Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Chauvin will get a new trial, and be found not guilty...... eventually.

I dunno. "Wokeness" has come to the criminal justice system. The Chauvin prosecutors were drunk on it and the trial judge too. Will appellate courts be immune?

Tarqueen called it a clear case of murder last year using his exceptional legal analysis. Now she changed her mind to get likes from men on here. The Ms Lynn of Salmon Idaho

Yes. I changed my mind. I'm allowed to do that. Get over it....[bleep].

Damn !

Reverse wokeage.

Just like you and COVID.

LOL

Just like you and AA.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by greydog
Chauvin deserves to be in jail just because he is stupid and an a--hole. Whether or not Floyd died of drugs or as a result of Chauvin's action is immaterial. The whole situation is an example of what happens when two P's OS collide. The aphorism, "Stupid is as stupid does" applies to both men in this particular case. It applies even more to the stupid prick that decided it made sense to fly flags at half mast to honor a drug addled criminal. GD

Thanks for stamping this thread with your giant kghunt.

Gosh, I wish I had your innate intelligence and the vocabulary to express it! What a special individual. GD

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Floyd is responsible for his own death in multiple ways. Firstly, consuming a lethal overdose of Fentanyl so as to deny the evidence of drug possession to the police. Secondly, by resisting arrest, leaving police no alternative but to restrain him. He was offered a seat in the back of the patrol car, but refused it, and fought to prevent being placed there. He resisted the entire time they were attempting to arrest him for multiple crimes. He died from the overdose, combined with the struggle with police, both of which actions were his own doing.

Good day , Cappy Obvious

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Changing your mind about something that was obvious in the first place? LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by greydog
Chauvin deserves to be in jail just because he is stupid and an a--hole. Whether or not Floyd died of drugs or as a result of Chauvin's action is immaterial. The whole situation is an example of what happens when two P's OS collide. The aphorism, "Stupid is as stupid does" applies to both men in this particular case. It applies even more to the stupid prick that decided it made sense to fly flags at half mast to honor a drug addled criminal. GD

Thanks for stamping this thread with your giant kghunt.

Yes, how dare he have his own opinion and express it on here rather than falling in lock step with everyone else

IC B2

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 1minute, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,523 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,607
Posts18,511,592
Members74,007
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.