Campfire Outfitter
S
Send more ammo!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by reivertom
Funny how they are looking for the suspects, but never give a description unless the scumbag is white.

Looking for suspects, my ass. Miami is full of "suspects". They're everywhere, and they're always capping each other. Most of it never makes the news. They drive up to the LGS by me to buy more guns and ammo, smelling like a crippie bonfire.

None of the corrupt demoRAT politicians in Miami have the balls to call it what it is or do anything about it. They stand behind a podium and talk about "gun violence". The current mayors are a bad joke on the law abiding. These scumbag posers would lose 40% of their vote power if they called it out for what it is. Black on black crime and murder.. Typically over the dumbest schit you can imagine, drugs, or a pittance of $$'s. And all these politicians are hiding in their ivory towers or gated communities with armed guards.

I NEVER roll down there without being armed to the teeth. Even with that, there is no guarantee.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Gun violence?

Grossly Uncivilized Negro

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What weapons were used, BB guns? 25 shot and 2 killed.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I’m guessing they didn’t have time to install the side slide sights.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I don't know anybody around here that considers Hialeah or Miami Gardens to be "Miami." Those are outskirts/suburbs of Miami and they are dangerous fugking places.

The article that cited Ft. Lauderdale as "North Miami" was obviously written by somebody that's never been to either location. Because they are two very different places. Both geographically and atmosphere.

While Miami and Ft. Lauderdale are occupied and controlled by liberals, I would offer that they're still right leaning liberals. They're never going to come out and say "get these n-----rs outta here" but they are still very pro-law enforcement and while it may only be said behind closed doors, they are doing their damndest to keep traditions alive in the area.

There are shootings every day in places like Miami Gardnes and Hialeah. Same for Homestead/Florida City area. The Goulds in Cutler Bay is no joke either. Same for the Hammocks. Unless it's a kid or a huge number, you'll never hear about them. But these are places non-residents would never see.

The Miami area itself has been dealing with unique problems due to Florida being one of the only places in the country that is truly open. This has brought schit piles of tribesmen from Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, New York, Jersey, Philly, etc. And they have most definitely been a problem. But in fairness, the city has responded with a huge police presence and it seems to be working. I was on South Beach all day yesterday and it was somewhere you could happily take your wife and kids. ZERO issues. Cops everywhere.

So while Miami may not be the place everyone wants it to be, I'm going to say they are still 10,000 miles ahead of comparable cities. The George Floyd protests were a prime example. They may have gotten away with some schit for a day or two, but that was it. And the DA threw asses in jail. The same can't be said for most other cities.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Do you ever see any of this crap in the daily news? Check it out. Not newsworthy I guess .

https://heyjackass.com/

Last edited by kennymauser; 05/31/21.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kennymauser
Do you ever see any of this crap in the daily news? Check it out. Not newsworthy I guess .

one of my favorite web sites. lol

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I rarely carry a handgun in WI. but I always do when I get to FL. The hour long news down there out of Orlando with all the bad stuff going down spooks me and near everyone I know that knows how to shoot a handgun. Up here in the frozen north we have all we can do to fill a half hour with news weather and sports. Ten minutes of the high school football scores and highlights maybe isn’t a bad thing.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kennymauser

That is awesome.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
https://nypost.com/2021/05/31/video-shows-gunmen-prior-to-mass-shooting-at-florida-concert/

Video of the 3 gunmen getting out of their car on the way to the attack. One had a pistol and two had long guns. They have gloves, hoods and pretty good masks on.

They do show relatives of the dead and wounded.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
We don t have a gun problem,we have a BLACK problem.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by superlight17b

No, we have a leftist problem. The black population of America is 13% with 9% being women and children and 50% of the males (2%) incarcerated at any given time.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Lay off the Kool Aid bro.

White liberals are the problem.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave

Bullshit. Negro DNA is the problem.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

That is indeed a problem, always has been a problem, but THEEE problem is White Guilt Liberals not only allowing this to fester and grow, but encouraging it. The Head of the Snake, if you will.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102

That is indeed a problem, always has been a problem, but THEEE problem is White Guilt Liberals not only allowing this to fester and grow, but encouraging it. The Head of the Snake, if you will.

Yeah...somebody explain how 2% of the country is running the show?

Well... actually it is...but it ain't THAT 2%.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That’s what they want you to think and inevitably say.

You’ve been played.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
DeFlave: YOU my friend have hit the NAIL on the HEAD!
Guilt ridden white liberals started the great negro appeasement/giveaway/welfare dependent/NO accountability for their actions, society!
Sadly, having dealt with common negro welfare ghetto-ites for 29 years professionally, I see NO way out of the mess that guilt ridden white liberals have created and foisted upon the once great United States of America.
"We" are well into the process of allowing ourselves to be destroyed by the laws/policies/programs that white guilt ridden liberals have instituted.
And that is a sad fact!
Once again you have hit the nail directly on the head in declaring white liberals created and now propagate this "problem" (self destroying circumstance for America!)!
You are righteous DeFlave.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So about 4% or less of the population commits about half the murder, how is that a white liberal caused problem....

Mind splainin that Lucy?

saying they are enabled don't cut it

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (222Sako, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 48 invisible), 2,378 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,294
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.