M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn

I do pray for your family though, an example set is an example learned, and lived by.

God Bless Them All.

Miss Lynn

Your daughter(s) are royally fuc.ked if that the case.

Not as long as they don't become involved with the likes of you.

Have a good one.

Miss Lynn

You won't need to worry about that, I don't do charity work.

Blessings,

hillestadj

Maybe not, but I bet a lot of women you have been with felt anything they did with you was charity.

Miss Lynn

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I do pray for your family though, an example set is an example learned, and lived by.

God Bless Them All.

Miss Lynn

Have a good one.

Miss Lynn

Blessings,
hillestadj
You don't do much of anything at all except pontificate on that of which you know absolutely nothing. Aren't you supposed to be working ? LMAO

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

God Bless Them All.

Miss Lynn

Have a good one.

Miss Lynn

Blessings,

hillestadj

Maybe not, but I bet a lot of women you have been with felt anything they did with you was charity.

Miss Lynn
Without a doubt ! LOL

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Reallly dummy ? I get no unemployment or benefits. Quit pretending you know anything about me. I doubt you'll be able to retire any time soon. Like many you'll be too addicted to your luxurious lifestyle. Big fancy house/vehicles/toys/vacations = high taxes, high heat/utility bills,high maintenance costs. Then dummies like you sit around bitching that you'll have to work till you die to afford to live. Everything I own is paid for and I'm quite content with it so my cost of living is very low. I have plenty to live on without taking any handouts. I just love it that it eats you up though. LMAO

He's got money? Not a single working cell in his brain, but he's got money? Braindead from the assshole up, he may actually get a pension for that, hmmmmmm..

Lynn
I doubt it. Anybody can say or be whatever they want on the internet.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
One woman, alone, uncowed, unapologetic, unafraid and implacable, taking names and kicking ass.

She gave some of you boys the drizzling scchitts. Made Sandbilly put away his family album and go fishing!

Laffin !

Roger, you are the Master,,,,,baiter !!

Best thread in a long while.

Jeezus...you put your cataract surgery off way too long.

You know I could think of countless replies to you, but the truth is, I am not sure whether you are more to be pitied or laughed at, and that is one of the saddest statements one person can make about another.

God Bless Them All.

Miss Lynn

You toot and Backie should take it out on the road.

Phugging phoneys.

You better put a couple extra fivers in the plate Sunday.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

God Bless Them All.

Miss Lynn

Have a good one.

Miss Lynn

Blessings,
hillestadj
You don't do much of anything at all except pontificate on that of which you know absolutely nothing. Aren't you supposed to be working ? LMAO

It may be that he suffers from a "FORM OF"...

Dunning-Kruger Effect:

Q: Why do people talk about things they know nothing about?

The Dunning-Kruger effect can be summed up in one sentence: the less we know, the more we think we know. It is a cognitive bias with what people with fewer skills, abilities, and knowledge tend to overstate those same abilities and knowledge.

Or some form of it, not sure.

Lynn

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BobBrown
If you don’t post pics tonight of her underwear in your hand , don’t show your face again til tomorrow
LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by Rooster7; 05/26/21.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
One woman, alone, uncowed, unapologetic, unafraid and implacable, taking names and kicking ass.

She gave some of you boys the drizzling scchitts. Made Sandbilly put away his family album and go fishing!

Laffin !

You know I could think of countless replies to you, but the truth is, I am not sure whether you are more to be pitied or laughed at, and that is one of the saddest statements one person can make about another.

God Bless Them All.

Miss Lynn

Phugging phoneys.

You mean like the phony 400 lb farmer that's on the internet all day every day and claims he actually works ?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Reallly dummy ? I get no unemployment or benefits. Quit pretending you know anything about me. I doubt you'll be able to retire any time soon. Like many you'll be too addicted to your luxurious lifestyle. Big fancy house/vehicles/toys/vacations = high taxes, high heat/utility bills,high maintenance costs. Then dummies like you sit around bitching that you'll have to work till you die to afford to live. Everything I own is paid for and I'm quite content with it so my cost of living is very low. I have plenty to live on without taking any handouts. I just love it that it eats you up though. LMAO

He's got money? Not a single working cell in his brain, but he's got money? Braindead from the assshole up, he may actually get a pension for that, hmmmmmm..

