Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
[.......................Ok JimfromTN.......Thay there tha-weeetie. Why don't you post a few things FACTS that DO back up your claims that support Biden AY? Ya know, the real facts and then site your source. Not talking about sources from your FAKE and LYING news sources like CNN, MSLSD, CBS, ABC or NBC. All part of a good debate RIGHT there th-weeeetie?

You certainly like to write allot but are you capable of reading? I made a very simple and factual statement that you apparently to issue with.
Average gallon of gas in June of 2018 was $2.94. Right now its $3.03. Are you accusing Biden for the increase of 9 cents a gallon?

Here is my source.
https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epmr_pte_nus_dpg&f=w

The simple fact is that if you are going to compare gas prices between years, you need to compare the same month of those years because of consumer usage. You being the economic genius that you are certainly knows that people use more gas during certain months of the year than they do others and as a result gas prices fluctuate between months. The fact that travel was so low back in 2020 because people were not flying, driving, or going on cruises explains the low price of gasoline. If you want to give Trump credit for that, you can because it was his inaction in the beginning which caused the country to be shut down for so long which caused people to stay home and as a result gas prices dropped. Of course, if you want to give him that credit then you also have to accept that it was his fault the country was collapsing economically.. Also you compare it on a national average. Only a true moron would take away anything from the meme about comparing gas prices between Obama and Trump. They were obviously different months as well as different states.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

........................SEEM? You lie even to yourself........

Stock markets up, unemployment down. No lies there

Last edited by JimFromTN; 06/14/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stick around the price gas is going much higher in a few months time.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

You’ve been hit in the forehead too many times. LMAO

“I said no teeth , bytch boy.”

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

You certainly like to write allot but are you capable of reading? I made a very simple and factual statement that you apparently to issue with.
Average gallon of gas in June of 2018 was $2.94. Right now its $3.03. Are you accusing Biden for the increase of 9 cents a gallon?

Here is my source.
https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epmr_pte_nus_dpg&f=w

The simple fact is that if you are going to compare gas prices between years, you need to compare the same month of those years because of consumer usage. You being the economic genius that you are certainly knows that people use more gas during certain months of the year than they do others and as a result gas prices fluctuate between months. The fact that travel was so low back in 2020 because people were not flying, driving, or going on cruises explains the low price of gasoline. If you want to give Trump credit for that, you can because it was his inaction in the beginning which caused the country to be shut down for so long which caused people to stay home and as a result gas prices dropped. Of course, if you want to give him that credit then you also have to accept that it was his fault the country was collapsing economically.. Also you compare it on a national average. Only a true moron would take away anything from the meme about comparing gas prices between Obama and Trump. They were obviously different months as well as different states.

Did your 'source' accidentally omit June/2019?
Nope, it sure did not.
YOU chose to go with the very highest point in Trumps presidency, was that a mistake on your part? Wouldn't the 'closest' year have been more relevant[pre-pandemic]?
Can't image why you would choose to do that.......nah, we all know why.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

You like 2018 so much: how about a comparison of employment #'s.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
[.......................Ok JimfromTN.......Thay there tha-weeetie. Why don't you post a few things FACTS that DO back up your claims that support Biden AY? Ya know, the real facts and then site your source. Not talking about sources from your FAKE and LYING news sources like CNN, MSLSD, CBS, ABC or NBC. All part of a good debate RIGHT there th-weeeetie?

Here is my source.

.....................Averages mean very little. And this is where your economic stupidity comes into play....In many states the price of gas is up more than 50 cents a gallon since Biden took office. Secondly bonehead, the stock market in and of itself does not paint or reflect the entire economic picture. It can flip one way or the other on any given day......I find it very interesting that your buddy Joe supports giving Putin the ok for his energy pipelines and Russian energy needs, but when it comes to the energy needs of the USA and supporting OUR energy related workers?????????????????????????????????..............You and your liberal libTURD and reTARD buddies, especially the CLOWN sitting in the oval office and in the name of the CLIMATE CHANGE which is a big HOAX, support other countries energy needs but squash our own....Hey! I thought global warming was GLOBAL! I guess in your feeble little brain there JimfromTN, climate change etc only means the USA? .............IDIOT!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
and yet they all seem to be improving under Biden

As I said all libs are known liars.

And I don't think it's a DNA thing, They know what they are doing, they do it on purpose, They are devoid of honesty and integrity, they are scum.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
and covid deaths keep sky rocketing under Biden despite Trumps great warp speed vaccines. Great job killing innocent people Biden

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
We all miss a great leader. even Pelosi

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by BobBrown

You’ve been hit in the forehead too many times. LMAO

“I said no teeth , bytch boy.”

LOL

And yet it is still the truth

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Here is my source.

.....................Averages mean very little. And this is where your economic stupidity comes into play....In many states the price of gas is up more than 50 cents a gallon since Biden took office. Secondly bonehead, the stock market in and of itself does not paint or reflect the entire economic picture. It can flip one way or the other on any given day......I find it very interesting that your buddy Joe supports giving Putin the ok for his energy pipelines and Russian energy needs, but when it comes to the energy needs of the USA and supporting OUR energy related workers?????????????????????????????????..............You and your liberal libTURD and reTARD buddies, especially the CLOWN sitting in the oval office and in the name of the CLIMATE CHANGE which is a big HOAX, support other countries energy needs but squash our own....Hey! I thought global warming was GLOBAL! I guess in your feeble little brain there JimfromTN, climate change etc only means the USA? .............IDIOT!

Oh thats right. The stock market only comes into play when Trump is president and its up.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by ribka
and covid deaths keep sky rocketing under Biden despite Trumps great warp speed vaccines. Great job killing innocent people Biden

You are truly stupid. Look at the date. That was 6 days before Biden took office. What a dumbass.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Mom always taught that 'partial' truths were basically lies when pertinent information is omitted.....

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

You are truly stupid. Look at the date. That was 6 days before Biden took office. What a dumbass.

Biden elected Nov 2020 ignorant Tennessee trailer trash

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Here is my source.

Oh thats right. The stock market only comes into play when Trump is president and its up.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Here is my source.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Biden elected Nov 2020 ignorant Tennessee trailer trash

Oh my god. If you aren't the stupidest person on here, you sure are within the top 5 for sure. He was elected in Nov of 2020. He did not become president until January 20, 2021. Do you wear a diaper or does someone wipe your ass for you.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Regular gas at same station in my town day before "election" was $2.15, today is $3.29 and going up fast.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 63 invisible), 2,488 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,417
Posts18,507,300
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.