Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
iambrb Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
1860 ARMY & GRISWOL & GUNNISON -UNFIRED/UNCOCKED! & COCKED ONCE ONLY-PIETTA?
These are 2 of several firearms I am selling for my recently widowed MIL. These guns were purchased in the late 70’s/early 80’s. near as we can tell. These were bought for display ONLY and the 1860 has not only never been fired, but has never even been cocked…no cylinder scratches! The G&G was cocked once and I have a picture of the cylinder scratch. Family story is that the FIl became irate and threw that person out of the house! They were positioned on the display stand shown and locked n a book case. Both are in 44 cal and the only markings beside serial numbers is BLACKPOWDER ONLY/MADE IN ITALY. There is no box, so I think it to be Pietta manufacture. Cost is $180 each or $330 if you buy both (NO TRADES. This is for a little old widowed lady who has interest in firearms). Cost is plus shipping and because this is BP it ships directly to your home, unless your local state laws prohibit it (includes: HI,NJ,NY Burroughs,DC). I prefer Postal Money Orders. I can take paypal, but you add 4% over sale price plus shipping. I can ONLY ship on the Saturdays due to work commitment. You get three days to look over and will only refund if returned in same condition as sent: i.e; unfired, uncocked & no cylinder scratches. I do not refund shipping because I am not the post office. Also, I ONLY ship USPS, as I live in a remote area and UPS/FedEx/etc are an hour drive…and that ain’t happenin’. I ship from zip 29649, and will pack it sturdily, so guess a bit heacy on the weight for estimates to your zipcode, we will finalize all that. I have not been on here in a very long time, but I will provide full contact info given to buyer, I will let you know the same day money arrives, and will alert you that morning with tracking. I am a fair an honest person and want these to go to a good home. If you buy more than one then I can combine shipping and save, we’ll see how it works out.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/lX6NB2n.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/58FnxVT.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KLxcxcc.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZcUvXPC.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/e8UhJCq.jpg[/img]

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
tag

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
iambrb Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Bump. these normally sell at $200+ each, and that is lesser condition than what you see here, so these are a steal.

if it means anything on here, these are to help out a little old lady headed for the retirement home

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
If the G+G were only a .36 or the 1860 a steel frame.I would have taken both.

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
FYI both well wrapped will fit in a usps medium flat rate box ( the long flat one, or the deeper rectangle one) for $18 and change either one anywhere in the 50 states, i use the flat rates all the time for my ebay sales. You can order them FREE on USPS.com and they send them to you also free

IC B2

iambrb Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
BUMP

_
J
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
J
I will take these per our PM's.

J
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
J
I forgot to add that payment has been sent. Thanks, Bruce.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 51 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,781
Posts18,515,744
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.