Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I had the impression he wasn't referring just to very fast aircraft (what's so unbelievable about that??), but weapons and aircraft that could do other more unusual things. Wish I could pick that dude's brain these days. Probably dead.

My uncle flew in the Navy as a WV-2 crewman. We're talking very late 50s or very early 60s. He tells me he once tracked an aircraft moving at well over Mach 2 while flying the picket from Guam (or was it Midway? Memory fails me) to Adak.

That's really interesting.
It surprised me what a family member shared with me the year that he died. Those old timers took their mil secrets very seriously.
The Germans had an early jet at WW2 that was not mass produced.
From what ive read, Stealth fighters are old tech from the period your uncle talked about. Decades later it was unclassified.
There's all kinds of weapons that include partical beams, frequecy weapons high and low extremes, just about anything your imagination can think of has been invented. It's not mass produced for the soldiers, but robotics, Land, Sea and Air are common realities that can be outfitted with anything.
They find the effective economics of thousands of cheap little "drones" more effective than high priced prototypes. Bacterial and viral are the weapons of choice right now. It's in the daily news and pushed as a virtue.

Speaking of military drones; the fires in California last year were definitely, intentionally started in part by drones. Check out these “flamethrower drones”:

https://youtu.be/07rtBip9ixk

Thats quite a flame thrower.
I think the military must've thought about a use or two for that.
Looking at the fire skips from neighborhood to neighborhood, those drones look like one theory. Another was some type of energy weapon that melted the glass and metal at higher temps than petroleum fuels. I resisted that for a long time, but after seeing hundreds of structures melted and incinerated, it makes me consider that posibility.

Yup, I’ve seen the videos from neighborhoods in Cali last year; entire strips of houses burned down from “wildfires”, while dozens of adjacent trees remain untouched. The evil going on is very blatant to anyone that exercises due diligence and digs deep

Good interviews of fire fighters on the fires in Santa Rosa
Good footage to

They say it’s not normal.

Some trucks head from the Bay Area and crew are amazed by what happened and blatantly state that this is not right......

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Denver airport underground base is massive; as are many others. The general population has no clue. BTW; at the very beginning of the C-19 “outbreak” in February/March I searched for freeze-dried foods. Almost none to be found; all bought up. Almost took 8 months for supplies to replenish by all of the manufacturers. WHO bought all of those food supplies BEFORE the “pandemic” arrived?

Stories here about underground stuff around Beale afb..... I have heard strange [bleep] at night but won’t say that’s what it is.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by kenoh2
There is no bigfoot/sasquatch/yeti.
There are no space alien visitors.
There are no reptilian beings. No matter how much you don't like a person, they are not reptilian.
Anyone that can talk to the dead is either a liar or should be institutionalized.
You can't change your "frequency".
Nobody, ever, was visited by a ghost.
There are no black snakes under your bed.

Now, take off the tinfoil and go to bed. I'll leave the closet light on for you so you're not scared.

Facts.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by kenoh2
There is no bigfoot/sasquatch/yeti.
There are no space alien visitors.
There are no reptilian beings. No matter how much you don't like a person, they are not reptilian.
Anyone that can talk to the dead is either a liar or should be institutionalized.
You can't change your "frequency".
Nobody, ever, was visited by a ghost.
There are no black snakes under your bed.

Now, take off the tinfoil and go to bed. I'll leave the closet light on for you so you're not scared.

Facts.

Lol

👌🏻

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

UFO's and angelic transportation? yep makes perfect sense. Opening my bible now as I type

Originally Posted by JeffyD
Johnny,

I believe that you are right about many of the UFOS.
There have been friends sighting them near the NASA center too.

There's lots of eye witnesses that see what defies physics, even pilots. I think that some of the UFOs are likely demonic/ fallen angelic beings. This seems to be ramping up and they will deceive those who have been convinced that God does not exist, and that man is just an evolutionary animal.

I have long held the same opinion. A good friend of mine, now sadly departed, who was a graduate of what was then Liberty Baptist College, believed that UFO's were a transportation system for demons. Who can say if he was right or wrong?

I am thinking of six ways right now why this is a likely theory. Two are biblical reasons, two are historical, and two have to do with physics.

Like you said, I can't say for certain, but there are only so many theories on the subject and I think the angelic transportation one makes the most sense.

There's several other reasons now to think about it, which have to do with the close encounters, eye witnesses and abductions.

The evolutionary trolls will chime in with their "intelligent" memes of tin foil hats soon. Those are actually the type who will buy into the higher lifeform deceptions that they watched at the movies all their lives. It's surprising how many believers let them control the conversation on these kind of subjects.
I'm glad that you and the other posters aren't afraid of their judgements.

IC B2

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

247 members (160user, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 257 mag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 23 invisible), 1,825 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,356
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.