Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Hospitals haven’t been able to import nurses from the Peens lately.

GB4

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jwp475

Yes, as well as many other types of welders, that has been my profession for 50 years

It was a joke, John.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jwp475

Yes, as well as many other types of welders, that has been my profession for 50 years

It was a joke, John.

LOL

My reply wasn't for you, it was for the others

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I know buddy.

Hope you’re having a good Sunday.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by deflave
I know buddy.

Hope you’re having a good Sunday.

Same to you

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

He obviously has never been to Montana

Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by joken2

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We are just covered up with hospitals.

Probably some beds available at IHS in Browning.

Montana hospitals

There are 55 hospitals and primary care medical facilities in Montana. Combined, these Montanan hospitals employ 31,414 people, earn more than $5 billion in revenue each year, and have assets of $7 billion.

Montana Population

The population of Montana in 2020 was 1,080,577

Kentucky Hospitals

Kentucky state total 130 hospitals...

Kentucky Population

The population of Kentucky in 2020 was 4,477,251,

Kentucky: 39, 486 square miles
Montana: 137, 039 square miles

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
And nobody has decried the teamster angle.

I love it when retards try to google up stats they don’t understand.

KY is a beautiful state. And you represent her well unfortunately

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, like ribka stated.
He don't understand the rural west.

Guys at work want to visit the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone....
Always want to fly, rent a car.
Pisses me off. They think driving is a waste of time, nothing too see.
Idiots. Every place has things to see. Every Amerrican should see our country
coast to coast, border to border, at least once.

People have no idea what's out there. Just how big the country is.
How you need a dam good day to drive across Montana.

Irish guy I know drove truck here.
Went home for awhile, and got into several actual fights in a pub
concerning driving in the US.

He was called a liar when he spoke of driving for days to cross the country.
In a country the size of Pa. They didn't understand.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by viking
Hospitals haven’t been able to import nurses from the Peens lately.

The town over east is hiring teachers from the 'peens.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

No, I haven't... Flew over it many years ago but never stepped foot on Montana soil.

Still a simple solution, though, regardless of square miles....

Same solution applies as typically advised here at not being treated and paid fairly by an employer--- Move on somewhere else...

Originally Posted by ribka

He obviously has never been to Montana

Originally Posted by NH K9

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We are just covered up with hospitals.

Probably some beds available at IHS in Browning.

Montana hospitals

There are 55 hospitals and primary care medical facilities in Montana. Combined, these Montanan hospitals employ 31,414 people, earn more than $5 billion in revenue each year, and have assets of $7 billion.

Montana Population

The population of Montana in 2020 was 1,080,577

Kentucky Hospitals

Kentucky state total 130 hospitals...

Kentucky Population

The population of Kentucky in 2020 was 4,477,251,

Kentucky: 39, 486 square miles
Montana: 137, 039 square miles

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Nice recovery. Lol.

How about “sorry guys guess I failed take some things into account in my analysis “

MAGA
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Nice recovery. Lol.

How about “sorry guys guess I failed take some things into account in my analysis “

like comparing Belgium to the US. no clue

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So, just to catch up....this is Logan Health your speaking of???

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

No, I haven't... Flew over it many years ago but never stepped foot on Montana soil.

Still a simple solution, though, regardless of square miles....

Same solution applies as typically advised here at not being treated and paid fairly by an employer--- Move on somewhere else...

You’re killing it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

They decided to strike. Folks asked “if it’s all about the patients, how can you go on strike and leave the hospital short handed?”
They answer “we gave plenty of time and notice, the hospital is bringing plenty of outside temporary help to cover it”

Logan Health Comment:

"The hospital says they’re more than prepared to take care of their patients during the strike.

“More than 150 nurses have generously offered to work during the strike to take care of our valued patients. Further, more than 100 nurses who were scheduled to work on the days of the strike have committed to fulfilling their shifts, and many more, who were not scheduled, have volunteered to work. We thank them for their commitment to their community, their patients, and their fellow caregivers. Also, we are profoundly honored that former employees have offered to come back and join their caregiver family. Our nurse leaders will also return to the bedside to care for patients and several physicians and nurse practitioners have volunteered to assist with nursing duties,” a spokesperson said."

