-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
L
OP Offline
L
This Post is to tell you my experience with Doug and Steve at Camera Land which was quite eventful.

In mid January I ordered a Swarovski Scope from Steve at Camera Land. Because of COVID, Steve advised me that he couldn't tell me when the scope would arrive. Thinking that I had until the end of May to get the scope, I wasn't to concerned.

Around the end of February I called Steve to find out the latest on the scope. Steve said he would call Swarovski and get back to me. Steve called me back immediately and said that the scope wouldn't be in until mid summer. I guess COVID really affected Swarovski's production.

I called Steve again in early April. Steve got the same answer as before from Swarovski. Steve got back to me right away with the bad news.

On May 18, 2021 I called Steve, which was his day off, and got Doug. I explained that I was working with Steve and was leaving on a prairie dog hunt on May 27. Doug said he would call Swarovski right away to find out any new information. Doug said, if things worked out he would attempt to have it in his possession by Friday, May 21,2021 and would call me that day to let me know. This morning, a day early, Steve called and said they had the scope; that Doug had pulled some strings and got the scope and would ship it 2 day express to me. I would have the scope by this coming Monday in time to get it ready for the hunt which was in 3 days. Yes it was right down to the wire. As Eastwood would say, Doug and Steve made my day.

This Post got a little long; however, I thought you should know what an exceptional partner Camera Land is to the Campfire. I will purchase from them in the future. Thanks again Doug and Steve and I appreciate the extra effort!

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
They're great folks to deal with.

Semper Fi
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Glad to have been able to make it in time. Please send pictures from the hunt smile

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I go to Camera Land for all my optic or camera wants and needs. Neil and Doug are the best.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

always first choice for optics, camera stuff

Originally Posted by Larry243
This Post is to tell you my experience with Doug and Steve at Camera Land which was quite eventful.

In mid January I ordered a Swarovski Scope from Steve at Camera Land. Because of COVID, Steve advised me that he couldn't tell me when the scope would arrive. Thinking that I had until the end of May to get the scope, I wasn't to concerned.

Around the end of February I called Steve to find out the latest on the scope. Steve said he would call Swarovski and get back to me. Steve called me back immediately and said that the scope wouldn't be in until mid summer. I guess COVID really affected Swarovski's production.

I called Steve again in early April. Steve got the same answer as before from Swarovski. Steve got back to me right away with the bad news.

On May 18, 2021 I called Steve, which was his day off, and got Doug. I explained that I was working with Steve and was leaving on a prairie dog hunt on May 27. Doug said he would call Swarovski right away to find out any new information. Doug said, if things worked out he would attempt to have it in his possession by Friday, May 21,2021 and would call me that day to let me know. This morning, a day early, Steve called and said they had the scope; that Doug had pulled some strings and got the scope and would ship it 2 day express to me. I would have the scope by this coming Monday in time to get it ready for the hunt which was in 3 days. Yes it was right down to the wire. As Eastwood would say, Doug and Steve made my day.

This Post got a little long; however, I thought you should know what an exceptional partner Camera Land is to the Campfire. I will purchase from them in the future. Thanks again Doug and Steve and I appreciate the extra effort!

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I've been a customer for 20 years now. Love those guys great story. Post pictures and lets hear about the longest shot!

NRA LIfe Member, Colt, Sig, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armorer, NYBIN , NYPD Firearms Examiner, Serial Number Restoration, Cerakote, Gunkote, and Duracoat finishes
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I have been very happy with my purchases from Camera Land.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 68 invisible), 2,351 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,114
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.