Print Thread
Hop To
J
jdm953 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
GB1

J
jdm953 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
I like it but it caught me by surprise.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
“more millennials, more younger-generation people, more people of color, women”

The Enemy is arming itself.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
“more millennials, more younger-generation people, more people of color, women”

The Enemy is arming itself.

AND, they are a whole lot more likely to use them than our side is.

Last edited by Borchardt; 05/21/21.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They’ve bought some guns and ammo but not near what they’d like us to believe.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Anyone buying a gun now is WAY behind the curve. I have been shooting since I was a little kid, carrying a handgun and competing with it for 27 years, and spent a lot of time with shotguns and rifles too. I draw my Glock, the sights are already aligned on what I am looking at when the gun comes level. That is a result of long familiarity and use. same with an AR or my 870.

Nobody starting out now is going to be that proficient next year. or the year after. Having a gun is helpful, but having experience and a gun trumps just having a gun every time. Couple that with a couple decades of training in things like the use of cover and concealment, small unit tactics, tactical reloads and such, and the lefties arming themselves are little more than cannon fodder if they come at someone like me without investing serious cash and time in preparing for the task. There are a lot of guys like me around the country, and a lot of them make me look like a rank amateur, no doubt. Very few of them are leftists. What's worse, guys like us tend to have friends we train with, which means when the left finally takes off the mask and comes for us, it won’t be some “stupid hillbilly racist” they face, but a team of guys who are used to working together and well prepared for the task at hand. I have a hard time believing there aren’t a bunch of right thinking guys doing just that in other places around the country.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
They may buy allot of guns and ammo and start to learn to shoot but it takes even longer to learn how to be a hunter. In and interview with Carlos Hathcock that's the trait he most valued in fulfilling his role as a sniper. He said he applied what he learned hunting and observing wildlife, especially whitetail deer, to hunting humans. He was very good at it too. There are more like him alive today too.

During all of the Marxist takeovers in Africa in the past it was the young and stupid that got recruited to do their dirty work. Today the Marxist are back to recruiting the young and stupid right in our own nation. History repeats itself. Read it and learn.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (19rabbit52, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 73 invisible), 3,041 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,620
Posts18,533,085
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.