Hop To
Page 26 of 59 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 58 59
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by horse1
I still think the 37yr old looks like the Dr. gal in this clip:

My youngest daughter said the same thing yesterday, took me to the images of her, and said, this is her, and WOW, dead on, except for the overabundance of makeup and chandelier jewelry.

Miss Lynn

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Do what makes you happy. That is priceless.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Dragging wives into this is pretty fugking low.
The's a lot of shyt in here that's pretty fuuckin low.

In a race to the bottom I see you’re determined to win.

Speed on.
Funny how none of you fine upstanding hypocrites have anything to say when it's my parents/wife/kids that are getting trashed. Little Billy badass, jackwagon and BoobBrown pick shyt with me daily and deserve whatever they get.. Smoke a turd you sanctimonious ass hole. I have zero use or respect for you.

Imagine the fugked up world their families live in. Especially the ones that talk Christian and spew like the Devil himself, one particular little sanctimonious prig other than "ironbender" has his coming in due time, karma is a bitch. I hate him more than anyone on this board. Cross was dead on about the rat pack, and this person in particular, but in due time, as always, what goes around comes around. Hope your having a fine day, and God is blessing you and yours.

Lynn

Seriously, if you're this invested in an internet forum, you may just want to step back. It's just the interwebs...there's real life out there.

Seriously, what Fugking difference does it make to you what I do? None. Just as you being here makes no difference to me, or any sane person on this board.

Final Answer to all your past posts to me and your future posts to me...

"WHATEVER".

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program of SFA.

Miss Lynn

LOL

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by efw

Speed on.
Funny how none of you fine upstanding hypocrites have anything to say when it's my parents/wife/kids that are getting trashed. Little Billy badass, jackwagon and BoobBrown pick shyt with me daily and deserve whatever they get.. Smoke a turd you sanctimonious ass hole. I have zero use or respect for you.

Imagine the fugked up world their families live in. Especially the ones that talk Christian and spew like the Devil himself, one particular little sanctimonious prig other than "ironbender" has his coming in due time, karma is a bitch. I hate him more than anyone on this board. Cross was dead on about the rat pack, and this person in particular, but in due time, as always, what goes around comes around. Hope your having a fine day, and God is blessing you and yours.

Lynn

Open door.
Throw in tear gas canister.
Close door.
Nail it shut.

Grins!

What utter bullshit.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

lonely desperate woman comes to the fire seeking attention from men, stirs up schit to get attention, then plays the victim and complains when receiving the attention she initially sought on the fire.

Never seen a woman do that before lol

Originally Posted by efw

Speed on.

Lynn

Seriously, if you're this invested in an internet forum, you may just want to step back. It's just the interwebs...there's real life out there.

Seriously, what Fugking difference does it make to you what I do? None. Just as you being here makes no difference to me, or any sane person on this board.

Final Answer to all your past posts to me and your future posts to me...

"WHATEVER".

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program of SFA.

Miss Lynn

LOL

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

“He started it why don’t you yell at him!?!?”

Mature.

You can’t lament something as you do it yourself and then shout hypocrite when called out.

You don’t seem to know the meaning of respect, much less respectful.

Grow up.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I’m on page 5 and all i can say is if you’re unhappy, change the situation. Assuming the 58 has a nice personality to go with the beauty id say it’s a no brainer.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
this song drops women's panty's lol

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For fuqks sake...26 pages of this chite over a drama queen? Un fuqking believable...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by efw

“He started it why don’t you yell at him!?!?”

Mature.

You can’t lament something as you do it yourself and then shout hypocrite when called out.

You don’t seem to know the meaning of respect, much less respectful.

Grow up.

No one is so blind as he who refuses to see. Just like
the Democrats you all hate so much. LOL

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
lmao

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
For fuqks sake...26 pages of this chite over a drama queen? Un fuqking believable...

Grizz - it beats reading the tabloids while in the checkout line at the grocery store. You just can't make none of this schit up!

