Print Thread
Hop To
Page 29 of 59 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 58 59
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Ahhhh fugg these [bleep].

I don’t think your bsing anybody and your legit.

No problem living the life you want. Not in my book.

Go be happy! Money in the bank!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Hastings
The only reason I even started this thread was to hear from the self-righteous. I probably pray a lot more than they do. God has taken good care of me, I don't think he minds if you enjoying beautiful women.
Not to judge you, because one greater than us all will take care of that but the bible is full of warnings about enjoying beautiful women. Scattered all through Proverbs and elsewhere. King David and his son Solomon both came to serious grief over beautiful women. As I mentioned to a friend not long ago, trouble and grief can come in a beautiful package.
Bible was written by men, what goes on between god and me is all thatcounts
You are correct the bible was written (edited and redacted) by men. Therefore it should be read carefully looking for omissions and additions. The Old Testament is much nearer original than the New. Solomon is accepted as the author of Proverbs. Solomon was the richest and most wise man of all time and an absolute monarch. In Proverbs and Ecclesiastes he admits his mistakes and gives some pretty good advice.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blackheart
The only reason I even started this thread was to hear from the self-righteous. I probably pray a lot more than they do. God has taken good care of me, I don't think he minds if you enjoying beautiful women.
It doesn't matter a bit what you think. The Bible is clear on the sanctity of marriage and the sin of adultery.

What does it say about getting all hot and bothered about what someone posts on the internet?
Or how you treat others?
You're a gem.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by ribka

It's like fishing in a stocked pond.
So easy it shouldn't be legal. Lol
You obviously don't have a clue what's going on. Roger has been bragging about his extramarital affairs with much younger women for months. This was just another attempt at boosting his ego until he started getting slapped around for being not only a lowlife but a stupid lowlife for putting it all out there for all to see before the divorce. After the slaps he tries to pass it off as a fishing expedition and the campfire tard brigade not only buys into it but promotes it and now they've got another new believer in YOU. LOL

I don't believe anything I read on the internet. I just got a kick out of watching people get all hot and bothered by what a complete stranger half way around the country is doing. You obviously are the one who needs to do some catching up.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
It doesn't matter a bit what you think. The Bible is clear on the sanctity of marriage and the sin of adultery.

What does it say about getting all hot and bothered about what someone posts on the internet?
Or how you treat others?
You're a gem.
It doesn't say anything about the internet dumbass. LMAO

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
BlackKghunt Strines again

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

What's it got to say about divorce - you've had multiple, yeah?

Lets not even get started on the G mans thoughts on sloth....you know all about that one!

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ribka

It's like fishing in a stocked pond.
So easy it shouldn't be legal. Lol
You obviously don't have a clue what's going on. Roger has been bragging about his extramarital affairs with much younger women for months. This was just another attempt at boosting his ego until he started getting slapped around for being not only a lowlife but a stupid lowlife for putting it all out there for all to see before the divorce. After the slaps he tries to pass it off as a fishing expedition and the campfire tard brigade not only buys into it but promotes it and now they've got another new believer in YOU. LOL

I don't believe anything I read on the internet. I just got a kick out of watching people get all hot and bothered by what a complete stranger half way around the country is doing..
Sick fugg.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Lets not even get started on the G mans thoughts on sloth....you know all about that one!
I've never professed to be a christian you stupid fugg. So now retirement is sloth ? Well then I guess there are a lot of sloths on here. LOL. Perhaps one day you'll be able to do it too.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
One woman, alone, uncowed, unapologetic, unafraid and implacable, taking names and kicking ass.

She gave some of you boys the drizzling scchitts. Made Sandbilly put away his family album and go fishing!

Laffin !

Roger, you are the Master,,,,,baiter !!

Best thread in a long while.

Jeezus...you put your cataract surgery off way too long.

You know I could think of countless replies to you, but the truth is, I am not sure whether you are more to be pitied or laughed at, and that is one of the saddest statements one person can make about another.

I do pray for your family though, an example set is an example learned, and lived by.

God Bless Them All.

Miss Lynn

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
STX:
laugh laugh

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I've never professed to be a christian you stupid fugg. So now retirement is sloth ? Well then I guess there are a lot of sloths on here. LOL. Perhaps one day you'll be able to do it too.

LOL - retirement is a little different than unemployment and SNAP benefits ya bum b.itch

Someday if I work *realllly* hard maybe I can retire as comfortably as you. Fingers crossed!!!

Last edited by hillestadj; 05/26/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Quote: James Goldsmith: "when a man marries his mistress he creates a vacancy"

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

LOL - retirement is a little different than unemployment and SNAP benefits ya bum b.itch

Someday if I work *realllly* hard maybe I can retire as comfortably as you. Fingers crossed!!!

Blackbarts wingwoman goin be along to whoop that azz shortly.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn

I do pray for your family though, an example set is an example learned, and lived by.

God Bless Them All.

Miss Lynn

Your daughter(s) are royally fuc.ked if that the case.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You really don’t know anyone’s true situation because you have not walked in their shoes.
But the best advice I could give you is get rid of the one you got before you consider anyone else.
Then shop around a little. Don’t just trade one set of problems for different ones. Good Luck.
Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

God Bless Them All.

Miss Lynn

Not as long as they don't become involved with the likes of you.

Have a good one.

Miss Lynn

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Reallly dummy ? I get no unemployment or benefits. Quit pretending you know anything about me. I doubt you'll be able to retire any time soon. Like many you'll be too addicted to your luxurious lifestyle. Big fancy house/vehicles/toys/vacations = high taxes, high heat/utility bills,high maintenance costs. Then dummies like you sit around bitching that you'll have to work till you die to afford to live. Everything I own is paid for and I'm quite content with it. My home is modest so my cost of living is very low. I have plenty to live on without taking any handouts. I just love it that it eats you up though. LMAO

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Reallly dummy ? I get no unemployment or benefits. Quit pretending you know anything about me. I doubt you'll be able to retire any time soon. Like many you'll be too addicted to your luxurious lifestyle. Big fancy house/vehicles/toys/vacations = high taxes, high heat/utility bills,high maintenance costs. Then dummies like you sit around bitching that you'll have to work till you die to afford to live. Everything I own is paid for and I'm quite content with it so my cost of living is very low. I have plenty to live on without taking any handouts. I just love it that it eats you up though. LMAO

He's got money? Not a single working cell in his brain, but he's got money? Braindead from the assshole up, he may actually get a pension for that, hmmmmmm..

Lynn

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

God Bless Them All.

Miss Lynn

Not as long as they don't become involved with the likes of you.

Have a good one.

Miss Lynn

You won't need to worry about that, I don't do charity work.

Blessings,
hillestadj

Page 29 of 59 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 63 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,511
Posts18,509,381
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.