Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
[img]https://images.[bleep].com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/2/flying-pigs-jay-p-morgan.jpg[/img]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It can never be proven. When 95% of the media says "nuh-uh" to hard evidence and social media quashes any voice to the contrary, then there is no proof.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
[quote=AussieGunWriter

SCOTUS can do nothing as the electoral process, review by State Attorney Generals and acceptance provision by the Vice President who is also President of the Senate within the constitution was executed. There is no provision in the constitution to reverse an election post this event.
[/quote]

Therein lies the rub. The Electoral College is supposed to be the backstop, but the number of ballots to be counted has grown tremendously while the amount of time between election day and certification day has remained fixed, and forensic audits take time. Unless something changes, there is every incentive to get a candidate elected by hook or by crook, then force the other side to attempt to reverse the results; an action for which there is no clear provision in the Constitution. In the meantime, the country suffers.

The only thing I can see that could have been done to prevent Biden from assuming office would have been for enough electors to withhold their votes until legitimacy of the vote count was confirmed. Even then, the Constitution requires that the oath of office be administered by a certain date. After that, SCOTUS' hands are tied.

Or so it all seems to me, a lowly peasant.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
The old ladies and RINOS on the campfire will continue to cry about nothing happening!!

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
There is a legal term called "Quar Warrento" which means if a candidate for office has won an election through fraud he or she can be removed from office. This legal process has not been used in decades. If it is proven that Trump won the electoral college by over turning three states (Arizona, Georgia, Pa or Wisconsin) Quar Warrento
is the legal process to likely go before the Supreme Court.

The other alternative would be for the individual states to also count the votes for senate and congressional races using their legislative powers to replace senate seats in Arizona, Georgia and Pa.

The next few months will be interesting.

Finally some truth.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Ok, let's assume that enough states do audits, that election fraud is proven. Then what?

It's been proven from day one. What's happened? Nothing. Why? Because, who's going to do it? The courts won't touch it. They've sold out to the deep state.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
NOTHING!! Just more BS put out here!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is nearly impossible to understand the power social media, big tech and big media has over the minds of millions.

You can have all proof you want, but if big media, big tech and social media call it all fraudulent, it is fraudulent.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
If it becomes proven that Biden won by acts of foreign interference and took the oath it would mean he had no legal service and the control was shifted to the military until the fraud was worked out.

The US is not Constitutionally sentenced to death simply because a foreign agent was installed in office and three branches of govt failed to fulfil their constitutional oblications in rectifying the fraud.
Legally, it would mean Trump had actually been the legal POTUS though out of office temporarily.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
The old ladies and RINOS on the campfire will continue to cry about nothing happening!!

Truth. They will cry that they were raped legally.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wisconsin did that already. Trump paid 3M up front for a recount and if I remember right, he actually lost 38 votes in the hand recount. Here is like everywhere else. The rural communities voted for Trump, but the suburban and urban liberal house wives in Madison, Milwaukee, Green Bay... out numbered them and were side 'en with Biden.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The truth is being revealed and when proved legally (beyond the MSM and Fox) then Biden will be forced to step down. The military may be required to enforce that or not, but they will re-seat Trump.

Then the military will act against the tyrants and subversives legally, under the insurrection act. They will also act to put down acts of civil unrest perpetrated by subversives and anarchists.

"This is the calm before the storm", DJT.

Whats the storm?

"Youll see", DJT

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/10/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by rainshot
Biden will be removed from office.

It's just a question of how soon and how many unpleasantries will we be forced to suffer? The Dominion machines are pretty much a moot point and we have more than enough proof without them to deny Biden his prize. Mike Lindell has Hackers with IP addresses and packets of information on how, who, where and how it was done to the machines. This was all captured in real time on election night. We've already proven the machines were connected to the internet. That was Foreign interference of an election covered by law. Even at that they didn't have enough votes to carry his sorry ass over the finish line.

The election was actually won when they stopped the count in several states in order to inject illegal fraudulent ballots and that's being proven now. More states are going to join the forensic audit and it will not go well for the current home team of Biden/Harlot. They had these already printed up, delivered and ready to count as actual mail in ballots. That is what they're fighting tooth and nail to keep from being proven now.

This is a Constitutional Crisis and it must be addressed no matter the cost. Enough is enough and our future electoral process is at stake. Although it does seem foreboding to a lot of people this must be addressed. The Supreme Court must at some point address this and it had better be in the affirmative or they'll risk rebellion. Somewhere between 80-100 MILLION voters voted for Trump and they're sitting quietly waiting fervently hoping and praying that someone will get this right.
I know you're right - in fact, everybody knows you're right. But at the same time, the chance that anything will actually be done about it is the same as finding Jimmy Hoffa buried in your back yard..

