Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I feel we all need a good laugh periodically, so share a good one.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Uncle Jed was walking home from the tavern, through the graveyard, and fell into an open grave in the dark. He couldn't climb the slippery walls, so he waited until he heard Cousin Bubba taking the same shortcut. Jed shouted "Help, I'm freezing down here." Bubba looked down and said "Well, no wonder. You've kicked off all your dirt."

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
On Bob and Tom this week. The worst joke of the month.

Did I tell about my dream last night? I dreamed I was floating in an ocean of Orange Soda.

It was a FantaSea.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Joe Biden was elected President

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 163bc
Joe Biden was elected President

No he wasn’t, and that ain’t funny!

But, China joe is certainly a joke.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn

An oldie for sure:
There’s a story about an Italian boy who gets a S & W .38 for his 18th birthday, from his father. The son hates guns but the father insists that this is a tradition passed on from the Old Country. A few days later the old man notices his son wearing a new watch at the dinner table and asks where it came from. The boy explains he was very upset about the revolver and traded it for the watch. The father says you dumb SOB, somaday after you’re married, you will come home from work and finda you wife ina your bed with another man, whata will you do? Point at your watch and say hey its tima to leave

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Vern works hard at the Phone Company but spends two nights each week bowling, and plays golf every Saturday.

His wife thinks he's pushing himself too hard, so for his birthday she takes him to a local strip club.

The doorman at the club greets them and says, "Hey, Vern! How ya doing?" His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before "Oh no," says Vern. "He's in my bowling league."

When they are seated, a waitress asks Vern if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser. His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says, "How did she know that you drink Budweiser? "I recognise her, she's the waitress from the golf club. I always have a Bud at the end of the 1st nine, honey."

A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Vern, starts to rub herself all over him and says... "Hi Vern. Want your usual table dance, big boy? Vern's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.

Vern follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. Vern tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every 4 letter word in the book..

The cabby turns around and says, 'Geez Vern, you picked up a real bitch this time.'

VERN'S FUNERAL WILL BE FRIDAY AT 2.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Two explorers land on what they think is a deserted island. Much to their chagrin, they are caught by the local tribe of canibals and brought before their chief.

The chief says to the two men "By our tribes tradition unless you perform two tasks each we shall eat you. You must first each go out and pick 10 pieces of the fruit of your choice and bring them back to me. You must return within the hour".

One man had spotted a few blueberry bushes when he was being brought to the village. He walked out to it, picked the fruit, and returned to the chief.

The chief accepted the berries, counted them out and said "Very good. For your next task you must shove each berry up your bobbum without laughing. If you can do that, you will be an honorary member of the tribe".

The sailor manages to get four blueberries up there before he cracks up. The chief says to him" Oh to bad for you,now we will eat you! tell me,though, why did you laugh?"

The explorer,still laughing, tells the chief "My buddy is out there picking pineapples!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What's the difference between Miller Lite and pussy?

Miller Lite stops tasting like piss after about ten minutes.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
COVID 19 is like Pasta

Asians invented it, Italians spread it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What's hardest part of a sex change procedure

Sewing in the anchovies

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
By this point most of the world has been exposed to covid 19, but the people in Wuhan got it right of the bat.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A piece of string walks into a bar and walks up to the counter.

The bartender says, "Sorry mate, we don't serve pieces of string in here, get lost."

Upset, the piece of string walks out the door. A sudden thought strikes him. He ties himself in a knot and messes his hair up.

He walks back into the bar and approaches the counter. The bartender says, "Oi, aren't you that piece of string from before...?"

"No," says the piece of string, "I'm a frayed knot."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Wow we really got some talent on hear. I am starting to feel much better. Lets keep this going all weekend PLZ>
MARTIN

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
A giant Termite walked into a bar, & ask, Is the bar tender here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is a true story, not a joke:

Three cowboys - one from Oklahoma, one from Arkansas, and one from Texas were sitting around a campfire, out on the lonesome prairie, each with the bravado for which they are famous. A night of tall tales began. The guy from Louisiana says, "I must be the meanest, toughest cowboy there is; why, just the other day a bull got loose in the corral and gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns, with my bare hands." The guy from Arkansas couldn't stand to be bested. "Why, I was walking down the trail yesterday and a 15 foot long rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that snake with my bare hands and bit its head off and sucked the poison down in one gulp and I'm still here today!" The Texan didn't pay either of his Pards no mind, remaining silent, slowly stirring the coals with his pecker.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A traveling salesman goes up to a farmhouse where a dog and cat are sitting on the front porch. The salesman reaches down and scratches the dog's ears and says, "How are you, fella?" The dog looks at him and says, "I'm fine, how are you?"

The salesman is flabbergasted at seeing a talking dog and asks him to say something else. So the dog replies, "What do you want me to talk about? Weather's been good, we're getting enough rain and the crops are healthy." Then he gets up and says, " Well, it's been nice chatting with you but I hear my master calling", and he trots off.

At that moment the farmer opens his front door and the salesman is still shaken up. He says to the farmer "I can't believe it! You have a talking dog! You should go into show business, you could make a million dollars!"

The farmer just shakes his head and smiles. "Did they pull that joke on you, too? Mister, that dog can't talk. The cat's a ventriloquist..."

grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1234, 222Sako, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 74 invisible), 2,243 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,786
Posts18,496,009
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.