Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by NVhntr
That's why you park diagonally across two spaces.
Screws up their evil plan.

You're likely to get keyed if you do that now-a-days.

yup. or spray painted or tires slashed or glass broken.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G

Saw a guy in Calgary parked his Camaro like that. A car pulled up behind and a guy who looked like a sumo wrestler got out. He put his back against the Camaro rear end then started jerking it sideways. Three jerks and he had room to park; though he had to park close to give himself plenty of room to get out. A friend asked what the Camaro owner would have done if he had seen this. I said, probably nothing. GD

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Even better is driving a full size pickup and parking perpendicular to the lot lines. Eight spaces all for me!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Tex Isbels skunk screen...

Hahaha. Pure genius. Used to use that stuff bowhunting. Why didnt i think of that. Or fox urine. Squirt a bit on the front door handle.

Thanks, Grizz.

Put a bit on the tires too, then every time they find some water, the gift will give again.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Funny. Sitting here sipping a Bloody Mary at the Seattle airport and my wife heads off to the restroom. She comes back and bitches that all stalls were empty, she chooses one and less than a minute later a woman plant’s herself in the stall next to her.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B2

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Knew a guy who restored a nice Vette. Parked out in the lot way away from anybody. He came back and some ass had pulled next to him and door dinged his new paint job. Before he left every body panel on the truck was dented. Poetic justice.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I ve come to the conclusion that MOST people are just braindead ,lazy and inconsiderate.They just don t care about anyone but themselves.
They are so lost in their own "special snowflake" world,they don t know or care or notice anyone or anything outside their little "special" world.
Too dumbed down to think for themselves,they see a car,they park,too close? Oh well,not MY problem,"I m on the phone !" The whole world is interested in my shopping trip,i HAVE to post it ,i HAVE to get a 1000 likes or i ll throw a tantrum.These people are just sick,spoiled babies.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Tex Isbels skunk screen...

Hahaha. Pure genius. Used to use that stuff bowhunting. Why didnt i think of that. Or fox urine. Squirt a bit on the front door handle.

Thanks, Grizz.

Back in 84 one morning some dumb fuqk that lived across the street from me called animal control cause he found the caped mule deer head complete with antlers laying in my driveway "offensive" I had just retuned from Colorado drove all night unloading my gear and was not in the mood. I told the animal control bitch that If I'm violating any laws go ahead and cite me if not get the fuqk out of here and she left. I never forgot that so a year later there bouts I had just loaded my last load into the moving van so I gets a small dixie cup and whip a batch of you got it, "Tex Isbels world famous skunk screen" walked across the street in broad daylight then preceded to christen my dumb fuqk neighbors Turbo Saab Convertible... I spread some on the carpet the seats the steering wheel the convertible top... The top was down. This prick was your typical So Cal lib tard.

Sounds like a back shooting! Yep you being the back shooter. Small and petty thing you did there!

Oh fuqk you. What I did was not any worse than my lib tard neighbor trying to get me in trouble with the Law. What I didn't mention was the fact that I confronted this lib prick and asked him if he was the one who called animal control he said yes so I says why wouldn't come to me and tell me the deer head was bothering you? His response was "I didn't want to get involved" after that I wanted to hit the skinny little four eyed wine drinking beard stroking tofu eating kcunt but I didn't. I knew it was him who called animal control cause when I walked back out side I caught him standing there speaking to the the animal control officer whilst she was sitting in her van. He seen me and ran across the street back into his house. So fuqk him and again GFY Hyman your a sniveling little kcunt as well...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They are lonely- sort of like Texans who will drive into a nearly empty campground and decide to set up next to the only other occupant. Why? So they can "visit".

Eff that. I didn't go camping to "visit".

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by superlight17b
I ve come to the conclusion that MOST people are just braindead ,lazy and inconsiderate.They just don t care about anyone but themselves.
They are so lost in their own "special snowflake" world,they don t know or care or notice anyone or anything outside their little "special" world.
Too dumbed down to think for themselves,they see a car,they park,too close? Oh well,not MY problem,"I m on the phone !" The whole world is interested in my shopping trip,i HAVE to post it ,i HAVE to get a 1000 likes or i ll throw a tantrum.These people are just sick,spoiled babies.

Excellent insight- and it most likely applies to all of our societal problems these days.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I had just bought a brand new vehicle and was parked in it outside of a store finishing up a phone call. An old hag in a huge 70's land yacht pulled up and of course ignored all the other empty spots and parked too close to me.

