G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Higginez
Originally Posted by gitem_12
hey Larry, you never answered me. are you going to get a hug from your son on Fathers day?

This kinda underhanded schidt won't ever be ok in my book, even if Larry said your wife was "big enough to burn diesel!"

tnothing is off limits when it comes to Stick, furthermore, I really couldnt care less what you think

It's no surparise you'd sink to that level and make excuses for yourself.

what excuses. stick is an arrogant dickhead that deserves eevrything he gets simplly due the way he treats others here. that you drop to your knees to suck his cock eevry time he posts is hats no surprise

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
hey Larry, you never answered me. are you going to get a hug from your son on Fathers day?

This kinda underhanded schidt won't ever be ok in my book, even if Larry said your wife was "big enough to burn diesel!"

tnothing is off limits when it comes to Stick, furthermore, I really couldnt care less what you think

It's no surparise you'd sink to that level and make excuses for yourself.

what excuses. stick is an arrogant dickhead that deserves eevrything he gets simplly due the way he treats others here. that you drop to your knees to suck his cock eevry time he posts is hats no surprise

Yeah, well, your spelling is a great indicator of the state you're in.

We all "no" Larry is a hard ass, but sinking to the level you have is rookie year/jr high schidt.

Him being right is the hardest part for most to digest though....

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We all "no" Larry is a hard ass, but sinking to the level you have is rookie year/jr high schidt.

Information has become irrelevant these days. Hurt feelers rule. Especially standing up for "victims".

Last edited by 4th_point; 06/07/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What a POS.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
L M A O

"What a POS."

The final destination of every scope thread. grin

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And after only four pages....😜

What fresh Hell is this?
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Sheister
When I started to get the hint that Leupold was falling down on the job I started buying other scopes to find an answer to the problems... I found the Bausch & Lomb/Bushnell Elite 4000/4200 were terrific scopes and had great reticle systems for my purposes and bought several of them. Stick finally talked me into the SWFA scopes and I have several now, slowly replacing all my Leupolds one at a time. The biggest problem is they haven't had anything in stock ever since the Corona virus decided to reek havoc on the supply line... Just received an Athlon I'm anxious to try but the rings I had were a tad too short so waiting on some high rings for a test run. Glass looks good and the reticle system is acceptable, but not in the SWFA league .

I have no problem with guys who want the leupold scopes for the aesthetics, I was in the same boat for a very long time and still like the looks of the gloss Leupolds on some of my rifles- most notably my rimfires. But if you're a set and forget shooter, a Bushnell Sportview would work just about as well and you could paint a cute gold circle around the bell for a lot less money than wasting it on a Leupold these days. With all the changes they are making over at the Leupold plant (5 miles from my house), they are losing business faster than they are inventing new wares- no gloss scopes any more, no custom shop work, questionable repair work, etc........ a shame really, as I and many of my buddies used to be some of their biggest fans...

Lucky for all of us there are still lots of great scopes still being made and some of them are even affordable -

Bob

The sad thing is they have been going downhill for more than 10 years now. I lost interest after having many failures with their rifle scopes and seeing friends with scopes with issues. Not just with tracking, but total failure. A guy gets tired of sending scopes in and has to draw the line somewhere. I agree with pappy though, it is not a "hate" for Leupold, but more of a disappointment with them. Like others have also said, when those clowns came here and spewed their drivel and wouldn't answer direct questions or when they put the blame on others, that was the final nail in their coffin. They have lived a long time on their reputation, but the more guys really get out and shoot, the more they understand Leupold has many shortcomings. The guys that are mad about it are the ones sucking on Leupolds hind tit and swearing they've never had issues with their favorite gold ring scope manufacture because they only shoot a box of ammo per year. They might eventually get it, or not...Probably not..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Little dick is hardly a hard ass. I've given him several oppotunities to meet when I'm in Alaska (if thats where he really lives) to talk to me like that in person. Never even responds. Just another keyboard coward.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by blairvt
Little dick is hardly a hard ass. I've given him several oppotunities to meet when I'm in Alaska (if thats where he really lives) to talk to me like that in person. Never even responds. Just another keyboard coward.

you get what so many others don't, or won't see, he isn't a hard ass he is a bloviating, drubken douchebag.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4th_point

Information has become irrelevant these days. Hurt feelers rule. Especially standing up for "victims".

