Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

clic pic for story
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

“The Department of Justice (DOJ) is adding more people onto its roles in order to fight against efforts to limit voting and, I assume, other illegal voting acts. Based on that it would seem the DOJ has no choice but to look at the massive voter fraud which took place in certain Swing States, and I assume elsewhere, during the 2020 Presidential Election Scam,” he said.

“Whether it be voting machines, underaged people, dead people, illegal aliens, ballot drops, ballot cheating, absentee ballots, post office delivery (or lack thereof!), lock boxes, people being paid to vote, or other things, the 2020 Presidential Election is, in my mind, the Crime of the Century. Just look at what has happened to our Country, our Borders, our Economy, Inflation, and more in the last five months, and it will only get worse. If there is going to be honor and greatness for America, the voting irregularities and fraud of that election must be brought to light, immediately.

“Otherwise, we have no Country, certainly not a great one! This should not be an attempt by the Biden Administration to suppress the accountability of a dishonest election. That cannot be allowed to happen, nor can the events of the Presidential Election. They want to cancel anything having to do with the result of that election because they know what was done,” Trump said.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Dangerous times.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Keep fighting, Mr President. 🇺🇸

Fear the crabcat.
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
God Bless President Trump.

It is good that we have shown restraint. The fight is only beginning.

Last edited by Jeffrey; 06/14/21.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I vividly remember the propaganda brigade warning us, that Trump wouldn't accept the election outcome. They knew early on, the fix was in.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Thanks for posting. His comments summarize my thoughts about the election and it’s aftermath.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
When voter fraud determines election results in the United States of America.........the world is doomed.

It has been creeping for decades. Apathy has allowed it to progress this far.

It's time for good men to grow a set (even Californians).

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
No, not the world. Just the USA, I hope.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by erikj
I vividly remember the propaganda brigade warning us, that Trump wouldn't accept the election outcome. They knew early on, the fix was in.

Oh no!

It was the Democrats. Especially Hillary asking Trump in their debate if he’d “accept” the election results.

Dems set this up long ago.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari

Oh no!

It was the Democrats. Especially Hillary asking Trump in their debate if he’d “accept” the election results.

Yep!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Correct, they underestimated Trump's support in 2016. They went overboard in 2020. The data scientists put it together within weeks of the data being published.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by hatari

Oh no!

Yep!!!

And it was the Dumbocrat's that never accepted President Trump Winning the election his entire Presidency

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'm convinced that the ONLY reason Trump beat Klinton in 2016, is because the Leftists didn't cheat ENOUGH. They obviously didn't make the same mistake in 2020. Heads SHOULD roll, but i'm not holding my breath. -TomT

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Keep the pressure on them.They know what they have done and they need to pay for it.If they get away with this it's over for America.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You get a star on the chalkboard.....

Originally Posted by TomT
I'm convinced that the ONLY reason Trump beat Klinton in 2016, is because the Leftists didn't cheat ENOUGH. They obviously didn't make the same mistake in 2020. Heads SHOULD roll, but i'm not holding my breath. -TomT

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This ^^^^
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Months before the election every dem I knew started talking at the same time about how great mail in ballots were. That's even I knew the fix was in.

Bb

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah well. I just have one question regarding all this accountability.

Who killed Ashley Babbitt?.

#fugkingpondscumcoward

Last edited by local_dirt; 06/14/21.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Getting frisky in Arizona.

[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This may get sporty. I like the AZ AG. He's throwing it out there.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 10Glocks, 44 invisible), 2,253 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,209
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.