STX - you should ask Master Bin for some perks for the all the extra clicks this week. Does 24HCF have swag, like a hat or coffee mug he could send your way?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wtf? Lol,

Miss Lynn waiting to pounce. [bleep] pathetic attempt.

Blackshart playing the victim, [bleep] liar. Lol

“They always picking on me!” Lmfao

I’m going back to fishing awhile. Shart, go level your trailer or something. Lol

Lynn, go back to whatever it is your miserable, lonely, pathetic ass does. Lmao

Toot, I’ll get with you after your nap. Lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I gots to hand it to stx he never lost his cool in this thread... Prolly baiting us. Fuqk this chit... I gots to go fuqk with the wife's car now.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The fact that any of you actually believed he was fugging all these young women he was posting pics of, or that he was a publisher clearing house bazillionaire from some old dead rich uncle nobody knew about is the hilarious part.

First sign he wasn’t was that he was saying he was.

Now he is divorcing the millionaire wife because she ain’t no millionaire, and to here him talk not much of a wife. And the money ain’t coming cause it got stolen by a attorney, or some paralegal was scamming her. Or maybe your full of schitt

He talks about his dead beat step kids, but then says they are grown up and doing fine for themselves in the same post

Or
That he was buying some super expensive fancy fishing boat, but suddenly he can’t cause it’s wrecked or salvaged title.

Now he has his choice of two women who are fighting to be with him and want him to leave his wife. I’m pretty sure in a previous post he used a image of the Hispanic black chic and said she was way younger than he is saying she is now.

I’m guessing 99% of everything he says is make believe fantasy
I wander if the women know he is fabricating stories using their images on the open forum. Someone ought to find them on facebook( I don’t have it) and see if they corroborate his story or blow this lid off his BS shenanigans. With image software the way it is today could probably easily find them. Hell he is probably stupid enough to be their friends on Facebook which would make it very easy

Hell I’d buy you a beer just to listen to the BS stories for a laugh. I’m sure you could fabricate some doozies

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ribka
STX starts a pathetic attention whore thread and then passes it off as a fishing expedition to the campfire tard brigade. LMAO

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

It's like fishing in a stocked pond.
So easy it shouldn't be legal. Lol

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kevinJ
The fact that any of you actually believed he was fugging all these young women he was posting pics of, or that he was a publisher clearing house bazillionaire from some old dead rich uncle nobody knew about is the hilarious part.

First sign he wasn’t was that he was saying he was.

Now he is divorcing the millionaire wife because she ain’t no millionaire, and to here him talk not much of a wife. And the money ain’t coming cause it got stolen by a attorney, or some paralegal was scamming her. Or maybe your full of schitt

He talks about his dead beat step kids, but then says they are grown up and doing fine for themselves in the same post

Or
That he was buying some super expensive fancy fishing boat, but suddenly he can’t cause it’s wrecked or salvaged title.

Now he has his choice of two women who are fighting to be with him and want him to leave his wife. I’m pretty sure in a previous post he used a image of the Hispanic black chic and said she was way younger than he is saying she is now.

I’m guessing 99% of everything he says is make believe fantasy
I wander if the women know he is fabricating stories using their images on the open forum. Someone ought to find them on facebook( I don’t have it) and see if they corroborate his story or blow this lid off his BS shenanigans. With image software the way it is today could probably easily find them. Hell he is probably stupid enough to be their friends on Facebook which would make it very easy

Hell I’d buy you a beer just to listen to the BS stories for a laugh. I’m sure you could fabricate some doozies

Exactly right

Coyotes shot no waiting.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RUM7

It's like fishing in a stocked pond.
So easy it shouldn't be legal. Lol
You obviously don't have a clue what's going on. Roger has been bragging about his extramarital affairs with much younger women for months. This was just another attempt at boosting his ego until he started getting slapped around for being not only a lowlife but a stupid lowlife for putting it all out there for all to see before the divorce. After the slaps he tries to pass it off as a fishing expedition and the campfire tard brigade not only buys into it but promotes it and now they've got another new believer in YOU. LOL

Page 26 of 59 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,621 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,519
Posts18,509,632
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.