Seems like some of the nurses, even though on strike, are forgoing their strike obligation to make sure the patients do indeed come first. Hmmm!

So the first night of the strike a bunch of the vehicles in the hospital parking lot have their windows smashed in. Hmmmm

Then the union truck drivers in “solidarity” with their brothers and sisters refuse to deliver the medical supplies to the hospital. So non union management drove the trucks and made the deliveries.

Thank God there are non-union folks there to pick up the slack and WORK when the POS commie fugk unionistas decide to play hardball.

I couldnt find any articles pointing to the vandalism.....could you help me out there?

And the union truck drivers.....which union/local/company? Id like to look at this further...couldnt find an article on either trucking company "striking" Logan Health nor could I find any statements from Logan Health about supply issues.....any articles there please?

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
I’m sure it’ll be on Fox News tomorrow. wink

MAGA
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
dirty non union scabs are going to care for patients? I imagine the quality of care will plummet without the unions and people WILL die!

Originally Posted by pahick

They decided to strike. Folks asked “if it’s all about the patients, how can you go on strike and leave the hospital short handed?”
They answer “we gave plenty of time and notice, the hospital is bringing plenty of outside temporary help to cover it”

Logan Health Comment:

"The hospital says they’re more than prepared to take care of their patients during the strike.

“More than 150 nurses have generously offered to work during the strike to take care of our valued patients. Further, more than 100 nurses who were scheduled to work on the days of the strike have committed to fulfilling their shifts, and many more, who were not scheduled, have volunteered to work. We thank them for their commitment to their community, their patients, and their fellow caregivers. Also, we are profoundly honored that former employees have offered to come back and join their caregiver family. Our nurse leaders will also return to the bedside to care for patients and several physicians and nurse practitioners have volunteered to assist with nursing duties,” a spokesperson said."

Seems like some of the nurses, even though on strike, are forgoing their strike obligation to make sure the patients do indeed come first. Hmmm!

So the first night of the strike a bunch of the vehicles in the hospital parking lot have their windows smashed in. Hmmmm

Then the union truck drivers in “solidarity” with their brothers and sisters refuse to deliver the medical supplies to the hospital. So non union management drove the trucks and made the deliveries.

Thank God there are non-union folks there to pick up the slack and WORK when the POS commie fugk unionistas decide to play hardball.

I couldnt find any articles pointing to the vandalism.....could you help me out there?

And the union truck drivers.....which union/local/company? Id like to look at this further...couldnt find an article on either trucking company "striking" Logan Health nor could I find any statements from Logan Health about supply issues.....any articles there please?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Does look like some in-fighting amongst the nurses themselves...some must be union, others not.....

"A group that goes by Nurses and Community Unite says they’re filing for a decertification election with NLRB to cut ties with SEIU.

“Not only has the SEIU failed to get a contract, they have created a hostile and divisive work environment,” Logan Health RN Shelly Olbert said in a press release."

"
Fogleman(union RN) said the group petitioning for a decertification doesn’t impact union members and called it a distraction.

“Our coworkers, our community, we have so many people behind us -- our strength is in our numbers,” she said."

Looks like theyve been at negotiations for 19 months with not much headway. 19 months may seem like a long time, but I myself have worked "under the existing contract" for just short of 36 months before. Just the little bit ive managed to dig up, I say they jumped the gun with a strike. And personally, im no fan of SEIU.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
dirty non union scabs are going to care for patients? I imagine the quality of care will plummet without the unions and people WILL die!

You are an idiot. Some of the union nurses are hanging back and taking care of patients. According to Logan Health "We thank them for their commitment to their community, their patients, and their fellow caregivers."

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
The nurses are/were divided as to whether or not to unionize.

After going SEIU it is not looking good to a lot of locals who would have otherwise supported them.

MAGA
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 1936M71, 67 invisible), 2,516 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,949
Posts18,480,378
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.