Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Ya gotta be careful around some Popeye’s especially when you get closer to big urban areas. They are Groid Magnets. Good chicken though.

Feel better now?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I've been to a Burger King exactly once in my life...about six years ago, when my nephew (12 years old at the time) was showing an interest in gang life. I took him into the deep hood in Oakland, parked and got out of the car with him to get something to eat. I told him to meet me at the burger king a few blocks away and then got back in the car and drove over there.

He wasn't happy that I tricked him into having to walk through the gang infested area, but he learned the lesson and I did get him something to eat at the burger king. I made the mistake of paying with a credit card and within five minutes of paying, I had received a text from the credit card company that the card was being used to buy big ticket items online.

He really learned a few lessons that day and now he has zero interest in gang stuff.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Remsen
I've been to a Burger King exactly once in my life...about six years ago, when my nephew (12 years old at the time) was showing an interest in gang life. I took him into the deep hood in Oakland, parked and got out of the car with him to get something to eat. I told him to meet me at the burger king a few blocks away and then got back in the car and drove over there.

He wasn't happy that I tricked him into having to walk through the gang infested area, but he learned the lesson and I did get him something to eat at the burger king. I made the mistake of paying with a credit card and within five minutes of paying, I had received a text from the credit card company that the card was being used to buy big ticket items online.

He really learned a few lessons that day and now he has zero interest in gang stuff.

Good on you. You most likely saved his life.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Fugk all you haters.

Double Whopper with cheese is a food for the gods.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
The line at Chick-fil-A just got longer.

At least they know how to move cars through a drive through lane. BK and McD’s still hasn’t figured that schitt out.

Bingo!

You might pay a little more at Chik, but they are always clean, fully staffed by bright, energetic kids that speak intelligible English, and they get the customers served in quick fashion. Their sandwich is the best chicken sandwich period.

Best chicken sandwich if you’re a bird.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Good job. Pure genius. Yep. You and Col Travis.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Fugk all you haters.

Double Whopper with cheese is a good for the gods.

Now I'm hungry

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by srwshooter
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Chik a fil is the chit, best fast food chain the country

oh,sure. i rank them dead last nothing but bland food.

Exactly. It's like a cult or something.

Iirc i went there once and tried a chicken sandwich. Nothing but bread and fried chicken.

What is so great about that?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Fugk all you haters.

Double Whopper with cheese is a good for the gods.

Now I'm hungry

They used to have those great Angus Burgers. Delish.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Clark/Trav, you just lost all credibility. (What little remained to a guy who moved from Montana to the uncircumcised tip of the USA's limp appendage.)

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by srwshooter

oh,sure. i rank them dead last nothing but bland food.

Exactly. It's like a cult or something.

Iirc i went there once and tried a chicken sandwich. Nothing but bread and fried chicken.

What is so great about that?

Not a fugking thing.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Clark/Trav, you just lost all credibility. (What little remained to a guy who moved from Montana to the uncircumcised tip of the USA's limp appendage.)

If you’re gonna eat fast food, go big.

BK rules.

And their original chicken sandwich, is the original chicken sandwich.

PS-I love Florida.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by hookeye
Took the meat outta the burger and want to put it in your buns

I see what ya did there. laugh

My heart's in the mountains, my heart is not here.
My heart's in the mountains, chasing the deer.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I've been down the road that goes by the Raiders stadium. I wouldn't even want to walk through that neighborhood to get to a game much less go deeper into the hood. That kid was probably scared schidtless.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
ALL fast food is poison.

Do some research and watch some of the processes used to create that crap.

And the prices! Holy Chidt, Batman! Nothing but a ripoff.

Then watch how they try to make something out of nothing. At a Mexican joint, they fill everything with too much rice, rice is okay but here you are paying Abuela to fill your steak burrito full of rice. Have you ever peeled that wonderful chicken sandwich apart and looked at the brown lettuce and shriveled tomato they use?

Even trying to eat healthy by cooking your own forces you to go to the grocery chains who are likewise trying to kill you and your kids. How long did your last purchase of veggies or fruit last? Total crap. Unfortunately, most of us don't have the time or space to grow enough fruit and vegetables to feed our families for the year. My wife put me on a German style diet for a year while she filmed her recipes for her website- I lost 40 pounds!

The customer service practices are flat out offensive and even a Neanderthal would not respond in those ways. Had a stupid teenager slut moo like a cow at me in UT. Had some smart-azzed little teen tattoo worshiper rolling her eyes and whispering slurs to her manager at a Wendy's- all because SHE got the order wrong. More evidence that our civil society is no more. Caveat- I live near that waste hole named Seattle...

Last edited by 3584ELK; 06/09/21. Reason: fixing the censorship

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member

Yeah it's great if you like bland and boring fast food chicken. Most over hyped place I have ever seen, but bible thumpers love it. Great customer service though.

Lot of people saying it's "bland". I think the spicy chicken w/ pepper jack cheese is pretty damn tasty. YMMV.

Don't fire unless fired upon. But if they want a war let it begin here.

Captain John Parker, commander of the militiamen at Lexington, Massachusetts, on sighting British Troops (attributed), April 19, 1775
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Fugk all you haters.

Double Whopper with cheese is a good for the gods - goddag, that @ss got big....

Fixed it for you

Last edited by AH64guy; 06/09/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DaveDaDeerslayer

Yeah it's great if you like bland and boring fast food chicken. Most over hyped place I have ever seen, but bible thumpers love it. Great customer service though.

Lot of people saying it's "bland". I think the spicy chicken w/ pepper jack cheese is pretty damn tasty. YMMV.

I’m not much for their sandwiches, but I love the nuggs. Get a 12 piece, no fry, swap for soup, and a lemonade. 🤘

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Enough about Burger King. Let's go for the jugular - White Castle! I love them sliders! I'm a Slider Pilot. Poison me, I love it! Round up a buddy or two and get a Crave Case.

Around here we call them "Boogie Burgers".

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Rooster7

I've been down the road that goes by the Raiders stadium. I wouldn't even want to walk through that neighborhood to get to a game much less go deeper into the hood. That kid was probably scared schidtless.

That's the area. International Blvd and Seminary is where I left him and he had to walk down to Fruitvale to claim his burger. It wasn't as dangerous as it could have been, though. In the time I've spent in the area, I noticed that the gangs are most active later in the day (presumably, sleeping off the prior evening's festivities during the mornings and early afternoons) and made sure to bring him over when the natives were not overly restless. He still remembers one native giving him a hard look and pointing a finger gun at him, but that's about as harmless as it gets in that area.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

496 members (007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 1lesfox, 160user, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 46 invisible), 2,281 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,498
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.