Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm in support of 2nd ammendment rights for everyone. If they want to make a real difference they can go clean up Chicago and several other areas next. Let them take on their gangs since they don't want the police to do it.

Bb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All I see is a bunch of dumbasses trying to threaten and intimidate. Nothing about the 2A is derived from these asshats marching with guns and claiming a massacre will never happen?

Last edited by Esox357; 05/29/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
March if you want. Just stsy off my lswn.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm all for the Second Amendment for everyone but I don't know anything about 1921 riot or massacre.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Had to look up who Elmer Geronimo Pratt was of their gun club. Turns out he was a Silver and Bronze Star Vietnam Vet who may or may not have been railroaded into a murder conviction...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geronimo_Pratt

Anyways the Elmer Geronimo Pratt Gun Club is just Black Panthers by another name.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rainshot
I'm all for the Second Amendment for everyone but I don't know anything about 1921 riot or massacre.
A negro male supposedly attempted to molest a white lady in an elevator and white folks retaliated including police and military elements. Negros in Tulsa have gotten more and more pissed off about it as the years have passed to the point that they now claim the Greenwood District, which was destroyed was extremely prosperous, to the extent of being called the "Black Wall Street" and that it was pretty much burned out of jealousy by poor white trash rather than retaliation for wrong-doing.

You used to have a lot of alternative versions of what happened, many being the "white" side of things. As in most stuff nowadays, the white viewpoint has been quashed and the black viewpoint adopted wholesale by minorities and liberal white pussies. IMO you'll never know the real story.

I don't like this because it seems more like threatening white people than standing up for rights. One wonders how many convicted felons were out there bearing arms.

I'm all for folks of any color exercising self-defense rights, but I'm not for oblique threats against people who had nothing to do with what happened a hundred years ago.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
A great many rights of southers were stomped on after the civil war ...
Wonder how it would be perceived if a bunch of white people with a Southern accent and a Dixie flag had done the same today..

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
so....

Let’s worry about 1921. Not 2021.

That's the problem. They don't/won't let chidt go.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don’t disagree with their premise for marching armed based on the Tulsa Massacre in 21.

I hope at some point millions of Americans, regardless of color, march together armed to say no more liberal fücktatudes will be tolerated by local, State, or our Federal government.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Among the chants were "Stand up Black man, Stand up Black woman," and "Black power! Whose streets? Our streets!"

That's BS right there,the blacks have been given too much rope to run with and trying to take over every town and city.Here in Louisiana more and more cities are being run by black mayor's ,chief of police etc...,they run our local stores they outnumber white employees at walmart,fast food,nursing homes etc... i could name more.It's like they want to make white people the slaves like that movie the planet of the apes.

You know i could go on and say more but may be best to stop here .

Last edited by Riverc; 05/29/21. Reason: Add a few things
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Riverc
Among the chants were "Stand up Black man, Stand up Black woman," and "Black power! Whose streets? Our streets!"

That's BS right there,the blacks have been given too much rope to run with and trying to take over every town and city.Here in Louisiana more and more cities are being run by black mayor's ,chief of police etc...,they run our local stores they outnumber white employees at walmart,fast food,nursing homes etc... i could name more.It's like they want to make white people the slaves like that movie the planet of the apes.

You know i could go on and say more but may be best to stop here .

You're right.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Those idiots marching and still blaming Whites for their problems. If they want to march with arms and fight for justice let them go to their own neighborhood and run the gang element out and clean up their own mess and quit blaming white people for their own short comings.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
This is the start of a race war!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"...before again marching north on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard."

Heh....every time.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ldholton
A great many rights of southers were stomped on after the civil war ...
Wonder how it would be perceived if a bunch of white people with a Southern accent and a Dixie flag had done the same today..

It would be an “insurrection”. I absolutely despise all of these libtards that are stirring up racial strife against Caucasians

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It was known as The Tulsa Riot for over 90 years until the local news suddenly started airing repeated stories about it and calling it The Tulsa Massacre.
This is how a few dollars and a concerted effort by the libs rewrites history for the mush-brained in this country.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
There were no counter protesters....

in other words, no white really gave a crap one way or another....

I know I wouldn't have.....

no one's going to shoot black folks unless they are pushing for a reason for that to happen.

if they want respect, they need to quit acting like a perpetual victim all their lives.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
But if a bunch of patriotic concerned citizens want to voice their concerns (UNARMED) IN Washington D.C., they are imprisoned for participating in a "deadly and violent uprising".
The only thing deadly was the shooting of an un armed woman by LEO.
Makes no sense.

THIS

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
so....

Let’s worry about 1921. Not 2021.

That's the problem. They don't/won't let chidt go.

White people or the black people?

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 257Bob, 2500HD, 22250rem, 257 roberts, 56 invisible), 3,267 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,707
Posts18,534,814
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.