Crying Karens will NEVER miss an opportunity to Whine,or extoll their "virtues" of being a "Victim". Hint.(grin)

Ask one what she "does" for a "living",in order to arrange sooooooo much Estrogen. The Excuse Factory will hit on all cylinders,the High Pitched Nasal Whine will cascade in cacophonous rapture and the tears will reliably flow. Being a Brokedick Clueless Day Dreaming Delusional Dumbfhuqk Drooler,just might not be that "rewarding" for them. Even if they cain't begin to benchpress their significant other's weight,though the mass of same will shade Summer,warm Winter and pull a plow,with a "lovely" personality. The "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

It is my understanding,that Imaginary Pretend Ignore is ESPECIALLY "rewarding" to the ilk,if only because they are fueled by Fantasy and Delusion(s). The "rewards" are seemingly bolstered,when they talk about the very things they are Imagining and Pretending,to be Ignoring. Hint. Laughing!

Fortunately for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". It's likely a VERY good thing,that their pointy heads aren't connected to an Hour Meter,which would factor the "fury" and direction of their obsessions,if only by timeline. Hint.

It ain't even "fair". On the "brightside" however,they get to "live" vicariously and frantically strive for a connection,that just don't ever seem to realize. Something mundane as a rifle scope,gets them Emotionally Distraught and they are powerless to refrain Whining Brokedicktitude and copious Hurt Feeler Reports. If ONLY their words had the power,that other's do on them. Hint

Bless their hearts.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Oooopsie...rude of me not to hang a pic,to fuel Karens' Insecurities. Hint. LAUGHING!............

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Last edited by Big Stick; 06/08/21. Reason: Forgot An Insecurity Pic For The "Victims"

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by blairvt

you get what so many others don't, or won't see, he isn't a hard ass he is a bloviating, drubken douchebag.

If you look into what he writes (I have him blocked so I don't see it anymore, speaking from the past) there has to be some mental illness involved or maybe caused by addication. Either way, any knowledge he has is overshadowed by his douchebaggery.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If you can't put the + of a Leupold on a critter or target and hit it, it's you, not the scope.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
If you can't put the + of a Leupold on a critter or target and hit it, it's you, not the scope.

That's been my experience.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeezus Fhuqk,your Drooling CLUELESS Kchunts are on FIRE! Hint.

I'm grooving on the Vagina Monologue of The Crying Kchunt "claiming" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,but alas,the Facts just don't 'quite" align in regards to same. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!!

Nextly,an Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk who can't even choose an Avatar,feels compelled to "talk" about rifle scopes! She's soooooooo "experienced" with same,that she can't correlate that in regards to Reupold,crosshair intersection do NOT correlate to projectile flight placement,which just "might" be the VERY crux of the Thread. Hint. LAUGHING!

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Texan TRYING to "talk" rifles. Hint.

You Ladies are on a fhuqking roll!

Bless your hearts for fhuqking TRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Some folks come up with some long winded and creative excuses for sucking.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

If the scopes were capable of consistently maintaining the relationship between the “+” POA and the bullet POI, what you said would be true. Unfortunately, that’s not always the case.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Some folks come up with some long winded and creative excuses for Leupold sucking.

Fixed.

grin

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Some folks come up with some long winded and creative excuses for Leupold sucking.

Fixed.

grin

It's always easier to blame the scope than to accept that the person squeezing the trigger isn't very good.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

Fixed.

grin

It's always easier to blame the scope than to accept that the person squeezing the trigger isn't very good.

True, but likewise it’s easier to blame one’s shooting ability the worse the person is at shooting. It’s also easier to believe a scope is good the less one shoots and submits said scope to rough use. Those things tend to be correlated.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PaulaBurnedHard,

In fairness,I musta' missed it,when the legitimacy of your Handicapped Parking Permit was EVER in "question"? It goes without saying,that your helmet is a mandate and the "perils" of your Pavement Pounding "Adventures" are less dispute...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

That being said,the only things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination,which fortunately for you are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". If only as a "subtle" hint,you needn't reiterate proof ad naseum (that means a fhuqking whole bunch),of same. Hint.

Some folks actually shoot Skookum Wares and get to extrapolate as per whim,as you frantically GoogleFu fruitlessly,for a FIRST Fhuqking Clue. At least you can read my EVERY word and gawk the Splendid Pixels as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Feel free to cinch that chin strap up a smidge and delve into the particulars of "your" wares,which you deem as being "capable" to factor scope mechanics. Mainly because it will be funnier than fhuqk. The silence is deafening. Don't "forget" pics of same. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Page 4 of 57 1 2 3 4 5 6 56 57

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (257 mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 219DW, 007FJ, 15 invisible), 1,432 guests, and 895 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,871
Posts18,478,705
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.