-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 57 1 2 3 4 5 56 57
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's not hate to simply prefer chit that works and works better, the same as I don't "hate" your Prius because I bought a Tacoma to pull my boat.

I'm firmly in the 6x Milquad camp.

Me

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Karens are quick to attach their Emotions to things and folks who actually shoot,simply weigh mechanics. Them differences are beyond "stark". Hint.(grin)

Mechanically,Reupold has made a long series of rather poor choices,which have compromised their already compromised wares even further. Karens swoon such things and folks who actually shoot,abhor same. The "Made in USA" farce,tugs at Snowflakes' heartstrings and though sad,it is fhuqking FUNNY! Hint.

I'll simply side with reliably rugged wares and leave Emotions for The Woke Snowflakes. Hint.

You boys are gonna talk me into trying one of theme there 6x MQ things!.................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Well hell Mr Stick, as much as I would like to learn from your experience, I have a lot of trouble translating your monologue sometimes. Maybe after I lick the window, the glass is cloudy and I can't see the same things that you can.
And the other thing, short fat scopes and piccadilly rails go well with your preferred style of tupperware stainless modern rifles. On vintage rifles of blue and walnut, made with old school craftsmanship and pride in workmanship, the current trends of optics and mounts are an abomination and abhorrent to the eye. I lament the lack of a single svelte optic, with a minimum of bells and whistles with modern lens and coatings, that's all I'm sayin'...with not a hint of criticism for your choices.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You boys are gonna talk me into trying one of theme there 6x MQ things!.................(grin)

I hear they’re hard to come by lately.

Maybe you should look under your sofa.....

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DUMBlocke,

You be SURE to cite any/all words I've used which are "too big" or "too Technical" for you and I'll happily DUMB things down in your "honor"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy your Crying Karen Melting Snowflake Emotional Woketitude as you fabricate Excuses to "justify" your fhuqking STUPIDITY. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and you can nearly punctuate for yourself. Almost. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

'348,

I'd been arbitrarily sliding barrels underneath one couch,as I enjoyed watching BabyMan dig for 'em and clang & bang with same. He's got enough lead in his ass now,that I'll be buying new TV's and the like,as his swing now is of merit! There was (17) of 'em.(grin)

I heard them 6x MQ's were heavy?!?

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Well, I tried. The gulf of communication betwixt the generations is just too wide I guess. Too bad, young man, you have a lot of experience and the best of equipment...you could bring a lot to the table to better our sport or avocation, if you weren't so angry.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
hey Larry, you never answered me. are you going to get a hug from your son on Fathers day?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DUMBlocke,

You are devoid anything resembling a FIRST Fhuqking Clue and I can't take credit for your Amazing Stupidity,nor can you pawn it off on a "generation",as it's 100% ALL your's...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only for clarity through your crossed-eyes,your STUPIDITY has zero negative Emotional connection with me,but it is FUNNIER than fhuqk! In fairness,your STUPIDITY only angers you and that's the "gift" that keeps on giving. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Laughing!

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Oblivious Humor Points copiously awarded,for you being too fhuqking STUPID to take fhuqking notes and apply same. Again,please cite any/all words I've ever used,that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to follow and I will DUMB it down just for you. Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and you can nearly punctuate for yourself. Almost. Kudos on not being forced to "play" DUMB and "getting" to live it. Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying though.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Stick all horned up today

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Continuing thread drift...

Stick,
Do you have any experience with these?
https://www.swfa.com/swfa-ss-hd-1-6x24-tactical-30mm-riflescope.html

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'arm,

To be candid,I've never even heard of 'em. Hint...................(grin)

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Stick doesn’t even have a Yeti Cooler

#brokedigk

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only thing I miss about Leupold is their light weight.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Higginez
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Were they to simply go 1" 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker wearing an etched reticle,the 32mm objective would make nary a fhuqk to me,were eye-relief stretched. I could happily drive capped turrets,to eek that bombproof reticle and it's splendors. Hell...even a 5 Mil MQ and heavy outer stadia ala 1-6x HD(on 6x),would be fine for many things and trump most of what the Market offers. Hint.

This! ^^^^^

I'd be onboard with that, especially the 5 mil MQ and heavy outer stadia.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When I started to get the hint that Leupold was falling down on the job I started buying other scopes to find an answer to the problems... I found the Bausch & Lomb/Bushnell Elite 4000/4200 were terrific scopes and had great reticle systems for my purposes and bought several of them. Stick finally talked me into the SWFA scopes and I have several now, slowly replacing all my Leupolds one at a time. The biggest problem is they haven't had anything in stock ever since the Corona virus decided to reek havoc on the supply line... Just received an Athlon I'm anxious to try but the rings I had were a tad too short so waiting on some high rings for a test run. Glass looks good and the reticle system is acceptable, but not in the SWFA league .

I have no problem with guys who want the leupold scopes for the aesthetics, I was in the same boat for a very long time and still like the looks of the gloss Leupolds on some of my rifles- most notably my rimfires. But if you're a set and forget shooter, a Bushnell Sportview would work just about as well and you could paint a cute gold circle around the bell for a lot less money than wasting it on a Leupold these days. With all the changes they are making over at the Leupold plant (5 miles from my house), they are losing business faster than they are inventing new wares- no gloss scopes any more, no custom shop work, questionable repair work, etc........ a shame really, as I and many of my buddies used to be some of their biggest fans...

Lucky for all of us there are still lots of great scopes still being made and some of them are even affordable -

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
DUMBlocke,

You be SURE to cite any/all words I've used which are "too big" or "too Technical" for you and I'll happily DUMB things down in your "honor"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy your Crying Karen Melting Snowflake Emotional Woketitude as you fabricate Excuses to "justify" your fhuqking STUPIDITY. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and you can nearly punctuate for yourself. Almost. Hint.

Bless your heart.

'348,

I'd been arbitrarily sliding barrels underneath one couch,as I enjoyed watching BabyMan dig for 'em and clang & bang with same. He's got enough lead in his ass now,that I'll be buying new TV's and the like,as his swing now is of merit! There was (17) of 'em.(grin)

I heard them 6x MQ's were heavy?!?

Laughing!...............

Batter Up!

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Bad Form

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
hey Larry, you never answered me. are you going to get a hug from your son on Fathers day?

This kinda underhanded schidt won't ever be ok in my book, even if Larry said your wife was "big enough to burn diesel!"

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

This kinda underhanded schidt won't ever be ok in my book, even if Larry said your wife was "big enough to burn diesel!"

tnothing is off limits when it comes to Stick, furthermore, I really couldnt care less what you think

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

tnothing is off limits when it comes to Stick, furthermore, I really couldnt care less what you think

It's no surprise you'd sink to that level and make excuses for yourself.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Page 3 of 57 1 2 3 4 5 56 57

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1Longbow, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,700
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.