Ok

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boy howdy, we haven’t seen this on here 147 times already.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Unreal, the pushback against a proven treatment.

P
phil223 Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Didn’t see this article anywhere on the site yet?is it?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from c19ivermectin.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dec 2019 this is what President Trump received and the media did not tell us about it. Fauci, the CDC, and the WHO should all be lynched from the nearest tree. Thousands of lives could have been saved.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 05/31/21.
M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
Does anyone have a conversion for body weight for the paste form of Ivermectin. The Mrs. has the covid. thanks a bunch

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mulenbucks
Does anyone have a conversion for body weight for the paste form of Ivermectin. The Mrs. has the covid. thanks a bunch

Not familiar with the paste but I use 1% liquid the dose for which is 1cc/ml by mouth per 110 pounds body weight. I weigh about 200 more or less and I took 2cc which knocked my fever out right away as in gone in 12 hours. An overdose within reason doesn't seem to hurt. accidently poured a 500 pound dose of pour on ivermectin down my arm and it collected in my rubber glove several years ago. We were working cattle and I didn't have time to stop and deal with it so I got wormed also. Surely the paste has a dosage listed by weight for a horse and if it were me I would do it like this. Take the dose for a 1000 pound horse, if your wife tells you she weighs 150 pounds give her 1/5 the horse dose in case she isn't being honest.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

When you buy it, it comes in a large syringe which is marked by weight on the plunger.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by devnull

When you buy it, it comes in a large syringe which is marked by weight on the plunger.

Any horse supply business should carry ivermectin.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
Be sure to buy a brand that doesn't have additional active ingredients.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by devnull

Bought mine for $6 at Runnings gal in the vet supply asked me how many horses I had ,told her none no more... It's for me, she asked if I had covid 19. I said not that I know of but I am preparing for it to happen. She asked me why not just get the vac shot? I told her that like honest elections the AMA and NIH were no longer trust able and I'll choose my own course. That was in Feb 2021. On mother' s day weekend I traveled to the east end of SD to help pull down a ham radio antenna off my folks house. Sunday morning I did not feel well and knew I was coming down with a sinus head cold atleast those were the symptoms then. By noon a massive sore throat was in the offing, I gargled with hydrogen peroxide 4 times not even letting 1 drop get by. The sore throat was gone in 4 hrs but by the time I got back home that night the congestion was much worse with all the other symtoms of a sinus head cold, ache, fever etc. I still could smell and taste. Monday found it moving to my respiratory system, miserable coughing constant blowing the nose all the symtoms of a nasty cold some of which are shared by covid 19 it was ever present in my mind
By tuesday night I knew I would have to seek help or help myself. I set the syringe setting at just under the 250 pound mark pushed plunger putting the IverCare paste on a teaspoon and then in my mouth to injest it. It was 6:30pm, went to sleep at 9:00 very worn and tired woke up at 2AM head clearing no fever, sat up blew my nose several times and went to use the bathroom to take care.of business. Went back to sleep for another 4 hrs and woke feeling 200% better. I took following doses of the same amount weds night, thurs night and one dose 7 days after the first. The following conclusions were reached. I don't know if I had covid 19 or not I never got tested. Sinus head colds mess with me usually for 2-3 weeks this one lasted 8 days. The following morning after each of the first 3 doses I felt much better. It gave me physical relief
I probably don' t have any if I ever did have bots or strongyles . I now wonder if ivermectin in it's human use form could help against the common cold. Triggernosis had the courage to treat himself he lead the way. More people than I can count tell me to get the shot. I don't think so. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 46 invisible), 2,214 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,642
Posts18,493,259
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.