Print Thread
Hop To
Page 50 of 59 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 58 59
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Originally Posted by renegade50
How many spats are going down on this thread????

12????

LOL!!!!

lynn said you were classier than me so you got that going for you

Is that why you’re asshurt? Lmfao

Wouldn’t you be?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
How many spats are going down on this thread????

12????

LOL!!!!

lynn said you were classier than me so you got that going for you

Is that why you’re asshurt? Lmfao

Wouldn’t you be?

Uh, no, but I’m not a bitch.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart

We sourced our parts from the same places other custom builders do. All parts hand filed/ground/polished to fit. Frame rails machined undersized and hand filed/lapped for fit. Barrel hoods hand filed to fit, Feed ramps machined to proprietary angle, barrels throated, feed ramps hand polished, chambers finish reamed by hand to min headspace. Barrel bushings hand ground exterior and interior for proper fit to slide and barrel. tabs hand filed for tight friction fit. Sights hand filed and fitted. Extractors tuned for correct tension. Exterior blended and polished by hand. Trigger bows shaped, polished for smooth travel and interaction with disconnector. Disconnector hand polished for smooth operation. Sear springs polished and adjusted for proper tension/operation of grip safety, disconnector and 3.5 lb trigger pull. Trigger screw set for near zero overtravel.

I really don't want to type all this out for any of you dumb fuucks again. I built so many goddam guns the mere thought of it makes me want to puke. Read it and shut the fuuck up about it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

We sourced our parts from the same places other custom builders do. All parts hand filed/ground/polished to fit. Frame rails machined undersized and hand filed/lapped for fit. Barrel hoods hand filed to fit, Feed ramps machined to proprietary angle, barrels throated, feed ramps hand polished, chambers finish reamed by hand to min headspace. Barrel bushings hand ground exterior and interior for proper fit to slide and barrel. tabs hand filed for tight friction fit. Sights hand filed and fitted. Extractors tuned for correct tension. Exterior blended and polished by hand. Trigger bows shaped, polished for smooth travel and interaction with disconnector. Disconnector hand polished for smooth operation. Sear springs polished and adjusted for proper tension/operation of grip safety, disconnector and 3.5 lb trigger pull. Trigger screw set for near zero overtravel.

I really don't want to type all this out for any of you dumb fuucks again. I built so many goddam guns the mere thought of it makes me want to puke. Read it and shut the fuuck up about it.

Sounds like it was a labor of love. Lol

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by stxhunter
while you guys been pissing and moaning... lmao life goes on.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Rog, you and I are about the same age; with probably a couple months difference. That new truck on the lot has all the toys, but comes with a big sticker price. The truck that brought you is dependable and you know it inside and out. And it's paid for...just sayin'.

The gal tonight? She's a looker for sure, the other? Not so much. Anyway, I can't offer any real advice other than to say give some consideration to your two pards that spoke up on this thread. Their take may be contrary to others here, but they know you best and truly care about your happiness.

Good luck my friend.

cf

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RUM7

Sounds like it was a labor of love. Lol
After thousands, the thought of one more makes me retch. I don't even like working on my own guns anymore and I'll be damned if I'm gonna offer up free advice to any of these useless pricks on the subject.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

Rog, you and I are about the same age; with probably a couple months difference. That new truck on the lot has all the toys, but comes with a big sticker price. The truck that brought you is dependable and you know it inside and out. And it's paid for...just sayin'.

The gal tonight? She's a looker for sure, the other? Not so much. Anyway, I can't offer any real advice other than to say give some consideration to your two pards that spoke up on this thread. Their take may be contrary to others here, but they know you best and truly care about your happiness.

Good luck my friend.

cf

I could agree with that, but...

If they were real pards they would have had that conversation in private, not on a public forum, despite what Roger posted. Real friends wouldn’t pull that chit.

Wish you the best Roger.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Good luck my friend.

cf

If they were real pards they would have had that conversation in private, not on a public forum, despite what Roger posted. Real friends wouldn’t pull that chit.

Wish you the best Roger.
my mind was made up before I started this thread

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
man I had such a good time this evening, will go to bed with a smile for once.

You look younger in that picture than any other for a long time.

maybe because I had a smile on my face.

It looks good on you.

Doooood.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Good luck my friend.

cf

Wish you the best Roger.

I know it was, get it done.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Good luck my friend.

cf

Go for it, Roger. I mean, you're selling your house anyway.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Musta got Jack all horned up so he had to run next door to his sisters for a blow job again.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
👍👍

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by thaxted
Forty-two pages of pissing match and ms lint shows up and still no renegade and slumlord........ I'm disappointed..... the still must have blown up or something. cool

And they would make a difference how?

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Good job stx and KG (maybe Birdy and one or two others)
Psyops
Do the rest of you not realize you have been played since the beginning?

Last edited by whistle1; 05/27/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[
Originally Posted by whistle1
Psyops

Did you just fall outta bed?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

Good luck my friend.

cf

Wish you the best Roger.

Does she have a boat and a house ? #boatless #homeless

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cue Manlicker with his wooden spoon and 1981 Toyota 4Runner story

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by whistle1
Psyops

Ok, Columbo, spill your guts on the clues missed...And, you keep taking notes from CSI.

You’ll solve this thread in no time.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Damn Roger,looks like a "Summer of Love".Good Luck with your new flame.She certainly looks like a woman who knows what she wants.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Page 50 of 59 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (2500HD, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 72 invisible), 2,562 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,462
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.