-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you're dressed you should at the very least have a pocket knife, preferably a gun too

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Sounds like a mastiff/pit bull attack and the mastiff did the most damage ? Lucky they were able to get them apart before any serious damage was done. My Rottweiler damn near killed my neighbors German Shepherd one time and would have if I hadn't been right there.

a rottie owner? shocked
I'm sure you're best suited to miniature poodles. LOL. Jackass.

trailer trash idiots who own dangerous dogs they don't understand and won't control then brag when they try and kill other dogs on homeowner's property.

what a clown
The shepherd was on my property you fuuckin idiot. My dog was tied to my back porch. The other dog made the mistake of trying to assert dominance in his territory. Much like your dumb fuuckin ass is doing right here. You really should just shut the fuuck up when you don't know what you're talking about, which is pretty much all the goddam time. Moron.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Sounds like a mastiff/pit bull attack and the mastiff did the most damage ? Lucky they were able to get them apart before any serious damage was done. My Rottweiler damn near killed my neighbors German Shepherd one time and would have if I hadn't been right there.

a rottie owner? shocked

trailer trash idiots who own dangerous dogs they don't understand and won't control then brag when they try and kill other dogs on homeowner's property.

what a clown
The shepherd was on my property you fuuckin idiot. My dog was tied to my back porch. The other dog made the mistake of trying to assert dominance in his territory. Much like your dumb fuuckin ass is doing right here. You really should just shut the fuuck up when you don't know what you're talking about, which is pretty much all the goddam time. Moron.

Lol moron with an aggressive violent Rotty he can’t control who lives in a run down trailer . Tying up a violent big powerful dog to the porch and leaving it unattended? Too lazy to build a kennel or dog run? Don’t even bother giving your dog basic obedience training so of course it wouldn’t listen to you. Surprised it didn’t kill or maim your neighbors.

Sounds about right

Last edited by ribka; 05/26/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

a rottie owner? shocked

what a clown

Lol moron with an aggressive violent Rotty he can’t control who lives in a run down trailer . Tying up a violent big powerful dog to the porch and leaving it unattended? Too lazy to build a kennel or dog run? Don’t even bother giving your dog basic obedience training so of course it wouldn’t listen to you. Surprised it didn’t kill or maim your neighbors.

Sounds about right

A dog won't respect a beta owner.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
BlackFart is asking his wife with a mustache what beta means

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 007FJ, 160user, 50 invisible), 9,644 guests, and 1,012 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,362
Posts18,546,939
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.