Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
With a growing number of virologists claiming that all the vaccinated will die in the next three years or less, there is no way in hell I will take that shot, and nobody I care about will unless they do it in spite of my loud and continuous warning and objection. The guy who figured out the HIV virus, a Nobel laureate is the latest to say this. He is saying we need to have a plan for cremating the bodies. Pretty blunt. When folks well known and regarded in the field are saying such things, nobody wants me to take that shot bad enough to get shot in the face. Add to that, psychopaths like Bill Gates being involved and people who have already and continue to profit from this pushing people to take the shot, to the point of offering cash incentives and threats of job termination, they can stick that shot as far up their azz as they can get it.

I do advocate for and hope for all democrats and many others in governments everywhere to take the shot, as well as the majority of chinese, and those habitually using welfare. Such could solve a lot of problems.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
With a growing number of virologists claiming that all the vaccinated will die in the next three years or less, there is no way in hell I will take that shot,

Care to share some specifics on these virologists, their credentials etc? I may need to start planning my funeral.

NRA Patron
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dale06
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
With a growing number of virologists claiming that all the vaccinated will die in the next three years or less, there is no way in hell I will take that shot,

Care to share some specifics on these virologists, their credentials etc? I may need to start planning my funeral.

Don't bother, you will be fine.

Ever watch "I am Legend"?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Latest guy is Luc Montagnier. Nobel laureate for discovery of the HIV virus.

Also former Chief Scientist for Allergy and Respiratory as well as a VP at Pfizer, Michael Yeadon. PhD in Biology and Pharmacology.

There are more. Do your research. I am not saying these folks are right. I am saying that they know more than I do about the issue, and they will have a hard time getting much profit from their stance, so I will pass on the shot given the possible consequences, since I place more credibility in subject matter experts that are not profiting heavily from their position. YMMV.

Last edited by OldGrayWolf; 05/27/21.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
My rule in life is that when someone tries to back me into a corner and demand that I do something, even if I don't see the harm in it I will refuse and fight. Educate me as to why something is right and I'll weigh the argument and make a decision. Demand that I do something and you'll get a (real or metaphoric) kick in the nutz.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B2

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Good rule. Pretty much live by that one, myself.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am not gonna get that shot and I don't give a blue damn who says I should.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dale06
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Had both, still kickin..

I just got one, the J&J. My doctor and my wife’s doctor recommended that we do get the shot. I’m guessing they know more about the issue than me, but that’s just a guess. I could be wrong.

Your doc gets $$$$$ for each patient that gets the jab........................

Think about that for a while.

MM

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I got the shot (Moderna) at the VA because I wanted to make sure that the airllines could not keep me off my trip to spend time with my brother. Anyway, Bronchitis flared up yesterday, had to take a covid test while there. Found out I was covid positive, so I am in my 8th day of quarantine for whatever good it will do. So I will be on the vaccinated but still have covid roles, for whatever good that does, but still will not wear a mask unless absolutely forced (like getting on a plane).

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
If, by FDA approved you mean that traditional trials, with a traditional timeline, demonstrate that it is safe and effective?

That isn't going go happen, so I'm not going to take it.

That's exactly what I mean.
If it were approved, would it change your mind?

(it wouldn't mine)

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MAC
I am not gonna get that shot and I don't give a blue damn who says I should.

+1

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

No! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by luv2safari
It was a great day, and the jab doesn't affect me at all.
YET

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Absolutely not! Why in the world would anyone take an experimental vaccine to fight an experimental man made virus??? So if the virus didn't get you, why give them another chance by taking the vaccine??

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Absolutely not! Why in the world would anyone take an experimental vaccine to fight an experimental man made virus??? So if the virus didn't get you, why give them another chance by taking the vaccine??
Good answer

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Last year the story, ( as I recall it), according to NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo was that it takes a few years to get a safe & proven vaccine and the Trump administration recklessly and dangerously rammed this unproven experimental vaccine of questionable safety onto the American public as if they were nothing more than guinea pigs. Now he's out there telling everyone to get vaccinated and offering enticements to do so. What changed? Near as I can figure it's because there's now a democrat in the White House and suddenly the vaccine is the savior and completely safe. I'm fed up with fear mongering liars who change their tune at the drop of a hat. Screw 'em all.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

123 members (44mc, 10Glocks, 7887mm08, AussieGunWriter, B52RadarNav, 35, 9 invisible), 1,434 guests, and 836 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,253
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.