Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by carbon12

This should give anyone pause as to the validity of the OP's post.

Originally Posted by rte

“The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.

Yet it is fine to accept covid fatality stats that have been dragged out of someone's arse?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

To me, the fact that Johns Hopkins not only all of a sudden just stopped tracking death numbers attributed to covid-19 in their daily covid-19 stats, they even went so far as to remove all the past recorded covid-19 death numbers all the way back to when they first started charting daily covid-19 stats, is quite telling.

Johns Hopkins continues to track daily numbers of test administered and number of positives for each state and the nation as a whole but no more recording of deaths numbers attributed to covid-19.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by dale06
Originally Posted by rte
It's amazing how many boomers doubt the Feds on so many issues but when they recommend that you get an injection of an untested substance,you line up like sheep.lol

In my case, the doctor that’s been doing my physicals and other issues for 25 or so years said “ you need to take this shot.” And he had already done so himself.
He’s a little older than me, I’m 70, and we sometimes hunt together. Maybe he wants me to help him drag out his deer this fall.

Do as you wish, and leave the rest of us to do the same.

Exactly. I don’t give a rats ass whether others get the shot or not.

NRA Patron
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The fact that the shots are free and now some are rewarded with materialistic items, food, and money should give any logical thinking person pause. These aren't children that are being rewarded, these are adults. So we've gone from the emotional (fear) aspect to a different emotional aspect, bribes in the form of rewards to get people on board the jab train.
When I watched intelligent people being convinced that a mask would stop a virus from entering or exiting the body and then went from one mask to 2 masks with the same idea I was convinced that only a Divine Entity would be able to turn this around. And now they're attempting to force people to take an experimental drug that is in direct violation of the Nuremberg Codes and by International Law and US Law is considered a Crime Against Humanity and there is no out cry or uprising by the people. In fact, in a country proud of its freedoms, those who refuse to have a foreign substance injected into their body are considered outcasts. And on top of all that, some of the vaccine producers have never ever produced a vaccine in the history of the company, meanwhile, by the companies own admission the lab testing had to be halted because ALL the animals died. And last but not least, there are those who propose by song and verbal communication that they long for the day they die so they can go to Heaven and walk and talk with Jesus, but are afraid of dying from the Flu which by their belief could hurry the Heaven process up thus fulfilling their longing.
Yes, FEAR is the emotion that can herd people any direction they want to herd them, even to the point where they turn on their. It is called a house divided cannot stand or...........divide and conquer. They are winning.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
Dale and antelope sniper are COVTARDS.

LOL

I won’t speak for the Sniper, but I’m guilty as charged.

Minnesota strong.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I know people who died with the China flu but not solely because of it. And I damn sure don't know anyone who has died from the China flu vaccine. So in reality, I don't know anyone who has died from the China flu or the China flu vaccine, it's all BS as far as I'm concerned.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by SCRooster
That's scary ... but few are really listening. The sheeple keep taking the jab.

350,000,000 doses of c-19 vaccine administered in the U.S alone.

That's a rate of 1 in every 56,000 doses administered.

In other words, after getting a covid jab, it's almost 4 times more likely you will be murdered than have a deadly reaction to the vaccine.

Here's another way to think about it. We've had over 34 million cases of COVID in the U.S, and over 600,000 deaths.
So catching COVID is almost exactly 1000 times more deadly than getting the shot.

Some other things to think about..
If PCR tests were run on longer than intended design cycles then we had significantly less than 34m cases. that makes the mortality higher.

But if you remove the co-morbidity cases that were reported as covid, but were not (nearly 94% by CDC's own admission), then the mortality is lower. (far lower)

If HCQ is effective (as faucis own earlier study seems to indicate) then many deaths were attributable to mis treatment meaning mortality is actually lower again and more deaths were mis classified...