When she opened her door and hit my vehicle it shook my vehicle. I rolled down the window and before I could say anything she yelled at me and said it didn't hurt anything and muttered something about rich people always worried about their stuff. I got out and said if it did any damage you'll be paying for it even if you have to use your food stamps to do it.

The vehicle is white and miraculously I couldn't see any damage. I got back in my kids were all wanting to know what food stamps were.

Bb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Brings back some unpleasant memories and experiences.... I always park my truck way out in the north 40 at Home Depot, Lowes, Costco, etc... to avoid the morons who can't seem to park but they always find me. It's like a game to them- "let's see who we can screw with today"..... and I get even more pissed off when I purposely parked out there so I had room around my truck to load lumber, material, and some of the things I like to put in my back seat of the crew cab.... I do have the self control to avoid damaging the offenders' cars to teach them a lesson, but it is difficult some days...

Best one I ever saw- or worst, depending on your point of view... Went to my brother in law's funeral a few years ago and the parking lot at this little church it was at was just a grass field next to the little 10 car paved parking area they had. As usual, we parked as far from everyone as we could. There was a parking spot about large enough for a compact car in the middle of the parking lot as we were walking in a probably the biggest Cadillac I've ever seen came driving into the lot with a little white haired lady driving who could barely see over the dash. She had to be 90 if she was a day and she was bound and determined she was going to park in that miniature spot. She turns in and runs her two ton front bumper down the entire length of the car on the right side until she was in all the way, then decides she didn't like how she was parked and pulled out, hitting the car again for good measure and swings the other way to get "centered" in the spot. In the process she hits the car on the other side of her and practically tears the rear bumper off, damages the rear quarter, and swings around and finally comes to rest with her front bumper firmly planted in the right front fender of the other car. Must have been good enough because she parks, gets out with her oversized purse, slams the barn door sized Caddy door into the car to damage the only door that hadn't been damaged already, straightens her dress and, with the help of a bunch of the zombies who stood around and watched this debacle, walked into the church. It was the main topic of conversation after the funeral. I always wondered if anyone thought to get her insurance information or call the police to have her license taken away but never got an answer from anyone....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
It seems that the nicer a vehicle is the more people want to damage it .

Years ago I owned a jet-ski rental business - built a small beach box to work out of - painted it chartreuse green & glowing orange professionally lettered by Signs Now . Friend owned the next spot to the west told me that the night hooligans will destroy it . I asked why - said - the nicer it is the more they enjoy tearing it up . He was right - didn't make it a week - had graffiti spray painted - door pried open etc. .
His old ragged looking beach-box was never bothered .

Another thing is a sport-bike in a parking lot - everybody thinks it's OK to sit on it - shift gears - work the throttle - kick their big foot into the side of it when getting on and off of it . Wouldn't be any different if you parked it in the chim>ps cage at the zoo .

I've did serious damage to mouth-breathers vehicles that damaged my car/truck/motorcycle - several times in my life .

A friends son had heard his dad & I complain about this sort of thing - someone damaged his new gmc denali . He rammed his frame mount tow hitch through the driver side door of the offender and drove off . They deserve much worse !

Last edited by ol_mike; 06/10/21.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by killerv
Didn't know you owned and had say so over all the parking spots at lowes....cool. If they don't door ding ya...who cares....

Well now you know !

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I love threads like this

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BKinSD
I love threads like this

Me to - we all need to tell a story once in a while

Posted by Bristoe
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Would get to work early and I was always the first to the lot and park in a corner. Second person to park comes in and says they hit my truck sorry. A 300 x 100 foot parking lot and they hit my truck in a corner. You stupid fugging moron! He could not figure out why I was pissed.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I've got a restored '68 Chevelle SS that I only drive on the weekends if the weather permits. If I go to the store, I always park at the end of the parking lot out in the open. It never fails, 50 empty parking spots and I'll have cars parked all around me when I come out. Luckily no door dings yet.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Man I was proud of that '71 baby blue Mustang that I bought back in high school. Always washing and waxing that pussy mobile. Drove it to a big Day on the Green outdoor concert at the Oakland Coloseum and parked way the hell in the back of the giant parking lot so nobody would hit it.

Sure as hell, I get out there after the concert and somebody had sideswiped the entire driver side. No note. Still mad about it 45 years later.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (007FJ, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 12 invisible), 1,488 guests, and 858 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,308
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.