Courts are terrified to address it. I still believe they (and/or their families) have nearly all been threatened with physical harm if they deign to accept a case.. And when we have a SCOTUS that's what, 6-3 conservatives over libbies and they STILL REFUSE TO TAKE ON THE CASE - it tells me the deep state left has gotten to 'em..

I pray I'm wrong, seriously, but I will still lay money on the odds that NOTHING will happen...

Donald Trump is not dead and hes not Jimmy Hoffa.

Why is it only the left can see their swamp life being drained by Trump anf his Patriots in these forensic recounts.

The Ga judge said if this fraud is proven true, he will decertify the Ga EC votes.
These forensic efforts are not being pursued for fun or in vain.
Thornton vs US at Supreme Court: Fraud Vitiates All.
That us US and International Law and in the US, the Military can act to enforce it.

The MSM will be forced to eat their subversive words.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/10/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
There is a legal term called "Quar Warrento" which means if a candidate for office has won an election through fraud he or she can be removed from office. This legal process has not been used in decades. If it is proven that Trump won the electoral college by over turning three states (Arizona, Georgia, Pa or Wisconsin) Quar Warrento

The other alternative would be for the individual states to also count the votes for senate and congressional races using their legislative powers to replace senate seats in Arizona, Georgia and Pa.

also "void ab initio" fraud from the beginning etc..... , also if a tree is poisonous , so is it's fruit etc....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

...and the lunatic Q-Balls will keep moving the goal post claiming "Nothing can stop what's coming".

F*cken Idiot

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The fruit of the poisonous tree is a criminal law doctrine but the point is well taken.

The way life should be.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by rainshot
Biden will be removed from office.

It's just a question of how soon and how many unpleasantries will we be forced to suffer? The Dominion machines are pretty much a moot point and we have more than enough proof without them to deny Biden his prize. Mike Lindell has Hackers with IP addresses and packets of information on how, who, where and how it was done to the machines. This was all captured in real time on election night. We've already proven the machines were connected to the internet. That was Foreign interference of an election covered by law. Even at that they didn't have enough votes to carry his sorry ass over the finish line.

The election was actually won when they stopped the count in several states in order to inject illegal fraudulent ballots and that's being proven now. More states are going to join the forensic audit and it will not go well for the current home team of Biden/Harlot. They had these already printed up, delivered and ready to count as actual mail in ballots. That is what they're fighting tooth and nail to keep from being proven now.

This is a Constitutional Crisis and it must be addressed no matter the cost. Enough is enough and our future electoral process is at stake. Although it does seem foreboding to a lot of people this must be addressed. The Supreme Court must at some point address this and it had better be in the affirmative or they'll risk rebellion. Somewhere between 80-100 MILLION voters voted for Trump and they're sitting quietly waiting fervently hoping and praying that someone will get this right.
I know you're right - in fact, everybody knows you're right. But at the same time, the chance that anything will actually be done about it is the same as finding Jimmy Hoffa buried in your back yard..

Courts are terrified to address it. I still believe they (and/or their families) have nearly all been threatened with physical harm if they deign to accept a case.. And when we have a SCOTUS that's what, 6-3 conservatives over libbies and they STILL REFUSE TO TAKE ON THE CASE - it tells me the deep state left has gotten to 'em..

I pray I'm wrong, seriously, but I will still lay money on the odds that NOTHING will happen...

Donald Trump is not dead and hes not Jimmy Hoffa.

Why is it only the left can see their swamp life being drained by Trump anf his Patriots in these forensic recounts.

The Ga judge said if this fraud is proven true, he will decertify the Ga EC votes.
These forensic efforts are not being pursued for fun or in vain.
Thornton vs US at Supreme Court: Fraud Vitiates All.
That us US and International Law and in the US, the Military can act to enforce it.

The MSM will be forced to eat their subversive words.
Well, in a couple of words from the movie "Taken" - Good luck.. smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

I missed this post firsts time through. I hope it is still a valid avenue for pursuing justice.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It'll never happen but just suppose that Trump did get reinstated. Since Biden was in office illegally, that should instantly nullify all EO's. How many congressional laws has he signed? They should be negated, too. Every illegal that Biden has allowed to get in should be thrown out. The latest stimulus bill would be nullified and we'd all have to pay back the $2800. What are the odds of that happening? The pipeline could be reopened but all the workers have moved on or are still drawing inflated unemployment.
The implications are huge.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

...and the lunatic Q-Balls will keep moving the goal post claiming "Nothing can stop what's coming".

F*cken Idiot

You are are too dumb to even recognize what’s going on around you. So I’d quell the keyboard tough guy routine

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (007FJ, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 16penny, 61 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,889
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.