So all the second and third derivative statistics go out the window because there is too much uncertainty in the base statistics..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Moderna

All funded and pushed by Bill and Mel Gates.

https://www.brighteon.com/7173528c-4d1d-491a-a82a-df161d392963

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by K22
The fact that the shots are free and now some are rewarded with materialistic items, food, and money should give any logical thinking person pause. These aren't children that are being rewarded, these are adults. So we've gone from the emotional (fear) aspect to a different emotional aspect, bribes in the form of rewards to get people on board the jab train.
When I watched intelligent people being convinced that a mask would stop a virus from entering or exiting the body and then went from one mask to 2 masks with the same idea I was convinced that only a Divine Entity would be able to turn this around. And now they're attempting to force people to take an experimental drug that is in direct violation of the Nuremberg Codes and by International Law and US Law is considered a Crime Against Humanity and there is no out cry or uprising by the people. In fact, in a country proud of its freedoms, those who refuse to have a foreign substance injected into their body are considered outcasts. And on top of all that, some of the vaccine producers have never ever produced a vaccine in the history of the company, meanwhile, by the companies own admission the lab testing had to be halted because ALL the animals died. And last but not least, there are those who propose by song and verbal communication that they long for the day they die so they can go to Heaven and walk and talk with Jesus, but are afraid of dying from the Flu which by their belief could hurry the Heaven process up thus fulfilling their longing.
Yes, FEAR is the emotion that can herd people any direction they want to herd them, even to the point where they turn on their. It is called a house divided cannot stand or...........divide and conquer. They are winning.
It's truly frightening how easy it was for the elite to regiment society worldwide, closing down businesses, locking people in their homes and apartments, forcing people to wear masks, and putting them in a constant state of fear so they will jump at the chance to get an unproven, experimental, virus preventative (so they say), that messes with the basic human genetics of your body's cells, followed by what is sure to come, i.e., Vaccine Passports, which treat human populations like herds of cattle owned and controlled by a tiny elite.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I know people who died with the China flu but not solely because of it. And I damn sure don't know anyone who has died from the China flu vaccine. So in reality, I don't know anyone who has died from the China flu or the China flu vaccine, it's all BS as far as I'm concerned.

Here, here.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dale and antelope sniper are COVTARDS.

LOL

I won’t speak for the Sniper, but I’m guilty as charged.

Minnesota strong.

Not all of Minnesota.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by rte
It's amazing how many boomers doubt the Feds on so many issues but when they recommend that you get an injection of an untested substance,you line up like sheep.lol

In my case, the doctor that’s been doing my physicals and other issues for 25 or so years said “ you need to take this shot.” And he had already done so himself.
He’s a little older than me, I’m 70, and we sometimes hunt together. Maybe he wants me to help him drag out his deer this fall.

Pretty simple.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I love how its turned to coercion.

They fugging shut down the economy. Closed the schools.

Told us to stay away!!! Dont kill Grandma!!

Now....they say if you ever want to see them again....in person....you MUST get the shot!

Fugg yourselves. Right in the ear.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by rte

Pretty simple.

Put a star of David on the un-inoculated, then send Goebbels and the Propaganda Corps out to deliver the message "these people are the reason we have problems".

It is pretty simple. Note who created, escalated and now provides the solution along with the division.
Do as you wish isnt sufficient....

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Originally Posted by rte

“The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.

Of course, if one actually did some due diligence on the subject they would find that the VAERS system requires actual registered healthcare providers, i.e. Doctors, to register deaths with the system.
https://vaers.hhs.gov/faq.html

Healthcare providers are required to report to VAERS the following adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination [under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)], and other adverse events if later revised by CDC:

Vaccine administration errors, whether or not associated with an adverse event (AE)
Serious AEs regardless of causality. Serious AEs per FDA are defined as:
Death;
A life-threatening AE;
Inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization;
A persistent or significant incapacity or substantial disruption of the ability to conduct normal life functions;
A congenital anomaly/birth defect;
An important medical event that based on appropriate medical judgement may jeopardize the individual and may require medical or surgical intervention to prevent one of the outcomes listed above.
Cases of Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome
Cases of COVID-19 that result in hospitalization or death
Healthcare providers are encouraged to report to VAERS any additional clinically significant AEs following vaccination, even if they are not sure if vaccination caused the event.

