconds.....

iambrb Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
SPF

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Huntsmans came as combo gubs with CF barrels. It MUST be sent to a FFL dealer. Sidekicks were made differently and are legally categorized as a muzzle loader due to the fact none of the CF barrels fit the receiver.

Medics bury their mistakes..

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1lesfox, 257_X_50, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 54 invisible), 2,619 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,285
Posts18,525,686
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.