Hop To
Page 17 of 35 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have given me relief when I was in distress. Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!
Psalm 4:1

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
Oh sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things! His right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.
Psalm 98:1

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Your mercies Lord are new every morning. Great is Your faithfulness! I WILL sing Your praise for You have done GREAT things!

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A big AMEN!!!!! Thank you for these.

Jim

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Glory.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
It is my pleasure gentlemen...

Midweek Inspiration:
A man’s gift makes room for him and brings him before the great.
Proverbs 18:16

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience,
Colossians 3:12

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord soften my heart to be able to exhibit the character You desire for me to exhibit: compassion, kindness, humility, meekness and patience.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
Genesis 1:27

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”
John 8:7

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
I need Your help Lord to overcome my judgemental attitude. Give me Lord, a heart of understanding and compassion towards others.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.
Proverbs 13:20

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
The friendship of the Lord is for those who fear him, and he makes known to them his covenant.
Psalm 25:14

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
I have searched for wisdom and guidance from other people. But Lord, you made me and know me and desire to make known to me Your wisdom if only I will seek You with my whole heart!

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,
1 Timothy 4:4

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Now we command you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you keep away from any brother who is walking in idleness and not in accord with the tradition that you received from us.”
‭‭2 Thess 3:6‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord please give me a good work ethic and surround me with others who will encourage me in this area.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Who is the man who fears the Lord? Him will he instruct in the way that he should choose.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭25:12‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭62:7‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord often times my spirit is troubled and life seems out of control. Please remind me in those times that You and You only are the Rock I should lean on.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen and thanks for posting.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
My pleasure brother...

Midweek Inspiration:

“Out of the anguish of his soul he shall see and be satisfied; by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant, make many to be accounted righteous, and he shall bear their iniquities.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭53:11‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:

“For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:12‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:

Dear God, I know it’s a painful process, but I need your Word to cut to the heart of who I am. I am tired of trying to appear perfect, and I am asking you to take me through the process of being perfected. In the name of your Son, Jesus, I pray.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Do you see a man who is hasty in his words? There is more hope for a fool than for him.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭29:20‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:

“as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭1:20‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:

Dear God, I recognize that at work, or at home, you are counting on me to take an upright stand to preserve what is valuable and to leave a worthy legacy. Please grant me the courage and boldness to speak when it is unfavourable and to make choices that are driven with people as the priority.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

Let it be so.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Page 17 of 35 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

148 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 22 invisible), 14,869 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,969
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.