Also report any additional select AEs and/or any revised safety reporting requirements per FDA’s conditions of authorized use of vaccine(s) throughout the duration of any COVID-19 Vaccine being authorized under an
Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

[color:#FF0000][/color]

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Originally Posted by rte

Of course, if one actually did some due diligence on the subject they would find that the VAERS system requires actual registered healthcare providers, i.e. Doctors, to register deaths with the system.
https://vaers.hhs.gov/faq.html

From the FAQ of the www.vaers.hhs.gov site:

VAERS accepts reports from ANYONE. Patients, parents, caregivers and healthcare providers (HCP) are encouraged to report adverse events after vaccination to VAERS even if it is not clear that the vaccine caused the adverse event. In addition, HCP are required to report certain adverse events after vaccination.

Apparently, only the healthcare professional has the additional requirement.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Well maybe this is going to work out fine. The stupid and the cowards as well as the hard-core Dem/Comms all agree they should take the job. Let them. Help them if asked

If the "vax" is as deadly as we should all hope it is, they may all be committing suicide and about 40,000,000 dead communists, and people who go along with communism in our country alone just has to be a good thing for liberty in the future.

And if they die off in droves, literally by the millions, we'll all know who was right.

If they all go along in life and nothing bad happens at all, we'll also know who was right.

But if wearing a mask, keeping at least 6 feet from anyone and taking a shot (that is not even really a vaccine at all) is going to keep you healthy STOP DEMANDING THOSE OF US THAT WON'T GO ALONG WITH THE COMMUNISTS PLANS TAKE ONE TOO!!!!!

YOU ARE NOW SAFE.

SO YOU SAY.

Let us have the same liberty to risk death from "covid" as you do to risk death from the jab!!!

(if you are not safe from me and a few million other American who don't want the jab and refuse the communist rules, you PROOVE the masks, the distancing and the jab are not at all effective) ....

..SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT!

The one thing I can see in the future that is bad for both true conservatives and communists both is for millions of them to get very sick and lack abilities to heal, but still vote. They are proven to be stupid so asking them to learn from their sowing and reaping is like asking cancer to reconsider killing the body it's living in. It's deadly but unable to think or reason.

They will certainly ask for and vote for a much higher tax rate to pay for all the "treatments' they inflicted upon themselves and the ones smart enough to not take the jab and risk the bad consequences will be the ones working and healthy, and they will be the ones told to pay for the cowardly and stupid decisions of the communists and they sheep.

Last edited by szihn; 06/13/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Huntz

In other words, after getting a covid jab, it's almost 4 times more likely you will be murdered than have a deadly reaction to the vaccine.

Here's another way to think about it. We've had over 34 million cases of COVID in the U.S, and over 600,000 deaths.
So catching COVID is almost exactly 1000 times more deadly than getting the shot.

350,000,000 is more than the population of USA.42% of adults have been vaccinated.Even if you used 350,000,000 is a figure for adults in the USA ,that would mean 147,000,000 have had the faux vaccine.

Read it again.
The 350 million figure is inclusive of illegals.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by rte

I can extend you the common curtsey to allow you to do you as choose and still believe reasoning is faulty.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Huntz

350,000,000 is more than the population of USA.42% of adults have been vaccinated.Even if you used 350,000,000 is a figure for adults in the USA ,that would mean 147,000,000 have had the faux vaccine.

Read it again.
The 350 million figure is inclusive of illegals.

And just how exactly does that change the math?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (264mag, 280Ackleyrized, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 2ndwind, 22 invisible), 2,008 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,536
Posts18,531,053
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.