Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hanco
The fence is to keep deer in you want to keep. Lots of high fence ranches bring in breeder bucks and does to improve their deer herds. They charge high dollar to kill really big bucks, big business down there. Wifey’s group got to go on Oceaneering’s high fenced ranch for a few years. I got to go cause I am her spousal unit. There were bucks of a lifetime walking everywhere, we shot culls and one good buck. I never got the good buck, but it was exciting.

The high fences are to keep exotic game in also.

High fences make ranching here a more lucrative business, without them more’n a few spreads in Texas woulda been subdivided into acreage homesites by now.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I’d probably not leave keys in my backhoe if living on or near an active border crossing area.

🦫

Who needs a key to start a tractor? Have they started installing steering wheel locks since I last looked?

My cousin worked for the county about twenty years ago. One Cat key started every grader, backhoe, and loader the county owned. I do not know if the manufacturers have changed things since then.

You can still get a master key for everything. My 06 JD needs a key to start.

Maybe illegals are now carrying a master key for backhoes in Texas.

🦫🙄

Could always install a Murphy gauge/switch and see how many people cannot figure out how to start it.....

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I guess hiring wets isn’t cute and fun any more.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by hanco
The fence is to keep deer in you want to keep. Lots of high fence ranches bring in breeder bucks and does to improve their deer herds. They charge high dollar to kill really big bucks, big business down there. Wifey’s group got to go on Oceaneering’s high fenced ranch for a few years. I got to go cause I am her spousal unit. There were bucks of a lifetime walking everywhere, we shot culls and one good buck. I never got the good buck, but it was exciting.

The high fences are to keep exotic game in also.

High fences make ranching here a more lucrative business, without them more’n a few spreads in Texas woulda been subdivided into acreage homesites by now.

Sure sign of a schit hole.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Got any used car lot that sell farm equipment. Might find your backhoe there. That is where my father inlaw bought a used backhoe. The police came and took it from him and he had to sue

the car lot to get his money back. So did 5 or 6 others including a County sheriffs Deputy. Just a thought.

R
RIO7 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Let me clear up a few things, the backhoe was taken from a ranch 10 miles West off our West fence, they passed thru our ranch and the ranch east of us, going North and East till they got to the Hi-Way where they we picked up, on their trip they took out a number of fences and gates, all of which have to be repaired by the ranch owners at our expense, time, labor, materials, As to our fences we built them with our ranch hands and there are no Illegals on our payroll.
It really pisses me off to have to fix up and clean up, after these people that are invading our country, we have no Border Security, at all, The Border Patrol is a helpless bunch of over paid BABY SITTERS, Our State Hi-Way Patrol is trying to control the illegal traffic, but there's not enough of them to gather all of the New Democrat voters coming in, And we all of us are at fault for letting our government get away with with this CHITT!! The trees of D.C. should be decorated with hanging Politico's, not next week but now. There's my rant you can take it or leave it. Rio7

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7
Let me clear up a few things, the backhoe was taken from a ranch 10 miles West off our West fence, they passed thru our ranch and the ranch east of us, going North and East till they got to the Hi-Way where they we picked up, on their trip they took out a number of fences and gates, all of which have to be repaired by the ranch owners at our expense, time, labor, materials, As to our fences we built them with our ranch hands and there are no Illegals on our payroll.
It really pisses me off to have to fix up and clean up, after these people that are invading our country, we have no Border Security, at all, The Border Patrol is a helpless bunch of over paid BABY SITTERS, Our State Hi-Way Patrol is trying to control the illegal traffic, but there's not enough of them to gather all of the New Democrat voters coming in, And we all of us are at fault for letting our government get away with with this CHITT!! The trees of D.C. should be decorated with hanging Politico's, not next week but now. There's my rant you can take it or leave it. Rio7

I bet Trump's ideas don't seem so silly now.

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks, Blue - and actually all of that was clear to anyone who read your first post with any comprehension, and who knows you even a little bit. Some here ride an agenda having little to do with clarity or understanding. Cast pearls.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
blue is the finest kind of a guy, and mostly the people on here have no clue to the charitable things he has done without taking public credit for them.

Most on here have no idea of the no man's land along our southern border which the politicians roundly ignore. It's also interesting to note a lot of the wealthy families in mexico send their kids north to get a better education, same schools the elite in washington send their kids to.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RIO7

It's a constant, hostile invasion now. mad

Just had a bailout a couple miles from here, and there's several illegals running through the brush in the area now, after they rammed a ranch fence and bailed out of a stolen SUV.

All keys to tractors and equipment are secured, and vehicles locked up.

This is a daily occurrence here now.

Many rural people are at their wit's end with what to do.

Biden is causing it. His POS VP he put in charge of the border is worse than worthless.

It's a tinder box waiting for a spark. Only a matter of time before US citizens are killed, or have to use deadly force to defend themselves and their property. You have to shoot one of them, you'll probably end up losing everything on the defense of the action.

Friend who has a ranch in Carrizo Springs right next to an old oilfield camp they turned into a juvenile center for unaccompanied minors said they are busing out hundreds if not thousands every week under the cover of darkness to "undisclosed" locations. He said the other night, right at dark, there were between 30 and 40 Greyhound type buses on the road to that camp loading up.

Blue is right. The politicians ought to be swinging from trees. mad

BTW, where is Gov. Abbott? He commands the Texas Military! Where are they?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You need to make a trip to Austin with those tractors, complete with [bleep], just spend a day riding the streets in first gear all the while spreading the happiness to all of those around you !

Go to town and shut her down !

Last edited by jimy; 05/20/21.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Why don't you put something behind that fence that would eat trespassers ? Maybe a rouge bull or two !

That would spice up the deer hunting too !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Clueless. Or is it oblivious? Whatever.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jimy
You need to make a trip to Austin with those tractors, complete with [bleep], just spend a day riding the streets in first gear all the while spreading the happiness to all of those around you !

That's a pretty good Idea.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Most people think the world is what's 100 feet around them.

By the time it enters their circle of delusional security, it's too late.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Can you imagine what a few thousand tractors would do to rush hour Austin traffic? laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Most people think the world is what's 100 feet around them.

By the time it enters their circle of delusional security, it's too late.

Exactly! That’s why that schidty fence had to be repaired . It shoulda been mucho better and stronger and good’er

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Can you imagine what a few thousand tractors would do to rush hour Austin traffic? laugh

haven't been down 6 st in 40yrs.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
sounds like someone should get a plan together Barry.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,621 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,817
Posts18,477,674
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.