-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
that yearly check that Alaskans get from being an oil rich state, does this effect it?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Isn't a lease a contract? Or is he cancelling future leasing?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Obama said--"Joe is finishing the job"

Obama and his cronies are guiding and directing

Last edited by TBREW401; 06/02/21.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
The Biden claims that the environmental review process performed by the Trump administration was defective and suspended the leases.

There will be lawsuits. If the government wins, it’s a further slipping of law and order in this country as that contract law is one of the main factors in a stable economy. If the government loses, they’ll just pay the oil company damages from your tax dollars. And unlike money earned from oil production that provides jobs and supports an economy, this money will make its way straight into the coffers of the big oil companies.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Alaska voted for Trump and must be punished. An example to the rest of the purple states.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well that should help the economy out.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
And people make fun of my 2005 honda civic 😀 sips the gas while people in full sized trucks pass me on the way to the grocery store 🤣

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KFWA
that yearly check that Alaskans get from being an oil rich state, does this effect it?

Perhaps!

Our State Legislature is spend crazy and screwing up our PFD [permanent fund dividend]. I don't need the PFD and live well without it but I don't like to see the bureaucrats piss it away either, An extra thousand or two might add to my rifle/ammo spend.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bad move on Biden’s part, it takes petroleum products to make the shampoo that makes underage girls hair smell, so, so, wunnerful

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
And people make fun of my 2005 honda civic 😀 sips the gas while people in full sized trucks pass me on the way to the grocery store 🤣

The point <<<<<<<>>>>>>> you

Yours in Liberty,

BL
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I didnt miss anything... gas prices and the oil/gas industry has always been volatile. Whether it's a storm, trouble in middle east, hackers, or politicians. When prices are low, everyone buys a gas pig. When prices are high, everyone with a gas pig starts crying...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I didnt miss anything... gas prices and the oil/gas industry has always been volatile. Whether it's a storm, trouble in middle east, hackers, or politicians. When prices are low, everyone buys a gas pig. When prices are high, everyone with a gas pig starts crying...

Point is, they don’t have to be high. It’s not natural supply/demand causing it, it’s direct interference from the feds to purposefully cause prices to go higher in order to further their “renewable energy” agenda.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by MARCEL
I'll keep this spot open_________ in case 1 of the 1% that voted for the "other" JO in the 2020 election wants to chime in and explain how a 3rd party will help at this point

Had nose holders the stones to vote Gary Johnson, or even Rand Paul on a primary, y'all wouldn't be crying so hard right now.

Letting the GOP own your vote does nothing for you. You lose even if they win.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Originally Posted by MARCEL
I'll keep this spot open_________ in case 1 of the 1% that voted for the "other" JO in the 2020 election wants to chime in and explain how a 3rd party will help at this point

Had nose holders the stones to vote Gary Johnson, or even Rand Paul on a primary, y'all wouldn't be crying so hard right now.

Letting the GOP own your vote does nothing for you. You lose even if they win.

No, we would have been crying for over four years, cuz neither one of those two had what it took to defeat Hillary.

Even if they did manage to defeat her, they are both Establishment First, we the people last swamp dwellers

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by jackmountain
“How to destroy the greatest economy the United States has ever seen in 120 days or less”
By Joe Biden

Gas is gonna go up more

That’s not a bug, it’s a feature. They want you on a bus with no control over where or when you go.
But only if the bus is electric..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Joe Bama going to hand the mid terms elections right over to the Republicans that’s for sure. Like my bud says the Democrats never say oh it’s our policies that caused us to lose. They always revert to everyone is a racist homophobe, that’s why we lost. Only the hard core libs like paying 6 bucks a gallon.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by jackmountain
“How to destroy the greatest economy the United States has ever seen in 120 days or less”
By Joe Biden

Gas is gonna go up more

That’s not a bug, it’s a feature. They want you on a bus with no control over where or when you go.
But only if the bus is electric..

Likely powered by a more remote hydro-carbon plant. But the bus is "clean".

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Let me know if I’m way off here but thinkin bout pulling a small trailer behind the Leaf with generators and gas cans to keep the Leaf charged

Might defeat the purpose. With a wind mill and solar panels you might get on Tik Tok

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Doing his best to destroy the USA!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 79S
Joe Bama going to hand the mid terms elections right over to the Republicans that’s for sure. Like my bud says the Democrats never say oh it’s our policies that caused us to lose. They always revert to everyone is a racist homophobe, that’s why we lost. Only the hard core libs like paying 6 bucks a gallon.

They have nothing to worry about there.

Mail in ballots and Dominion didn’t just go away after Nov 2020.

...and the Republican Establishment is spending all its time trying to convince us that the election was legit, than trying to overcome the massive election fraud we are faced with .

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

107 members (21, 35, 7887mm08, afisher, 257_X_50, 9 invisible), 921 guests, and 832 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,919
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.