Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Just got back from a road trip yesterday and the wife wasn't feeling well. I took her straight to the emergency room and she has blood clots in her lungs. Please pray for her. at 71 we don't bounce back as quickly.
Thank you.

Caribou jack,

I will certainly pray for her right now.

Just a couple of things that I will add if that's ok with you?
I mean this sincerely and the Lord says to love our neighbors as ourselves. I would want my neighbor to share this with me if in your shoes.

There's friends and family of them who were hospitalized and given the various covid shots.
The patients aren't given a choice. They must authoritatively refuse if they don't want the prescribed hospital decree$. Some are administered while they are asleep and without their consent.
This is why a 24 hour family rep is so important. Someone like yourself who will question everything that is offered before given. Some family member who is forthright enough to say NO when appropriate. None of the hospital staff can take this role.
You probably know this by now, but for those who don't, one of the common causes of blood clots in the lungs and elsewhere are the covid shots. I'm not assuming that she took it. It's none of our business. I just think that you and others would like to know that many physicians are reporting this fact.

A physician recently answered a question in one of my classes. She was asked what is the most common cause of abnormal clotting ie. strokes and embolisms. In a nutshell, the answer might surprise some who think that it's a deficiency in warfarin or one of the other anticoagulants/ blood thinners.
The response was , "dehydration."

I'm not saying that this is the protocol for your wife.
Just be aware that.most.of us are dehydrated and as we age that thirst mechanism declines. If we wait until we get thirsty to decide when/ how much water to drink, we are pretty dry. So, my take away is to start my day with a couple of quarts of purified water. Then I try to keep to a schedule more through the day between meals.

Lastly is the blessing offered to all in my signature.
If you are on a phone, you have to turn it sideways to see them.

Prayerfully,

Happy Camper

I share these thoughts and also give prayers for your wife.

There are so many media-ignored, anecdotal stories of blood clots and organ failure (can also be initiated by clots in the micro vasculature) after both Covid and the various vac’s. Who knows how many stories don’t get out by any means?

Amy way, God is sovereign.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
We pray for her complete recovery.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Praying

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Done, wishing her the best!

Rick
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

🙏🙏🙏

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Done…

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sent!

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
I want to thank everyone for your prayers. I was just able to pick her up from the hospital and bring her home. She will be taking Eliquis for a while, but is feeling much better. Interestingly enough I have a friend who's gone through the same thing in the last 10 days. Makes me think the vaccination may be involved, whether the cause or just a precursor is unknown.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Done.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I want to thank everyone for your prayers. I was just able to pick her up from the hospital and bring her home. She will be taking Eliquis for a while, but is feeling much better. Interestingly enough I have a friend who's gone through the same thing in the last 10 days. Makes me think the vaccination may be involved, whether the cause or just a precursor is unknown.

Good news! Glad she is better.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I am so very happy to hear that your wife is doing better and back home, Cariboujack!
The Lord has shown much kindness.
I see that you have many friends and medical professionals pulling for you as well.

Please send her our regards.

HC

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Not a doubt about it. There are some prayer warriors on here, for which I am grateful.

Actually it was quite a trip. 5 days before taking her to the emergency room, I had to go in Cody Wyoming for a kidney stone. It's amazing how fast those can come on. I think this one was either my 4th or 5th. The pain is horrible. FWIW Cody has a very good emergency room.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Good that she is doing better and back home where she can get the best care in the world.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Time for prayers of thanksgiving! Great news that she’s out and on the mend.

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Good news CJ, glad she's on the mend.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Glad to hear that, Marlin. I hope and pray that she continues to improve.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Good to hear that some progress is being made toward her recovery. Best wishes.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Absolutely Prayers coming hang in there buddy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not a doubt about it. There are some prayer warriors on here, for which I am grateful.

Actually it was quite a trip. 5 days before taking her to the emergency room, I had to go in Cody Wyoming for a kidney stone. It's amazing how fast those can come on. I think this one was either my 4th or 5th. The pain is horrible. FWIW Cody has a very good emergency room.

Glad she's doing better, and you too sir.

Take care.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Glad to hear she's home. Prayers from here.
Put her to bed, and let her rest. Take over the household for a bit.
Rest, and hydration are what she needs. Peace and quiet can't hurt. smile

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (160user, 1234, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 57 invisible), 2,551 guests, and 1,422 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,175
Posts18,484,652
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.