Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One of the fuzz must be from Quebec or France

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I have to confess to, on occasion, speaking roughly to RCMP officers if I thought they had it coming. One told me "I don't have to take this crap." I told him, "You wouldn't be getting it if you were not an A--hole." That one had pulled out in front of me, out of a parking lot, and I came within a couple feet of t-boning his cruiser. We had words. On another occasion, I got lit up while driving a co-worker home. We had just finished a night shift at 2 AM. Mountie asked what we were doing, driving around that time of night. I told him we were minding our own effing business which was something he should try. We then had a lengthy discussion about respect and who deserved it. In the end, I wished I had kept quiet and he wished he had never stopped us. We nodded to one another on the street after that but never spoke again. In retrospect, he probably stopped me because he was bored and thought he was stopping someone headed home from the bar instead of a guy who was tired from eight hours of piling lumber and looking forward to getting home and to bed. At least his boredom was ended.
Mostly, RCMP members are good people who live a life of service but some are power tripping sons a beetches and deserve to be called on it. Having said this, if you are getting a speeding ticket, you were probably speeding and you might as well shut up and accept your ticket with grace. GD

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
What kind of loser woman hangs out with a guy like that?

IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by greydog
I have to confess to, on occasion, speaking roughly to RCMP officers if I thought they had it coming. One told me "I don't have to take this crap." I told him, "You wouldn't be getting it if you were not an A--hole." That one had pulled out in front of me, out of a parking lot, and I came within a couple feet of t-boning his cruiser. We had words. On another occasion, I got lit up while driving a co-worker home. We had just finished a night shift at 2 AM. Mountie asked what we were doing, driving around that time of night. I told him we were minding our own effing business which was something he should try. We then had a lengthy discussion about respect and who deserved it. In the end, I wished I had kept quiet and he wished he had never stopped us. We nodded to one another on the street after that but never spoke again. In retrospect, he probably stopped me because he was bored and thought he was stopping someone headed home from the bar instead of a guy who was tired from eight hours of piling lumber and looking forward to getting home and to bed. At least his boredom was ended.
Mostly, RCMP members are good people who live a life of service but some are power tripping sons a beetches and deserve to be called on it. Having said this, if you are getting a speeding ticket, you were probably speeding and you might as well shut up and accept your ticket with grace. GD

That's reasonable and appropriate. In Georgia you would have been on the ground twitching in short order.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Ha Ha well getting a $600. dollar ticket for arguing with someone on your phone while stopped would piss off most of us. However he went a bit far. On the other hand if he was a Canadian I am proud of him. About time some spine was shown.

Last edited by rickt300; 05/19/21.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
The two idiots in the car deserve each other. The driver deserves everything he got and more. He is fortunate that he pulled that schitt with a civilized RCMP officer instead of some backwoods County Deputy in the US. He might well have got shot "trying to escape".

I have found " Good evening Officer" and a few "yes, Sir and no, Sirs" go far to ease interaction with Police Officers. Pretty good chance one can avoid a ticket altogether.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by rickt300
Ha Ha well getting a $600. dollar ticket for arguing with someone on your phone while stopped would piss of most of us. However he went a bit far. On the other hand if he was a Canadian I am proud of him. About time some spine was shown.

And the guy could have just apologized for being offensive in public and wished the Officer a good day. He probably could have avoided the 1'st ticket.

He made the choice to show his ass to the cop. Stupid SHOULD hurt.

Do they have Big Bubba in Canadian prisons?

His bitch was telling dispatch that Mouth had been sexually abused by police officers. Discovering the reality of sexual abuse may be in his future.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

In actuality, he's probably a pretty good catch. For Grande Prairie lololol

IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Ha Ha well getting a $600. dollar ticket for arguing with someone on your phone while stopped would piss of most of us. However he went a bit far. On the other hand if he was a Canadian I am proud of him. About time some spine was shown.

And the guy could have just apologized for being offensive in public and wished the Officer a good day. He probably could have avoided the 1'st ticket.

His bitch was telling dispatch that Mouth had been sexually abused by police officers. Discovering the reality of sexual abuse may be in his future.

The only "female canines" here are the ones brown nosing cops to beg their way out of being robbed by tickets. Good grief.

Get off of your knees. This boot licking is a large part of why policing has become so dangerous and expensive to the taxpayer.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by albertadave
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

In actuality, he's probably a pretty good catch. For Grande Prairie lololol

There is that LOL

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Heck, the dog in the back seat in the longer video looked like he was wishing he had a new owner....... grin

Lloyd McCarter and the Honky Tonk Revival
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

The initial video I couldn't open and I didn't see it until after I posted. I would never have acted like that but I would be pissed if I got a $600. ticket for that.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (264mag, 44mc, 338rcm, 2500HD, 35, 19 invisible), 1,558 guests, and 1,033 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,951
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.