B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by jackmountain
What happened to the inheritance? Must’ve missed it somewhere in this thread.

I'll fill y'all in on that once I can. can't talk about it right now.

And just like that, after a dozen threads with 100k views on the 'inheritance', you can't talk about it anymore? Fascinating development and so mysterious!

she took your advice.

Be her sugar baby, Rog

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
As my late and saintly grandmother would have said, ''this is just a pure nigra affair''. And it is. And she would have added ''and they have the nerve to criticize colored people''.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Now you can't talk about a legal inheritance,

but totally cool with posting numerous pics displaying infidelity on the same web..

Never figured you for a bull [bleep] artist.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth

but totally cool with posting numerous pics displaying infidelity on the same web..

You're an idiot

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

And just like that, after a dozen threads with 100k views on the 'inheritance', you can't talk about it anymore? Fascinating development and so mysterious!

she took your advice.

I see. What about the advice I offered RE: conducting a bit of research into TX laws regarding inheritance, probate, trusts and estates and the like? Your 'paralegal' family friend check into those things in the months since she's been 'on the case'? wink Hermano, you'll recall that on the very first conversation we had when you told me about this I told you it smelled mighty fishy and not to get your hopes up and definitely not to write any checks. I never came out and said it as you were so excited and totally convinced that you'd never have to worry about money again so I chose not to come out and just tell you point blank what I think. Plus, you never asked and aren't asking me now but here it comes anyway... There is no multimillion dollar inheritance. There is neither a stock portfolio nor pile of bonds or any real estate. It was a crummy scam from jump and no one's going to inherit even a wooden peso. Truly, I'd LOVE to be proven wrong and will openly apologize for doubting you for not believing what you are so thoroughly convinced to be 100% legit. Of course time will tell but frankly, I don't believe a single word you, D and M have been told is true. Sorry hermano but that's my read and has been within the 1st 30 seconds of hearing the news...

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Shut up ,Douche Canoe . You tryin to run Rog off? We’ve lost enough good guys. Get yer azz outta here if you don’t like it

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If your wife lets you go get some strange when you feel like it then keep her.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by irfubar

You're an idiot

Damn, nothing gets by you Irv.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

she took your advice.

I see. What about the advice I offered RE: conducting a bit of research into TX laws regarding inheritance, probate, trusts and estates and the like? Your 'paralegal' family friend check into those things in the months since she's been 'on the case'? wink Hermano, you'll recall that on the very first conversation we had when you told me about this I told you it smelled mighty fishy and not to get your hopes up and definitely not to write any checks. I never came out and said it as you were so excited and totally convinced that you'd never have to worry about money again so I chose not to come out and just tell you point blank what I think. Plus, you never asked and aren't asking me now but here it comes anyway... There is no multimillion dollar inheritance. There is neither a stock portfolio nor pile of bonds or any real estate. It was a crummy scam from jump and no one's going to inherit even a wooden peso. Truly, I'd LOVE to be proven wrong and will openly apologize for doubting you for not believing what you are so thoroughly convinced to be 100% legit. Of course time will tell but frankly, I don't believe a single word you, D and M have been told is true. Sorry hermano but that's my read and has been within the 1st 30 seconds of hearing the news...
That might well be right, but why would this Joy Allan paralegal lady get in evolved and tell them there was and claim to have gotten the documents, then stop all communication and claim she never talked to Mellisa when they're witnesses she did. something differently not right. Delia talked to the Da like suggested

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

she took your advice.

That might well be right, but why would this Joy Allan paralegal lady get in evolved and tell them there was and claim to have gotten the documents, then stop all communication and claim she never talked to Mellisa when they're witnesses she did. something differently not right. Delia talked to the Da like suggested

Rog, with all due respect, A month ago you posted the following..........

getting really smelly around here.

Originally Posted by BobBrown
In your dreams

lol got a check for 2.4million today or more accurately my old lady did and another is coming, not counting all the stock, bonds, and property. but your right I'd really have to work hard to convince her to invest that kind of money in a boat.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

she took your advice.

Rog, with all due respect, A month ago you posted the following..........

getting really smelly around here.

Originally Posted by BobBrown
In your dreams

lol got a check for 2.4million today or more accurately my old lady did and another is coming, not counting all the stock, bonds, and property. but your right I'd really have to work hard to convince her to invest that kind of money in a boat.

The paralegal had told them she had gotten them and would drop them off that fri, after that she stop contact with them. when Delia told me she had them and was going to drop them off to her I thought it was true. after that she basically disappeared, that was when I got my buddy Ron involved. So right now not sure how it ends, Delia talked to the DA last week and they are looking into it.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Maybe I missed it and you DO have the Paralegals boss (an attorney or firm) on retainer but if you don't and said Paralegal is getting documents behind her bosses (attorney or firm) back, then she is most likely covering her own ass right now, hence the denial and disappearance.

I'm not claiming to know much about law and how it works but a simple duck duck go will tell you that "Paralegals may not provide legal services directly to the public, except as permitted by law."

The reason I even dug into it the minuscule bit that I did is because I had a friend that was/is a Paralegal and to me, her job sounded like she was nothing more than a glorified secretary/intern that did the attorneys schidt work.

If "your" Paralegal tried taking this matter in to her own hands hoping for a kick back, she could very well be fughked and possibly screwed the chance of you guys seeing any money anytime soon.

Just my thoughts. Take them for what they are worth which probably isn't much since I don't know all the details.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I doubt that any paralegal would be the lead contact in a multimillion dollar matter. Hard to imagine not having contacted another attorney at the first hint of any irregularity. Must admit, though, that Erin Brokovich seemed pretty badass in that movie.

BTW, I did get a letter recently from a lawyer in Canada that said I could inherit 10 mil if I helped him in the estate of someone who’s last name was same as mine. Sounds cool, huh?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by WMR
I doubt that any paralegal would be the lead contact in a multimillion dollar matter. Hard to imagine not having contacted another attorney at the first hint of any irregularity. Must admit, though, that Erin Brokovich seemed pretty badass in that movie.

BTW, I did get a letter recently from a lawyer in Canada that said I could inherit 10 mil if I helped him in the estate of someone who’s last name was same as mine. Sounds cool, huh?

Soooo, you now have $10 million dollars?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by WMR

Should be here any day now. Gonna be on easy street. Get me a boat and hire someone to clean my fish!

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
That’s how I’d roll....

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by WMR

Should be here any day now. Gonna be on easy street. Get me a boat and hire someone to clean my fish!

Gonna buy your cheated on old lady a new car, too?

A Range Rover, at least.

I mean, C'mon man.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Lol

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by WMR

Seems foolish.

I’d get a new car and a bunch of cigarettes.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by WMR

Seems foolish.

I’d get a new car and a bunch of cigarettes.

Can prolly flip the ciggies, but that's Federal.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 58 of 59 1 2 56 57 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 2,620 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,516
Posts18,509,564
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.