Lynn

A Catfishing Canuck C.unt and the SNAP Queen of the Adirondacks are gonna talk to me about money and internet persona?

Please, please, please, pleeeeaaaassseee.... I can't wait, lets do this ladies. And Lynn

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Laffin !

God Bless Them All.

Miss Lynn

Phugging phoneys.

You know what? You are actually boring as hell. For your sake, I hope you aren't this boring in the areas that count, but I bet you are, hell, I could guarantee you are. With your personality type, it is better to enjoy the pleasure of your own company after a while. After a few beers, hell, probably without any booze, I am thinking you are silly putty on a regular basis, and probably in your own hand too.

Yep, boring.

Good luck testing that theory though, I truly believe I am right on that one.

Lynn

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

God Bless Them All.

Miss Lynn

Have a good one.

Miss Lynn

Blessings,
hillestadj

Dunning-Kruger Effect:

The Dunning-Kruger effect can be summed up in one sentence: the less we know, the more we think we know. It is a cognitive bias with what people with fewer skills, abilities, and knowledge tend to overstate those same abilities and knowledge.

Lynn

He suffers from something alright. I think his boss must have just came in so he had to get off the campfire and pretend to be working again.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Lynn

A Catfishing Canuck C.unt and the SNAP Queen of the Adirondacks are gonna talk to me about money and internet persona?

Please, please, please, pleeeeaaaassseee.... I can't wait, lets do this ladies. And Lynn

See! You just proved my point, boringgggggggggggg.

Miss Lynn

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh...please keep going.

This is great.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

God Bless Them All.

Miss Lynn

Have a good one.

Miss Lynn

Blessings,
hillestadj

Dunning-Kruger Effect:

Lynn

He suffers from something alright. I think his boss must have just came in so he had to get off the campfire and pretend to be working again.

I doubt he does much of anything, anytime, except like I said, with himself, and he's a complete failure at that. Damn, so young, and so limp.

Lynn

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Oh...please keep going.

This is great.

As he stuffs another handful of twinkies in his face for the umpteenth time today. LMAO

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Good one...i guess.

If you are gonna be the second leading victim here....you should up your one liners.

Not like Toot though. He never got the memo about "I know you are but what am I".

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
So has anyone on Beenadick's beard's hit list been served with the hurt feelings lawsuit complaint yet? As class representative, I have a duty to keep y'all informed of the status of the lawsuit and Miss Lynn's catamite service boy has refused to follow through on the threats.

If anyone receives the complaint (please refrain from soiling it), please forward a PDF to my work email address.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Reallly dummy ? I get no unemployment or benefits. Quit pretending you know anything about me. I doubt you'll be able to retire any time soon. Like many you'll be too addicted to your luxurious lifestyle. Big fancy house/vehicles/toys/vacations = high taxes, high heat/utility bills,high maintenance costs. Then dummies like you sit around bitching that you'll have to work till you die to afford to live. Everything I own is paid for and I'm quite content with it. My home is modest so my cost of living is very low. I have plenty to live on without taking any handouts. I just love it that it eats you up though. LMAO

I call my old lady dummy.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Remsen
So has anyone on Beenadick's beard's hit list been served with the hurt feelings lawsuit complaint yet? As class representative, I have a duty to keep y'all informed of the status of the lawsuit and Miss Lynn's catamite service boy has refused to follow through on the threats.

If anyone receives the complaint (please refrain from soiling it), please forward a PDF to my work email address.

Beats me.

I have been hiding under your skirt since they started threatening us.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
😂 😂 y’all still getting ho-slapped I see.

Blackshart and Miss Lynn, unbeatable duo. Lol

I got your tag team name figured out.

Chix with Dix 😆

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 30 of 59 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 222Sako, 58 invisible), 2,266 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,499
Posts18,509,181
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.