Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
My point is that Joe Biden is just doing what his handlers tell him to do.

When he’s gone, Harris will take his place and she also will do whatever she’s told.

I don’t have the answer, except to say that we need to focus on, and deal with (whatever that means) the “Men behind the curtain”

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
These high level politicians are getting wealthy beyond their wildest dreams and probably blackmailed with photos of them screwing little boys too.

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

When he’s gone, Harris will take his place and she also will do whatever she’s told.

I don’t have the answer, except to say that we need to focus on, and deal with (whatever that means) the “Men behind the curtain”

Start with the (6) Main Stream Media conglomerates that control 90% of our so called “News” outlets.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What happen to the people who committed treason?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Nothing, why do you ask?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102

Start with the (6) Main Stream Media conglomerates that control 90% of our so called “News” outlets.

And the Main Stream Media is 100% controlled and funded by their huge corporate sponsors that buy advertising time on their networks.

Follow the money.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Originally Posted by JeffA

And the Main Stream Media is 100% controlled and funded by their huge corporate sponsors that buy advertising time on their networks.

Follow the money.
These two have the same source, same owner,who cries out in pain as they strike you?, should be illegal for a fed gov politcal critter to have dual citizanship

I AM AMERICA!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Essentially, we must follow the Constitution. Unfortunately, the SCOTUS is compromised.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

La La La...

Here is the latest breaking news... "Mary Jones found a sweet potato that looks like George Floyd's upper lip. Are sweet potatoes racist? ...and why does Kroger's sell racist food?"

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Big pharmacy and big tech appear to align. China has a pretty good spot on the supply line for both. China knows how to control billions of human resources. They use high tech surveillance to track their resources. Think vaccine passport.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Very very enlightening

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
The people behind the curtain are the same people whether it is a blue or a red. As far as voting goes, you can vote for neither with a positive outcome. The candidate must be radically different even if you don't like them.

The biggest thing to do is homeschooling. If your kids are grown, help with grandkids. Those liberal educators spend more time with the kids than the parents. Who has the largest influence? Whose ideology is then supported in the future?

Strongly recommend the Tuttle Twins series for fifth graders, btw.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Follow the money.

I feel the leftist politicians and the media are controlled by the same people. Follow the money.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
The people behind the curtain are the same people whether it is a blue or a red. As far as voting goes, you can vote for neither with a positive outcome. The candidate must be radically different even if you don't like them.

The biggest thing to do is homeschooling. If your kids are grown, help with grandkids. Those liberal educators spend more time with the kids than the parents. Who has the largest influence? Whose ideology is then supported in the future?

Strongly recommend the Tuttle Twins series for fifth graders, btw.

Thanks for this recommendation. I ordered them for my granddaughter, and my daughter says she loves them. Said items a little advanced for her (she's 4), but that after a little discussion she can understand the concepts.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Lots of conversations about politicians but none about lobbyist's . The control the pot lickers and this country. Pay to play. They are the revolving door foe the money.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300
I feel the leftist politicians and the media are controlled by the same people. Follow the money.
And who controls the so called Republicans...ya’ know...the one’s who have been absolutely complicit in all of the wrongs that we’ve been seeing and experiencing for a long time now...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The traitors must be removed ASAP.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This discussion took place on the Fire several years ago.At that time every CEO of these international conglomerates were Jews.The poster provided links to their names and their Wiki pages.

Their influence in controlling over 90% of what the world sees and hears on their networks and their films would fill anyone's heart with animosity towards these people.

It also appears that once they take control of a business,they never pass power to anyone other than a Jew.The Disney corporation is a prime example of this type of racial nepotism.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rickt300

Follow the money.
I feel the leftist politicians and the media are controlled by (((the same people))). Follow the money.

Indeed.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
These high level politicians are getting wealthy beyond their wildest dreams and probably blackmailed with photos of them screwing little boys too.

Truth, or at least wake up with a pic of them naked with a kid after drinking a Mickey at a post DC party.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 16Racing, 1234, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,348
Posts18,526,992
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.