Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RIO7

Billy Goat Gruff, Why don't you come down here and show us how to build a fence, better yet send us pictures of your fence, built by you.if you can't do the job, you better stay home. Rio7

GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
That's the tallest cattle fence I've ever seen.

Game fence

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by hanco
That's the tallest cattle fence I've ever seen.

Game fence

You get the gold star today sonny!

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RIO7

Billy Goat Gruff, Why don't you come down here and show us how to build a fence, better yet send us pictures of your fence, built by you.if you can't do the job, you better stay home. Rio7

lol I've built miles of fence. And lord knows how many braces and gates. This is just what I did on my place, took 5 min to take some pics. Nothing to brag about, but makes my point. wink Every single log rail or post in the jackleg I cut, carried, trailered, peeled, hammered, and stained myself. I run smooth wire because I only have ponies and dogs I'm keeping in. The hot wire has thus far kept the dogs in and the grizzlies out. I've never built a fence to keep deer in before. Pretty sure I could handle such an undertaking though.

I wasn't criticising the construction of your fence you loudmouthed fugking braggart.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Oh, and a chainsaw and drill (for the gate hangers) were the only power tools used.

Post up a pic of some your fence you've put in personally. No equipment. Hand dug corners and braces.

MAGA
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I've carried your weight in t posts on one shoulder and a driver in the other over more miles you've probably ever been from a pickup.

Maybe you should take things a little lighter and stop looking for offense where none was intended.

MAGA
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Mmmm I'm thinking a well placed 130 gr. bullet It'd do.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
[bleep] China Joe Biden.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sonsabitches!

It's a shame we have to start looking at our rural property from a tactical standpoint.

But that's what it's come to. mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
The fence is to keep deer in you want to keep. Lots of high fence ranches bring in breeder bucks and does to improve their deer herds. They charge high dollar to kill really big bucks, big business down there. Wifey’s group got to go on Oceaneering’s high fenced ranch for a few years. I got to go cause I am her spousal unit. There were bucks of a lifetime walking everywhere, we shot culls and one good buck. I never got the good buck, but it was exciting.

The high fences are to keep exotic game in also.

Last edited by hanco; 05/18/21.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've carried your weight in t posts on one shoulder and a driver in the other over more miles you've probably ever been from a pickup.

Maybe you should take things a little lighter and stop looking for offense where none was intended.

You are a special kinda clueless aren't you? miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by milespatton

You are a special kinda clueless aren't you? miles

Maybe.

How much you think he weighs?

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The idiot crying about his fence is the same idiot that said a wall/fencing wasn’t feasible in his area along the border.

Enjoy, dipschit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Oh, and a chainsaw and drill (for the gate hangers) were the only power tools used.

Post up a pic of some your fence you've put in personally. No equipment. Hand dug corners and braces.

#ouch

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The fence is to keep deer in you want to keep. Lots of high fence ranches bring in breeder bucks and does to improve their deer herds. They charge high dollar to kill really big bucks, big business down there. Wifey’s group got to go on Oceaneering’s high fenced ranch for a few years. I got to go cause I am her spousal unit. There were bucks of a lifetime walking everywhere, we shot culls and one good buck. I never got the good buck, but it was exciting.

What does it cost to kill a nice angus? I like venison but I’d take a freezer full of beef for the right price...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave

#ouch

Don’t mention payday title loan places...
#epicmeltdown

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by jackmountain

What does it cost to kill a nice angus? I like venison but I’d take a freezer full of beef for the right price...

Good bucks are 5,000.00 and up. Angus be a lot cheaper and way better eating.

Last edited by hanco; 05/18/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Jimbo, is hand feeding and massaging his beef to have excellent marbling.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
RIO7 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

I am no stranger to lodge pole and buck fence, and have built many miles of both, by the looks of your fence you should have hired some one that knows how to build buck fence and post and rail and how to hang a gate, i won't mention your saggy wire crooked t-post fence, we built this fence to keep the Grizzlies's out. Rio7

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’d probably not leave keys in my backhoe if living on or near an active border crossing area.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (35, 6mmbrfan, 16penny, 14 invisible), 1,577 guests, and 754 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,966
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.